It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Did you notice the logo for AgI in bottom left corner on noradsanta page - similar to a blue double triangle logo but tilted to right!

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Merry Christmas All....

Q is probably a collective of Military, Trump and Family, maybe " Jon-Jon " Jr. !? I'm with Cranky, the "Plan", none of this works without "US", the people who seek liberation and Truth.

Ok, Santa still has a few more chores for me to complete, lol, maybe he'll share a few cookies ?

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
What in the world ?

Ke vin Spacey breaks silence in bizzare video

Kevin Spacey is breaking his silence with a bizarre video, and he seemed to time its release to right when news broke that he will face a felony charge tied to a sexual assault allegation.

Tick Tock

@ 2:47 he puts a rather bulky looking ring on his finger. Is this also a reference to his character in House of Cards, as some other things in the video seems to bee, according to the source?
I wouldn't know since I am unfamiliar with the series.

There are other things in that video, too, that could be seen as having sybolic meaning. For example the washing of hands..

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Something for folks to ponder. I think it helps illuminate what myself, JJ and others have been talking about Re: Treason, the laws and other factors that do not pertain to those in charge. From the wiki

You didn't tell me you were also an artist too Cranky! That's a picture that easily speaks a thousand words ... and I agree with every one of them, Bravo bro!

p.s. and you'll notice there's already a ladder waiting in the last ditch . . .

edit on 25-12-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: ideas

edit on Tue Dec 25 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Do you know if we have that color coded Q map that was on the twitter thread? It looked really organized.

Not sure what you have in mind. Something like this map:
twitter.com...

Yes, the map by gringodujour.

I will upload just in case.

Well, I enlarged as much as possible and doing a right click to enlarge further it is blurry.

Maybe Rel know is we have an original.

I wonder who made this map, esp with the color coding joining groups working together in the same color, it's quite an amzing piece of work. Do you know where I can find a copy, Idk what to call it, look for

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: seinfeld
Forbes: Trump wants to replace the Dollar with the Gold Standard

And that is, in one simple sentence, the reason the machine is attacking him 24/7.

Yep, he's doing what JFK wanted to do ... but the Team are winning this time, bigly, and rightly so

I mentioned about exactly this in one of my first posts here!

It would be Game Changing, that's for sure

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
will be pretty surprised if we dont get a q post today

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

MESSAGE FROM FLOTUS..
twitter.com...

haha did anyone else notice that in the video where POTUS is on the phone when (at the 3:00-3:15 mark) I think NORAD "dropped in" as Trump says "thanks general and then keeps listening for a bit ... watch it and tell me if I'm wrong, my hearing isn't the best
edit on Tue Dec 25 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Merry Christmas!!

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Do you know if we have that color coded Q map that was on the twitter thread? It looked really organized.

Not sure what you have in mind. Something like this map:
twitter.com...

Yes, the map by gringodujour.

I will upload just in case.

Well, I enlarged as much as possible and doing a right click to enlarge further it is blurry.

Maybe Rel know is we have an original.

I wonder who made this map, esp with the color coding joining groups working together in the same color, it's quite an amzing piece of work. Do you know where I can find a copy, Idk what to call it, look for

Use the two links in my post three mpages back.

Linky

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
will be pretty surprised if we dont get a q post today

I think if we don't see a "Merry Christmas patriots" signed Q+ today, then we won't hear from Q until January 2nd.

qmap.pub...

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

May be not till 4th or 5th. Last year Q posted a few on Christmas then went silent till the 4th.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
very suspicious Landing
Very suspicious Airline
Very suspicious take off very suspicious destination

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'm plumping for next post on 27th... don't disturb families Christmas but then a last message or 2 before 10 days darkness.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
very suspicious Landing
Very suspicious Airline
Very suspicious take off very suspicious destination

A 100% Strictly coincidental event to avoid a tragedy 🙈🙉🙊

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

From your link:

The island is home to Eareckson Air Station, a U.S. Air Force installation with a 10,000-foot runway and other facilities.

"other facilities"

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

What kinda bird needs 10k feet of runway i wonder?

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

edit on 25-12-2018 by ViXxeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Merry Christmas All. Haven't caught up these past few days. What the Hell was that Kevin Spacey video all about. Southern drawl, over acting, maybe not really dead? All that with the scary ending music? Sounds like he was talking to people he knows than the public.

Was it for a movie, sure seems odd to release it just before Christmas and actual crime charges.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Other than super long runway and extremely cold, out in the middle of nowhere nothing to see here. From Beijing, I wonder if someone got off or was taken off.

The airport was closed as an active Air Force Station on 1 July 1994. However, it is still owned by the USAF and is operated by the USAF 611th Air Support Squadron at Elmendorf AFB for refueling purposes. The air station also serves as a diversion airport for civilian aircraft which encounter an emergency while traveling across the Pacific Ocean.

The island has many abandoned taxiways, aircraft revetments and two other runways on the west side of the island. All of these World War II facilities are abandoned and non-operational.

en.wikipedia.org...

Some interesting Air Force unit patches near bottom of Wiki page.

new topics

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join