It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wow, marathon post Rel!!! My head is spinning. The map of connecting dots grows ever more Yuuuge!

Can you explain where/how Ronald Reagan is in the picture? Something to do with Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI), also known as Star Wars? Also, Twenty-two SDI Researchers had mysterious/suspicious deaths in that time frame.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN,

Also... 8th day of year, infinity symbol, 8chan?

LOL. Knew I was missing one.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Wasn't aware of the SDI linkage and deaths - good connection.

To be objective I included Reagan because, as POTUS40 he appeared in the timestamp info. Maybe he became controlled by Bushes after assassination attempt?

A v long post but what can I do... Qclock mirror posts are basically pulling together the strings of the web... to be objective I had to just read/posted the connected posts/tweets of the Qclock search page and included anything with 2 or more flags in timestamp etc.

This was only the minutes mirrors! If I had added the SECONDS mirrors then the post would have been twice as long. Worth noting also that there were several Japan references in posts/tweets with only one timestamp linkage flag.

ETA - I think Spidersweb doesn't just reference deepstate/nonames Syria links... I think it also refects the Posts/tweets web demonstrated through Qclock mirrors!!
edit on 22-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Without the 5th fleet Scott free incident: would all carriers including the Stennis now be in their home ports? Does that translate to calm before the storm?

What kind of scenario would make that desirable?

Question : military tribunals on board of carriers and potentially just outside US territorial waters? Would that make sense?

Maritime law?

I see your logic reasoning now

Yes, that is an interesting possibility. Maritime Law is a whole different animal but the incident and/or criminal offense has to occur in maritime waters. Just an assumption, I really don't know how it would apply.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

WOW, can't dig into this till later, but some great observations! LOL, funny, my sometimes dyslexic mind saw JV as VJ, good old Valoree, looks like Zira from " Plant of the Apes ", well, she does ! We all look like different kinds of primates, and that's not racist, just is true.

As for VJ, always have had really BAD vibes about her intentions and influence over the Obama Admin. , then we throw in Huma's influence over HRC, it's pretty unsettling !

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

When I see the "JV" team I always think of junior varsity, like Q is implying ISIS was a Mickey mouse venture.

Not sure if correct.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Well, sometimes better to have it all in one than spread out all over.
Always wondered after that assassination attempt if he backed down on whatever he was pursuing at the time; decided his life wasn't worth it.

Been chasing down unrelated rabbit hole and made a connection to Japan. Not sure what yet so if you can post the Japan references you found would be appreciated.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

PARADISE for spys

Dec 21, 1982 .... Japanese often refer to their country sarcastically as a ''paradise for spies.''

One leading magazine recently complained that the country was becoming a ''cockpit for spooks of varied stripes and feathers.''

Enjoy,
edit on 12222018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I think VJ is a good value add... multiple meanings... VJ mirrors JV, maybe VJ is the JV head?

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Do we follow them? Or, do they follow us??? "As above, so too below".??

Good question.

Chicken "Eagle" or The Egg?

War of 1812

GREAVES & THOMAS, London, 2001

Argo Navis the Ship = the sheep and Alice in the rowing boat. This represents Jason's ship the Argo; he built the ship to search for the Golden Fleece. And the only boat mentioned in the Alice books has a fleece in it. It also should be noted that images of Jason's ship depict a ram figurehead, and so it is a particularly pleasing coincidence that in the reverse land of the Looking Glass, the sheep this time is at the stern of the boat and making therefore what one might call a figuretail.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You'll get it.

edit on 22-12-2018 by eisegesis because: 23 skidoo

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Qclock MIRRORs of post #2640 - JAPAN references:

1) Same position on Qclock = :12:
986218867780448000 - Apr 17 2018 07:24:35 - 17 in timestamp and Intradelta (07:11), timestamp sums to 66 (ying/ying? yang/yang? Satanism?):

I am in Florida and looking forward to my meeting with Prime Minister Abe of Japan. Working on Trade and Military Security.

986344953134673000 - Apr 17 2018 15:45:36 - 17 in date, 45 in timestamp, hrs+secs=51=3x17:

Welcome Prime Minister Abe! t.co...

986430856750395000 - Apr 17 2018 21:26:57 - timestamp checksums match, 17 in date, 11:11 from date:year:

It is my great honor to host @JPN_PMO @AbeShinzo! t.co...

