It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

More good analysis.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Where is W?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Where is GD tony podesta?
His lawyers are trying to squeeze every last dime from podesta group's old clients but where is pervy mcgee?

edit on 12 27 2018 by dashen because: "Art collection"

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Supposedly spotted on "recent" trips...

Podesta, who accumulated a multi-million-dollar art collection during his flush years, has continued to live a high-flying lifestyle in the aftermath of his firm’s implosion, including recent trips to Venice, Florence, Rome and the French coast, according to his Facebook posts.

www.politico.com...

His Facebook is closed so non friends can't see his posts so not sure if true or when this happened.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

This fills me with biblical old testament rage and fury

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

In a flurry of new activity, Justice Department prosecutors in the last several weeks have begun interviewing witnesses and contacting lawyers to schedule additional questioning related to the Podesta Group and Mercury Public Affairs, the people familiar with the inquiry said. They spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the ongoing work.

townhall.com...

This was Dec 7.

Note this is SDNY as Endthemadness was saying they have MANY cases including this one and Harvey Weinstein as well as the many ETM posted before, it's interesting.

Could they be the stealth bomber and not Huber??

edit on 27 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
it was mentioned before.

but i will do it again.

almost all our carriers are home.
routine "modernizations"
removing chinese chips?

a first in us naval history

Routine repairs & upgrades yes absolutely BUT, not all at same time, ever.

That's a huge but very plausible possibility given what we know today concerning Huawei! Like last year and this year when all those Naval ships had collision 'accidents'. That does NOT happen in the Navy. Extremely rare (like having 3 flat tires at same time) and even far more rare today with advanced technology in ship navigation, anti-collision measures and precision military GPS.

Assuming this is the case, the last time that I know of when some electronic tech had to be removed/replaced on all Naval combat ships is when some of the Crypto gear I was trained on by NSA was finally realized to of been compromised by that POS Navy spy caught back in late 80's. That was a mega huge disaster, biggest in U.S. Navy history that cost hundreds of millions in damage control.

Here's an article about it if anyone interested.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hi peeps. I hope everyone had a good Christmas time.

Guys, some of you know that I think there are lots of spooky stuff going on in this Universe, and on this planet, regarding numbers and energies, and that these are signs that something amazing is happening? Well, I just saw something on YT that made my eyes widen.

I'm really no expert on numerology, not at all, but i know some on here are very knowledgable on the subject and can likely understand and explain things much better than i can.

This short video is about Nikola Tesla's 369 code, and also an image taken from the YT vid of the 369 pattern . ..

www.youtube.com...

Now, look at the pattern on the wall that the sunshine is creating/projecting, taken on Christmas eve . ..

(pic taken from a yt video here ...
www.youtube.com...

Is that the same pattern as the 369 pattern? I think it is.

On 11.11 we had mysterious 'waves' that rumbled around the globe, and in June the weather radar thingies produced a massive Q-shape over America .. .

www.youtube.com...

A gigantic Q, strange 17-second vibrational 'waves' rolling around the planet, and our Sun creating the 369 light-pattern on a wall.

I've said it before and i'll say it again: i think our planet and Universe is responding to Q-energy, the Christ-Light, the One, the Whole or Holy (whol-e).

Universe is telling us that LIGHT is coming.

edit on 27-12-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

Do you know the date each of those two GITMO aerial photos were taken?

According to Google Earth where you can travel back in time (aerial imagery speaking) that 'before' photo was taken back in 2003.

Camp 7 is just few miles north (inland) from the Detainee facilities on the coast line.

Camp 7 in 2003:

Camp 7 in 2006:

Camp 7 in 2017:

Camp 7 -

Its existence was kept secret for the first two years of its use. It was constructed to hold the fourteen "high-value detainees" who had been held by the CIA, and were transferred to military custody on September 6, 2006.

edit on 27-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

He isn't in your house or car or wherever you are typing from? Have you tried looking in the basement?
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year though.
edit on 27-12-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Who are you asking?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This is at least the third time it's happened, so yes, it does happen sometimes. The goal is to avoid it happening obviously, but when you push as hard as we have, and delay things as long as we have, it's going to catch up with you. That's one reason the Navy tried a new trick recently with the Truman. Called Dynamic Force Employment. She departed in April as part of a routine deployment, but instead of a six or eight month deployment, and heading to the Middle East, she sailed until July, when she returned to Norfolk for a working port call, which fixed any minor issues she had, then left again for the second half of her deployment.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Great now you're going to have me checking under the bed for Tony podesta

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Nothing this week from Brennan either....

edit on 27-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Nice synopsis of Spygate in the following thread. IMO, what they tried to do to our duly elected president will go down as THE biggest criminal abuse of power and corruption in our history.

threadreaderapp.com...

I am sick at heart to "see" what these thieves and vipers tried to pull off, but grateful and uplifted to comprehend what stepped in to save us. The fight isn't over yet, but stay the course.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join