It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
How long the 10 days of darkness have left?

Sun shines brightly on January 2, 2019. Maybe a little glow on the horizon on January 1st?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Just got a call. Son said Gold down 160. Went and checked Kitco and gold is down $190. From 1280 down to 1089. Others not moving much.

Who is dumping?? This would have to be eastern markets. But guess anyone can trade on them.

????

Gold !!

šŸ˜ƒ

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Just got a call. Son said Gold down 160. Went and checked Kitco and gold is down $190. From 1280 down to 1089. Others not moving much.

I take it that a 14% gain/loss for an ounce of Gold in 24 hours is RARE?

Very rare but it was within a few hours and is now back up to 1278. That was a buying opportunity for those who can afford.

One thing certain, it was done on purpose.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

10/4

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Just read a story to my kid by Shel Silverstein

The Googies are coming

Interesting

Check it.

Q mentions Goog at lot
edit on 30-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Justinajr
hello. thank u. i trying to get this video to u. i dont no if its impoortant. www.youtube.com...
i dont no how to post videos

Watching it now.
So far very interesting...

I was very surprised that the woman investigating this "notebook" didn't know who Carlos Slim is.

One of the richest men in the world. Made his $$$$ in MINING. From Mexico. Largest shareholder of the New York Times.

I just found it peculiar that someone who claims to be a researcher didn't know who this man is.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Justinajr
hello. thank u. i trying to get this video to u. i dont no if its impoortant. www.youtube.com...
i dont no how to post videos

Watching it now.
So far very interesting...

I was very surprised that the woman investigating this "notebook" didn't know who Carlos Slim is.

One of the richest men in the world. Made his $$$$ in MINING. From Mexico. Largest shareholder of the New York Times.

I just found it peculiar that someone who claims to be a researcher didn't know who this man is.

I noticed that too.
The author of the unrolled thread also didn't know...Spelled his last name "Simms" or somesuch.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I noticed that, too.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yep me too. Slim and his son are likely very involved with Virgin Mobil. Are they the phone sold in Hatti for little and if you can't pay, well then, whatever you have?

Reading some of the pages that is what is alluded to with the notes. My take only.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Aallanon

I'm still quite skeptical and this 'notebook' discovery reminds me of a familiar tv series. Name escapes me atm.
Still looking it over though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mincemeat

en.wikipedia.org...

Operation Mincemeat was a successful British deception operation of the Second World War to disguise the 1943 Allied invasion of Sicily. Two members of British intelligence obtained the body of Glyndwr Michael, a tramp who died from eating rat poison, dressed him as an officer of the Royal Marines and placed personal items on him identifying him as the fictitious Captain (Acting Major) William Martin. Correspondence between two British generals which suggested that the Allies planned to invade Greece and Sardinia, with Sicily as merely the target of a feint, was also placed on the body.

Part of the wider Operation Barclay, Mincemeat was based on the 1939 Trout memo, written by Rear Admiral John Godfrey, the Director of the Naval Intelligence Division and his personal assistant, Lieutenant Commander Ian Fleming. With the approval of the British Prime Minister, Winston Churchill and the military commander in the Mediterranean, General Dwight D. Eisenhower,

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I noticed that, too.

The YT 'researcher'... WAS very careful about mentioning specific names and words for fear of triggering censoring.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

We say those names all the time.

I hear them in countless vids

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Some one just ā€œsent it to herā€

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Re: Naomi Esther-Ruth Pannell (Naomi Pannell referenced early in the notebook)
She also reviewed C_A FB page:

Naomi Esther-Ruth Pannell reviewed Cia ā€”
1 star
December 31, 2014

Hey lemmee ask u a--holes what makes u think u got the right to try and
appropriate my body mind and soul for your mk ultra monarch program?
Hmmmm?
Cuz u dont.
Why dont u get ur own lives how bout.
Punk ass thieves that cant get laid
like grown ups is whatcha are.
And u know it too.

www.facebook.com...

Read the response comments underneath.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Some one just ā€œsent it to herā€

Yes, the guy was a Q fan and apparently he sent it to her, tho he got the info on Oct. 6. A lot of this in in the video.

sorry for co opting post to QoS
edit on 30-12-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Forgive me for any weird formatting that may result here...Iā€™m using a friendā€™s device and the site doesnā€™t look like it does on a desktop.

Regarding this notebook allegedly found in MA.

Iā€™m from that area and everyone around knows which B&B is the busiest and most likely place. I think only a fool, or someone attempting to misdirect researchers, would even name the town of Greenfield. It immediately points to one highly likely place. I donā€™t think we should name it because then we will have search engines sending people here, but Iā€™d bet a search of Yelp or Trip Advisor or some such site would make it obvious at the most popular destination.

While I havenā€™t had the chance to view every single page of the book, I can offer a somewhat expert opinion on one aspect. Iā€™ve been in law enforcement for my entire adult life (24+ years) and have been primarily in investigations for the past ten or so. With all of that experience and time spent looking at all sorts of evidence gathered, one develops a sort of sixth sense of how to interpret things like this.

That being said, to me it appears the notebook mainly contains highlights of material, as if the writer was watching speeches in person (I say that for a reason, compared to a broadcast), or reading/reviewing a manuscript or screenplay. The author then only recorded what was significant. I do not feel as if the writer is reviewing an existing movie or book. The occasional doodles and quite purposeful setup of diagrams make me think this was based on a live speakerā€™s presentation that the writer was attending. Unless the location is a red herring, someone should look into any interesting speakers appearing in that area in the recent past. I donā€™t lack the interest to do so myself, but I lack the time.

Edit to add:

I love a good mystery as much as anyone else, and I like discovering new documents that are very telling and intriguing; Iā€™ve come across dozens of such in my life, both at work and in personal time. And of note is that the notebook in question is NOT one of those things that strikes me as revealing anything especially new or earth-shattering. To me I see a rehashing of things observed or presented elsewhere, not any original or especially-revealing things. Then again I stress that I have not viewed the entire document.
edit on 30-12-2018 by therainmaker because: Decided to add a comment

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Is Dennis Rodman Q?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Ha, very good! I'm going fishin with Bond. No wonder Ian was such a good story teller.

So maybe that lady YT 'researcher' is 'M' working with 'Q'? Ha, no way.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

TRM thanks for the insight - please post more

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
SOME of the diagrams the author reproduces in the notebook were found in her husband's home office after he had a meeting with Carlos Slim.

The judge she references as presiding over her divorce proceeding also is genuine.

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join