It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

Monday, President Trump declared January as, "Presidential Proclamation on National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month, 2019."

ATS Discussion: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think lots of Traffickers/Pedos in Government will be arrested in January...creating "Panic in DC" in February.

Followed by the knockout Deep-State punch in March...Declass/Indictments.

Some Deep State criminals (Dims and Repubs) will be indicted for Pedo and Spygate. Wouldn't that be GLORIOUS?

GREAT thread on that CWM.

Thanks. The lack of posts/flags indicates it's a boring topic for ATS. President Trump puts saving those in immediate danger, ahead of going after people who tried to screw him in 2016/2017/2018. (Obama, Hillary, Mueller, Comey, etc..)

I bet in his caring mind, Traffickers and Safeguarding the Border are far more important than Spygate arrests. IMO, God couldn't have chosen a better human to be President of the most powerful nation on Earth, at this time.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
James Comey's twitter piehole is spewing again:

twitter.com...

Looks like the Republican tent is too small to fit integrity. Today, Republicans attacked a Senator for truthfully calling out the President for his lack of character, while staying mute as he proved it by lying about Jim Mattis and approving the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.
5:12 PM - 2 Jan 2019

The "tent" is too small....... (Is he referring to their cover-up? Is it starting to bust at the seams?)
......"staying mute".......... (Who are you afraid is going to talk?)

hmmmm...

JC, my president has more character in his pinky finger than you do in your whole being. You are the last person to be talking about lying. Since when did you become a foreign affairs expert. Stick to what you know best, lying, covering up, and leaking.

edit on 2-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Way way back in these threads, I made the point that Q is really about bringing dark information to light so it can be used in a court of law.

Now we see some really greedy individuals, who are only interested in money, releasing information that otherwise could not have been used due to such issues as client / lawyer privilege.

Now the information is in the public domain and can be used by courts at will.

This could well be an arm of Q that will never be talked about.

P

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: du Pelican Blanc

What is it some people aren't getting? Just curious.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just the last two lines.

"Matt

(three words I can't make out) DOJ."

Was acting DOJ AG Matthew Whitaker in the room staff meeting?

I would guess that Whitaker was in the room. His glass is half full.

Actually, if you look at the glasses on the table, POTUS is the only one with a full glass.

Watch the water, follow the pen.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Same note from a different pic.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Is the Q page down?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Is the Q page down?
a reply to: ketsuko

you mean [qanon.pub...] this one?

not for me ...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It seems less like Ten Days of Darkness, and more like Ten Days of Launching Two New Psyops

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Is the Q page down?

qmap.pub... is working fine? No new posts since 12/22/2018.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Yes. Whitaker was there. He praised the President for not going on vacation during the shutdown, like DIM leaders did.
www.mediaite.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Is it not telling that there is not one positive or accurate msm article about Q?
edit on 2-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I may be a little late to the party, but in the “Sanctions are Coming” poster today from the cabinet meeting the date was November 4. The date originally used was November 5th, right? Has anyone figured out why Trump had that poster displayed like that today, and why the date is different? The only thing I can think of is a Q Proof ( I know this has already been discussed). I’m just trying to see if a reason for having it displayed today has come out. Very strange...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bravo!
Silent 9.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
I may be a little late to the party, but in the “Sanctions are Coming” poster today from the cabinet meeting the date was November 4. The date originally used was November 5th, right? Has anyone figured out why Trump had that poster displayed like that today, and why the date is different? The only thing I can think of is a Q Proof ( I know this has already been discussed). I’m just trying to see if a reason for having it displayed today has come out. Very strange...

A theory is offered:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Holy #!

thehill.com...

From John Solomon. Flynn was working for DIA/CIA at the time of the infamous Russia meeting and phone calls. US intelligence knew this from the beginning and let Flynn go down just because they thought it would hurt Trump. This is some serious stuff.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
If we are watching a movie then y'all are going to love this scene from the Vatican today!

Hand of God - Pope shows off ball skills during circus performance

We've been wondering about the ball symbolism for months now - see Q Posts 5, 56, 780, 1214, 1332, 1498, 1510, 1866, 1881, 1915, 2085, 2096, 2187, 2397, 2479

These posts tell us to:
1) "Keep your eye on the ball"
2) "TEST [Thursday] by DoD to confirm 'free-flow' of direct comms.
POTUS SPEC AUTH REQ [think 'the football']."
NSA monitoring for any attempts to disrupt and/or term access.
CENTRAL Command.
Q"
3) "The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5."
4) "football_rating_is_going_up"
5) "Important takeaway.
We've had the ball the entire time.
Think offense."
6) "IG report on HRC email handling means LITTLE.
Keep your eyes on the ball.
POTUS is not going through this for nothing.
Watch the vid again if you need clarity (‘speech that will get POTUS elected’)."
7) "Bigger than you can imagine.
POTUS warning shot.
Mack.
Snowball.
Why is Hussein pictured w/ this H-Wood child many times?"
8) Ball also appears in posts as part of "globally", "ballot", "ballooning".

I read that at News Year Eve the Chongquing dance troop were supposed to push the switch on the ball descent but in the end journalists MSM did it? So China left the ball up but MSM brought it down.

Spitballing here but I'm wondering if countries are being asked to decide if onside with (Q/POTUS) or offside (cabal)?

If they keep the ball up they are onside - if they let it drop then they remain with the cabal and will get consumed by the D5 Avalanche?

Putin passed the ball to POTUS so is onside, China as above onside, Vatican freed from Rothschilds and now onside?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ok cool. We’re on the same page with this. I cannot think of any other logical reason to change the date and then have it on the table in a cabinet meeting.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
It seems less like Ten Days of Darkness, and more like Ten Days of Launching Two New Psyops

No kidding!! I was thinking the same today and actually made similar comment in another thread.

[D] = Disinfo x3

Jeez C'mon. I now have 32GB ram in my notebook to support the x3 number of browser tabs, Rel's spreadsheet, PDF files galore, images, 'The Notebook Mystery files' and now [D]ark Overload.

new topics

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join