986436520444866000 - Apr 17 2018 21:49:28 - :

While Japan and South Korea would like us to go back into TPP, I don't like the deal for the United States. Too many contingencies and no way to get out if it doesn't work. Bilateral deals are far more efficient, profitable and better for OUR workers. Look how bad WTO is to U.S.

986301228337508000 - Apr 17 2018 12:51:52 - 17 in date, 12 in both timestamps and position on qclock:

Getting ready to meet Prime Minister Abe of Japan, a truly fine gentleman!"

edit on 22-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Mirror date: december 21, 2017, EO for the ages - asset seizure.

Globalist EO, RAH, RAH RAH!

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is this Q message analysis correct?

No.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

eisegesis,thought provoking post... for example... a Boom is both a type of ship "mainly built in Beypore, Konkan and Gujarat, India, and Kuwait and are primarily used along the coasts of the Arabian Peninsula, Sindh, the west coast of the Indian Subcontinent, and East Africa." and a wooden boom used to better control a sail (link).

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Q#727
!UW.yye1fxo
11 Feb 2018 - 1:12:25 PM
Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Q

Time stamp: 12:25

xmas gift?

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Here are the odds...

From 2016, but a ref none the less

Grim Math

Calculating the odds that another Supreme Court justice will die by 2021.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
a reply to: interupt42

So we agree, Canadian economy can support Canadians to match their cost of living.
There are going to be countries that the cost of living is way lower than The United States. That is a fact and is not really an issue. The issue is that the countries that have a low cost of living, but still do not have a sustainable economy to have jobs or support for its own citizens.. crime, corruption, other issues draw from the people of those countries that are wanting to go so far away from their families for support. The migrants are stating this themselves. The FIRST issue lies in the origin countries that are so bad that their citizens feel that they need to flee.

The wall stops new migrants, at least creates that deterrent. Crack down harder on illegal hiring, tighten up on throwing money to illegal immigrants, all still needs to be done.
There still must be a barrier there, to stop the drugs, smuggling, and the continuing illegal immigration, etc. You cant have control by just eliminating illegal jobs, because you state that is THE issue. People will still attempt to come across the border, to take advantage of what there is to take advantage of.

Not to take away from what you're saying, but majority if places in the U.S. are way too expensive to live for people who are working minimum wage. People like to say that we all have the chance to make it, but I know from personal experience that some of those chances are ripped away from us, without anything we can do about it. Oregon, for instance, a 1 bedroom apartment (even outside of portland, in small towns also, it's hard to find one under 800 a month. What does a one bedroom do for someone with 3 kids? Pile everyone in one room? Can't, 1 kid 2 adults per room according to housing regulations.

How about renting a house (people on minimum wage, or even slightly above minimum wage, csnt afford to buy ((or rent))? A 3 bedroom 1 bath house will run you about $1200-1500 a month. Most people here dont even make that much a month, especially when you factor in other bills and food. That's also in not so good neighborhoods.

I'm not sure where you're getting the statistics from regarding cost of living in this country, but the reality for the majority is that it's too damn high (insert meme). I suppose that's mainly on the west and east coasts, but thats where the majority live.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Without the 5th fleet Scott free incident: would all carriers including the Stennis now be in their home ports? Does that translate to calm before the storm?

What kind of scenario would make that desirable?

Question : military tribunals on board of carriers and potentially just outside US territorial waters? Would that make sense?

Maritime law?

I see your logic reasoning now

Yes, that is an interesting possibility. Maritime Law is a whole different animal but the incident and/or criminal offense has to occur in maritime waters. Just an assumption, I really don't know how it would apply.

How are people trafficked? Are there new slave ships?

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You assumed:

but the incident and/or criminal offense has to occur in maritime waters. 

I spitball:

#1870 (snippet)

This is MUCH BIGGER than even AUTISTS can imagine (MUCH BIGGER!).

#520 (snippet)

THINK BIG.
THINK BIGGER.
THINK BIGGEST.

Space Is an Ocean
Source of this headline/claim?

Earth = spaceship?
Trump's Space Force.
All of this has happened before and will happen again.
Naval Space Command.
Maritime laww?
Admiralty law?
Space is an Ocean.

If earth is a spaceship and space is an ocean which laws apply to things happening on earth?

edit on 22-12-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join