It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

hey ToL,
That's a mighty big bust. But, you do realize that article is from Oct 2017.

Anyways, rare article that lists all the names & crimes together.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

External ethical framework vs. Internal ethical framework (wth is he talking about!....code?)

Has President Trump indicated in any way, shape, or form that he is confused about the resignations of either Mattis or McGurk? No, he has not.

???? Again, James Comey is just plain weird. He and Brennan are in a tizzy. They are, shall we say, the ones with no ethical framework, either external or internal.

Our president is just fine. Resignations accepted. Replacements will be forthcoming.

(Key code words: "external" and "framework")

edit on 22-12-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is this Q message analysis correct?

twitter.com...

10 days of darkness (government shutdown) and then dark-to-light brings the PAIN?

I'd say people need to stop focusing on time-predictions, because they haven't panned out so far. Research of his intel drops has gotten us much better results.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

You assumed:

but the incident and/or criminal offense has to occur in maritime waters. 

I spitball:

#1870 (snippet)

This is MUCH BIGGER than even AUTISTS can imagine (MUCH BIGGER!).

#520 (snippet)

THINK BIG.
THINK BIGGER.
THINK BIGGEST.

Space Is an Ocean
Source of this headline/claim?

Earth = spaceship?
Trump's Space Force.
All of this has happened before and will happen again.
Naval Space Command.
Maritime laww?
Admiralty law?
Space is an Ocean.

If earth is a spaceship and space is an ocean which laws apply to things happening on earth?

I'm no lawyer but I've heard the two used interchangeably. My guess would be incidents that take place on earth would be covered under maritime and outside the 'spaceship' would fall under Admiralty Law.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

twitter.com...

That's a lot of kids.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

#2503 - Nov 29 2018 05:49:55 - 55 = secs and position on Qclock:
6X-382-NTP0038-3u2
We know.
Q
(Activation code?)

This is a Stream Key for a security camera. Such as live streaming over Youtube.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Before I post this I must add that the article I posted yesterday from C TH was actually from Nov. 22. It is unusual for them to make such a mistake and I failed to check his link. So much of his comentary was wrong, which also made mine wrong.

So a different view of this would be Trump knew other forces had come in to protect the Kurds would could have been justification for his decision.

Two points as you read the below tweet: PMU stands for Popular Mobilization Unit which is made up of Mostly Shia and are backed by Iran.

Another point:It should be noted that Brett McGurk was also the envoy used by President Obama in 2016 for secret negotiations (pallets of cash) with the Iranians.
CTH also CBS which of course has a different take on the situation.

This is a twitter post by Iraqi Christian HRC (Human Rights Cozuncil)

GREAT NEWS: Bret McCurk has resigned. #BrettMcGurk has been nightmare for Iraqi/Syrian Christians. He allowed US to train PMU militias in Iraq. Also, he agreed w/Iraq to allow a PMU-Shabak militia takeover security of #IraqiChristian town of #Bartella, #Iraq; a nightmare for us.

Before ISIS, Bartella, Iraq, was 90%+ indigenous Iraqi Christian town secured by locals. Iraqi Christians pleaded w/Brett McGurk’s office to reverse decision allowing PMU-Shabak militia takeover security of Bartella. Now, militia terroizes Iraqi Christians & have overtaken town.

Article details the nightmare & demographic changes brought on #IraqiChristians of Bartella, Iraq, after @brett_mcgurk’s office agreed w/Iraq to let dangerous PMU militia takeover security of town: Priests threatened w/guns, churches invaded, homes stolen.

This is the article he mentions.

Bret McGurk Wikipedia

Under the Trump administration, he worked with Secretaries Mattis and Tillerson to develop the accelerated campaign against ISIS, which led to the liberation of Raqqa in October 2017.[29] He has also visited the battlefields of Syria multiple times to help organize the coalition of Arab and Kurdish fighters that has succeeded in defeating ISIS in its former strongholds.[30] Diplomatically, under President Trump, he has led talks with Russia and Jordan to establish a ceasefire zone in southwest Syria ,[31] and spearheaded an initiative with Secretary Tillerson to restore ties between Saudi Arabia and Iraq after nearly three decades of dormant relations.[32]

Interesting how two different countries/factions see the same thing totally differently
edit on 22-12-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Aallanon... just got home... i'll knock up a formula to calculate it:

You want... (select options below)?

1) Where Capitals at start of lines within a post occur multiple times?
2) Where Capitals at start of lines within a post occur multiple times, next to each other?
3) Outputting the string of first letters in all lines of the post?
4) Outputting the string of only the repeated first letters of the lines of the post?

edit on 22-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

XAnarchistX...

Just for you I'll knock together a post of the probabilities of each of the "flags" I am using as the rules to discern connections between posts on the Qclock!

Thought I'd share this too - which reminds me of our interactions. Not sure yet which of us is the stick man, stick deer or caveman and which is Banksy:

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

To J.C. --- I don't think our president is "confused" about anything. Projecting much?

I believe this man has NO self understanding. He is so sure he is loved and respected he can say anything. His last interview showed the man is falling apart with his lack of self awareness.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Anyone hear anything about this...? Wonderland sprinkled with bacon bits of truth?

Ok Secrets contained in the second server at Benghazi w/nuke stuff.
Recovered by the Benghazi team, wasn't suppose to happen. One tech guy got a look at it. Debriefed and confiscated. Here it comes in 6 tweets

This is quite alarming if true. Hope they re-acquired the Davey Crockets.

