It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

"Calm down" as in "Calm before the storm"?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Trump Derangement Syndrome = TDS = THE DARK SIDE!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
NEW unrolled thread on the mysterious notebook...

threadreaderapp.com...

THIS concisely lays out DS connections to VIRGIN/Branson...and includes much of the author's personal info.
COMPELLING.

That makes it easier to read for sure.

I still don't know what to think of the notebook. The person that wrote it is definitely no dummy. I think, if she is still alive, she is probably in hiding or being held somewhere.

The Branson connection makes a lot of sense. Several things have my interest piqued now, and I guess when I have time, I'm going to bite the bullet and follow up on those things. I think there is more to Obama's "vacation" to SRB's island than we know.

The other thing that kept coming to mind while reading some of her notes and connections was how Obama was logistically able to get all that cash money to the Iranian mullahs. I have never seen a chart or path of transfer from start to finish published and the media swept that whole thing under the rug until it just died in the news.

edit on 1-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

I hope the author is going to be OK. It would be simple for some of the wrong people to track her down.

It's surprising she hasn't come forward.
There definitely seems to have been a scrubbing of her images...I only found one and that is under copyright by a photo studio...so I can only link.
northjersey.mycapture.com...

My probability assessment of this being real and useful has increased to a 0.2. Branson is rumored to be a complete dirtball but nothing concrete has ever been proven, as far as I know. As Q increases the pressure on the black hats, their desperation will help them make mistakes.

We will eventually know who the unindicted Congressional criminals are as they "resign....to spend more time with family" over the next few years. I would think that would be a condition for not prosecuting and that their crimes are financial fiddling with the campaign funds, and such, and not as serious as treason.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thought you all might find this interesting,

Happy new year everybody.

Nancy Ruth Owens Murdered Vince Foster While Hillary Clinton Watched

ETA this is a little coo coo but what isn't these days?
edit on 1-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Q Patriots, In looking at an early drop we see arrests that never occurred on 11.3 and 11.4 [as far as we know] could these dates really be 1.13 and 1.14 or 1.3 and 1.4?

Q Clearance Patriot
Anonymous 1 Nov 2017 - 10:56:16 PM

Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
By the way...

Happy New Year's Day to all the atheists and those with just enough Neanderthal DNA to prove that they are one.

We would've never evolved without you!!

So are all non-believers of religion considered atheists regarding your comment? I dont even consider myself an atheist; atheism has turned into it's own religion, because of all the cool kids.

You dont have to be religious to enjoy a trip down the rabbit hole, friend. Let's allow people to believe what they want -- religion, non religion, Q, non-Q. Can we all get along this year, pwetty pwease?

Some of us already know dashen is Q, and I believe in dashen!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

It was said with tongue-in-cheek.

Have a nice day!!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

pteridine,

11.3 can also be K.C = Kansas City or Kern County (CA),
11.4 can also be K.D = Knocked Down or Known Depradator (common thief)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

WAIT...What?...Dashen is Q???

I want my life back!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Any new news on the subject? I can’t seem to find the thread about it anymore.

Apron 10 hrs. Until 10 days of darkness is over

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I want my life back!

Pssssh

Dude whines way to much to have that kind of control.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NodensDream

Can confirm

edit on 1 1 2019 by dashen because: Oyveygoyim

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Rock Paper Scissors to see who goes to Gitmo?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I want my life back!

Yes. Hes a Russianese bot. Thought everyone knew this already?! You cant have your life back, we might as well enjoy this before we're sitting in a Kremlin prison.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Any new news on the subject? I can’t seem to find the thread about it anymore.

Apron 10 hrs. Until 10 days of darkness is over

ATS THREAD: [snipped]

NEW(ish) unrolled thread: threadreaderapp.com...
edit on Tue Jan 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: RATS linking is not allowed

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

pteridine, herewith my analysis,of Shall and Will in Q posts:

Firstly some definition from Differencebetween.net:

1. “Shall” and “will” are two of the most misused and confused verbs in English grammar. Both verbs are modal auxiliary verbs that indicate future tenses or expectations. In addition, both “shall” and “will” function as an indicator of context and as part of an answer or question.

