It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I heard President Trump stated today that he fears for the "institution of the President", or something like that?

If that's true, ACTIONS to subdue the attackers on that institution will occur soon. Donald Trump doesn't cower in a corner, waiting to see what's going to happen, while praying for the best.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If there was a time, the time is now...

Just talking about the elephant in the room

Godspeed, God Bless EAGLES SOAR

Time

edit on 12262018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Patriots

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
Here you go snowman. You are blind.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky
D5 = day 5 of shutdown.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

More stuff.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I heard President Trump stated today that he fears for the "institution of the President", or something like that?

If that's true, ACTIONS to subdue the attackers on that institution will occur soon. Donald Trump doesn't cower in a corner, waiting to see what's going to happen, while praying for the best.

Watch it, seriously...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rope-a-dope

en.wikipedia.org...

In many competitive situations, rope-a-dope is used to describe strategies in which one contender lets their opponent fatigue themself by drawing non-injuring offensive actions. This then gives the contender an advantage towards the end of the competition or before, as the opponent becomes tired, allowing the contender to execute devastating offensive maneuvers and thereby win.

edit on 26-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

were you surprised?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
More actual info for you all.

mobile.twitter.com...

It would be nice if Twitter didn't compress image files to the point that they are unreadable. Especially when the details matter. If someone has Twot, please tell these goofballs that the message is getting lost without a link out to a High Res image, otherwise I just check out and think they are inept.

FFS, does anyone check their work. Look at things with outside eyes and see if the world is going to understand what is being conveyed.

This isn't pointed at you, airforcerulessky, I'm just baffled that someone would post something on twitter full of details, then the details can't be seen. Good God!

If anyone has links out to larger, readable, versions of these "proofs" that would be handy-dandy.

edit on 26-12-2018 by CoramDeo because: Checked my work, see. Not that hard. Proof I suck at typing.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The only way I can lure my dog back into my yard is to tell him what he wants to hear.

'BACON?! You want some bacon, T-dog?"

Works like a charm every time.

When he comes running back, do I give him what I promised him?

Nope.

It was just a ruse in order to regain control of him.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Funny, none of my dogs have had their spirit's broken. Problem with the devolved, seriously Makes you powerful ? They my friend are better guides than you.
Think not lol. I say their name, no need for bribes, called respect... Tough lesson Mason

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Sort of like your leader. T-dough. Huh? tell his people what they want to hear and then pull the rug out. Lolololol. Our leader always delivers. Jealous?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Please help us not get to the ATS 400 page thread limit any faster than we need to. Responding to the usual naysayers is wasting your time, and occupying valuable space. Thank-you in advance.

link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Funny, none of my dogs have had their spirit's broken. Make you powerful ? Think not lol. I say their name, no need for bribes, called respect... Tough lesson Mason

link   

Why don't you make yourself useful and explain the "tripartite's" relation to Neptune. You are a Mason, right? From this altitude, you guys look like a bunch of ants/bees serving the Queen and colony.

Fall in line, servant!!

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

This is a good site for those who want to see recent Q-clock analysis.
www.qproofs.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Exchange of a soldier who reenlisted because of Trump

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders shared details of a “powerful” moment between President Donald Trump and a U.S. soldier in Iraq on Wednesday.
According to Sanders, the young Army member rejoined the military because of President Donald Trump’s election.

Trump allegedly replied, “And I am here because of you.”

I don't like anything about war but the need to have a military is obvious. The exchange says alot about what our military thinks of POTUS. I recall Zero's first visit. What I have seen is so different for Trump

The patch he gave Sarah Sanders was "Brave Rifles"

Daily Caller

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good show, keep them coming.

I want to see this one full scale and high resolution. There is a lot of detail, and lots of things outlined and connected. Problem is, nothing is readable.

Does anyone have a link to the updated Qclock?

I can't seem to find that either.

I just want a clean copy without any overlays or other markings.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Please help us not get to the ATS 400 page thread limit any faster than we need to. Responding to the usual naysayers is wasting your time, and occupying valuable space. Thank-you in advance.

Um....at least that member is on topic. I see a lot of off topic posts here that should have been called out instead. Talking about your dogs is for the Pets forum or general chit chat. There's lots of off topic muddying up the thread.

Members should be responding to skeptics. That's what debate is all about. We don't need an echo chamber here.

/small rant over. I bet this post is removed before all the off topic crap.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
🦅 🇺🇸

Semper Fidelis
edit on 26-12-2018 by 0311Warrior because: HEAVY SLEET

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join