All should be found guilty under the Espionage Act of 1917 and receive same fate as the Rosenberg's.

threadreaderapp.com...

Eradicates any gophers

ETA: US Embassy Shopping List
Today, 21 December 2018, W-Leaks publishes a searchable database of more than 16,000 procurement requests posted by United States embassies around the world.

edit on 22-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Leaky

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

2) Where Capitals at start of lines within a post occur multiple times, next to each other?

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

WOW Thanks

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seinfeld

originally posted by: carewemust
Is this Q message analysis correct?

twitter.com...

10 days of darkness (government shutdown) and then dark-to-light brings the PAIN?

I'd say people need to stop focusing on time-predictions, because they haven't panned out so far. Research of Q's intel drops has gotten us much better results.

I hope the "good guys" in the Department of Justice are researching these "drops" too. Or, maybe even feeding some of the intel to Q for broadcasting. Exposure informs concerned Americans (like us) and also the domestic traitors/criminals that they're time is coming. (Every dog has its day.)
edit on 12/22/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Maritime law?

More or less is applicable to diplomats, nobles, heads-of-state, envoys....etc

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Some PROBABILITIES behind FLAGS used to link Q POSTS and POTUS tweets using the Qclock:

Firstly what is a mirror on the Qclock using the example of a timestamp on any chosen post of 12:34:56 (hh:mm:ss). Same rules apply using minutes or seconds as the driver:

a) "Down Under" mirror - Post A at 34mins - mirror point at 04 mins, i.e. 30 mins away,
b) Horizantal mirror - Post A at 34 mins - mirror at 26 mins - i.e. mirror line runs from 00 to30, 12 O'clock to 6 o'clock,
c) Vertical mirror - Post A at 34 mins - mirror at 56 mins - i.e. mirror line runs from 15 to 45, (3 o'clock to 9 o'clock)

Probability of:

1) Post or tweet "B" being on a mirror point on the clock to your chosen Post/tweet "A":
a) Of being on a given minute on the clock = 1 in 60,
b) As there are 6 mirror points, of being on a mirror point = 6x 1/60 = 1 in 10,
=> only 10% of posts or tweets are considered as potential mirror connections.

We now select only posts/tweets within that 10% that fulfil 1 or more of the following similarities (pref 2 or more):

2) Post number or tweet ID checksums match Post A:
a) checksums can be 1 to 9, so 2 posts having same number = (=sum of the numbers, then reduced to a 1 digit number, i.e. 2463 = 2+4+6+3=15=1+5=6) , match probability = 9x(1/9*1/9)=9/81=1/9=0.11,

3) Post timestamp checksums match (=hh+mm+ss) - as per (2) = 1/9=0.11,

4) Whole timestamps match (Posts A & B), i.e. 12:34:56:
a) hours the same = 1/60, mins same = 1/60, secs same = 1/60 => all the same = 1/(60x60x60) = 1/216000= 0.00000463,
b) but could be any of 60, so = 60x 1/(60x60x60) = 1/3600 = 0.00028,

5) Hours match, OR Mins match, OR secs match = 3x1/60 = 1/20 = 0.05,

6) Hours, OR mins OR secs match ANY of hours, mins or secs in Post B:
a) Hrs in A = Hrs or mins or secs in B = 3x1/60=1/20=0.05,

7) "17" in timestamp A or B = 2x3x1/60 = 1/10=0.1,
8) "23" in timestamp A or B = 2x3x1/60 = 1/10=0.1,
9) Same as above for "40", "41", "42", "43", "44", or "45" (referencing diff POTUSes),

10) "5:5" in timestamp A or B = 2x 6/60 x 6/60= 1/50= 0.02,

11) Mirror within timestamp (i.e. 23:14:41):
a) Can appear in hh:mm or mm:ss => 2 x 60 x 1/60 x 1/60 = 1/30 = 0.033,

12 Intradelta match (Intradelta of a timestamp = larger of hours/mins less the other : larger of mins/secs minus the other):
a) Intradelta format = 04:31, so to match in A and B => 1/(24x60) = 1/1440 = 0.0007,

13) Intradelta of one post is in timestamp of other post (i.e. 04:31 is in 23:04:31),
a) 2 x 1/1440 = 1/720 = 0.0013,

14) Countdown of 12:34 (from Post #771 "T-minus 12:34) is in either timestamp or Intradelta:
a) (2x 1/720) + (2x 1/1440) = 1/240 = 0.004

15) hours, mins, or sec from timestamp B is also the mirror position on clock of Post B = 3x1/60 = 1/20 = 0.05.

In summary, the MAXIMUM probability of a post or tweet being:
A) Both on a mirror point and fulfilling 1 of the flags above = 1/10 x 1/9 = 1/90 = 0.01
B) Both on a mirror point and fulfilling 2 of the flags above = 1/10 x 1/9 x 1/9 = 1/810 = 0.0012.

From my previous posts you'll note that some of my reported MIRROR posts have had 3 or 4 flags at a MAXIMUM probability of 1 in 7,290 or 0.00014.

In CONCLUSION, when we see so many MIRROR post connections, well in excess of what the probabilities say should exist, there has to be positive selection of posting times by Q that reflect the flags above.

edit on 22-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Except for Korea

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

threadreaderapp.com...

Had to walk away from this a few times. The author seems to be posting a 'stream of thought' not prepared. Lots of detail that would not be known ordinary.

Early part seems to be pre Trump election. Later it seems post election. Maybe he had been keeping notes.

Anyway good post and seems to validate Q's 'this is much bigger than you know".

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join