2. The term “shall” is often used in the British English, while the term “will” is predominant in American English. However, the British use both “shall” and “will” almost interchangeably. In American English, the term “shall” is almost not in use except for formal occasions or written works because Americans look at the term “shall” as something that denotes haughtiness. The term “shall,” the way Americans see it, infers an authoritative delivery.

3. Both “shall” and “will” indicate particular situations or contexts in which they are used. For example, “shall” is used in formal situations to indicate power and authority. Meanwhile, “will” is used in casual situations, hinting at equality between the speakers.

4. Specific situations also require the use of “shall” and “will” in different functions. “Shall” is often used for insinuating suggestions, offers, determinations, certainties, politeness, requirements, obligations, and necessities. “Will,” on the other hand, gives the impression of prediction, willingness, and natural or habitual actions. Common areas where both terms are used are indications of promises, requests, and intentions.

5. Etymology is also a point of difference between the two. Both are verbs, but their root word indicates the intensity and quality of action. “Shall” came from the word “sculan,” which indicates force or intense compliance; “will” came from the word “willa,” which indicates voluntary compliance.

Now to the posts... note most contain both SHALL and WILL (I think, generally, SHALL = White hats, WILL = Black hats or sheep):

#34 = 1x SHALL, 7x WILL (1+7=17):

Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

#35 - 1x SHALL, 3x WILL (1+3=13 bloodline families):

POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

#350 - 1x SHALL, 1x WILL (1+1=11=cabal):

Shall we play a game?
Find the spider(s) and build the web (the ‘map’).
Remember, they consider you to be the fly (specifically, the ‘feeder’).
Remember, they never thought she was going to lose.
Therefore, they never thought investigations and/or public interest into their criminal acts would be exposed/investigated.
Therefore, they never thought they had anything to fear.
Therefore, they openly showcase their symbolism.
Therefore, they were sloppy.
Hussein’s last speech in Chicago re: ‘scandal free’.
Why did he continually emphasize that phrase?
As a backup, they infiltrated and control the narrative (the ‘MSM’).
As a backup, they install only those on the team.
As a backup, they blackmail those that aren’t.
As a backup, they defined ‘conspiracy’ as crazy/mentally unstable and label anything ‘true’ as such.
This works given most of what they engage in is pure evil and simply unbelievable (hard to swallow).
The ‘fix’ has always been in – no matter which party won the election (-JFK (killed)/Reagan(shot)).
This was always the promise made to those who played the game (willingly or otherwise) (i.e., they would never lose power).
Power of the (3) letter agencies.
Power over the US Military (WW dominance to push against other nations and install like-kind).
These people are really stupid.
Follow the husbands.
Another Hint:
Ian Cameron
McKinsey & Company
Clowns In America.
Dr. Emmett J. Rice.
Federal Reserve.
Everyone is connected.
How about a nice game of chess?
Q
(No ability to enter trip code - last dump)

#354 = copy of #350, less last line! - 1x SHALL, 1x WILL (1+1=11=cabal).

Rest continues in part 2 = my next post..
edit on 1-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NodensDream

Brennan and Comey need to be bunkmates

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

NEW unrolled thread on the mysterious notebook...

threadreaderapp.com...

THIS concisely lays out DS connections to VIRGIN/Branson...and includes much of the author's personal info.
COMPELLING.

Her Husbands Brother from the notebook is Walter Minnes Macnee who might be THIS PERSON, given his name and Canadian links.

Only the Vice Chairman of Mastercard and formerly in charge of the International Market and the President of Mastercard America's and Canada region.

I'm sure that this is just a coincidence.........

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join