It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Revisiting this yet again I've decided on the following possibility:

Resolved by 11-11 = Chapter 11, Title 11, United States Code

Resolved by 11-11 = Assuming a Date, meaning on or before Nov 11th and assuming the year 2018 than:
On November 5th, the United States will reimpose sanctions that were lifted as part of the nuclear deal on Iran’s energy, ship building, shipping, and banking sectors. These sanctions hit at the core areas of Iran’s economy. They are necessary to spur changes we seek on the part of the regime.

This in turn may help (US) drive them towards economic failure (Bankruptcy) - Art of War vice going to full out military war.
www.state.gov...

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Happy Christmas all, may your home abound with love from/for your nearest and dearest... and may Santa bring you a full sack.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: XAnarchistX

The 'new' Saudi Arabia under their current dictator is more worth-being-friendly-to than the Saudis under their old dictator … so for that, cheers to team Trump again!

What was your point, exactly?

Obamas spy, John Brennan, was so close to the old, cabal-swamp Saudi Arabia that he lived there for years.

HRC took a lot of money from Old Saudi Arabia.

The Cabal cant stand the new Saudi Arabia that allows women to drive, allows people to have Movie Theaters and allows more freedom of travel. And they cant stand the new Saudi Arabia that has cracked down on Illuminati-Royalty.

Nor can they stand that Trump no longer wants war.

Or that he wants to bring back the Gold Standard and obliterate the Fed.

Trump was a closet Libertarian who is slowly but surely revealing himself.

edit on 24-12-2018 by seinfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

now, sure, one could interpret that however they need to fit their narrative

That is EXACTLY what you're doing.

...with the wit of a toddler.

You can't even tell us what wasn't "resolved", and why.

LOL

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Some people can't comprehend.

Q uses both "11-11" and "11.11".

. = ???
- = ???

"11.11 provided as strategic marker." - Q

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whatever fits one's narrative, right?

edit on 25-12-2018 by eisegesis because: saved by the bell

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Merry Christmas to all. Even, if you don't believe... A double Merry Christmas to you..

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Happy Christmas all, may your home abound with love from/for your nearest and dearest... and may Santa bring you a full sack.

Jesus's birth is the reason for "Christmas", but a new arrival to Earth would not know it without RESEARCH.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Don't think I've seen this posted yet. Flynn updated his twitter photo today.

Dark to light?

Merry Christmas!
edit on 24-12-2018 by CaPpedDoG because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Twelve Q Drops of Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

Nice.

The "Hive Mind" speaks:

twitter.com... twitter.com...

edit on 24-12-2018 by eisegesis because: added picture

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

One of the most influential people in my early adult life was a pastor named John Cherry. His teachings boiled down to: "God will do what he wants, regardless of what we think."

I feel the same way when it comes to "The Plan" Q describes. It was formulated without our input. And is being implemented over time, without our input.

If family members, ATS thread visitors, etc.. don't believe anything positive you tell them, or what they read about Q.. it matters not.

Pastor Cherry's teaching is why I can easily avoid arguments, or even commenting about any given person's beliefs about Q...and virtually everything else we "average Joes" have no control over.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

One of the most influential people in my early adult life was a pastor named John Cherry. His teachings boiled down to: "God will do what he wants, regardless of what we think."

I feel the same way when it comes to "The Plan" Q describes. It was formulated without our input. And is being implemented over time, without our input.

If family members, ATS thread visitors, etc.. don't believe anything positive you tell them, or what they read about Q.. it matters not.

Pastor Cherry's teaching is why I can easily avoid arguments, or even commenting about any given person's beliefs about Q...and virtually everything else we "average Joes" have no control over.
+

Care: I'm going to strongly disagree with this" "I feel the same way when it comes to "The Plan" Q describes. It was formulated without our input. And is being implemented over time, without our input."

Consciousness does not create in isolation, in spite of the prevailing themes we are taught. And while the idea that we are not directly in charge of all details of the plan is true - I do not care about comey in prison but you do so the plan would differ there, the overall Q plan is very much guided by us.

We are Q, Q takes cues from us, and without us NONE of this happens - NONE! Our energy supports, guides and creates. Details - no, too many cooks in the kitchen is even a consciousness thing sometimes, but all of our hearts are a part. All Q folks matter no matter the level. Our friends in the field, at the NSA, in homes digging, and those who just find it interesting.

...Q... needs to drop some numbers for the new year.

My sense at this point at well more then half the country is at least aware of Q with maybe 75-100 daily awareness folks. That power is a force to be reckoned with.

We are Q, we matter, we are a part of reality creation.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seinfeld

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

The 'new' Saudi Arabia under their current dictator is more worth-being-friendly-to than the Saudis under their old dictator … so for that, cheers to team Trump again!

What was your point, exactly?

Obamas spy, John Brennan, was so close to the old, cabal-swamp Saudi Arabia that he lived there for years.

HRC took a lot of money from Old Saudi Arabia.

The Cabal cant stand the new Saudi Arabia that allows women to drive, allows people to have Movie Theaters and allows more freedom of travel. And they cant stand the new Saudi Arabia that has cracked down on Illuminati-Royalty.

Nor can they stand that Trump no longer wants war.

Or that he wants to bring back the Gold Standard and obliterate the Fed.

Trump was a closet Libertarian who is slowly but surely revealing himself.

Well, he is rather close with Rand, and by proxy, Ron (I imagine). A trump/Rand run in 2020 would be kind of nice I think.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I understand what you're saying CrankyOldMan. Maybe one day we'll have the answer to if "The Plan" was designed and implemented based on input from the general public.

In the meantime, I'll continue to be absolutely in awe over our President. Donald J. Trump is over age 70, sharp, focused, empathic, keeps his promises, and is high energy, even though he sleeps less than 5 hours per day!

Since it's Christmas, a visual example of how GREAT our President and First Lady are..

MESSAGE FROM FLOTUS..
twitter.com...

edit on 12/25/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Happy Christmas everyone!!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Maybe the "Bolt Hole" that got raided was more than a hideout, it contained ungodly financial assets?

qanon.pub...

edit on 25-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: Had to add a source, lol

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
....and I'm bored again.

edit on 25-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: Q

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Morse code? Dot/dash?

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I agree Care, I consciously started the day with a prayer of thanks to Christ.

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join