It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Russian Aircraft Corporation "MiG" is occasionally referred to as RSK Mig in western media. Examples:

RSK MiG completes manufacture of first MiG-35 fighters

Russian airframer RSK-MiG is insisting that the company is developing a fifth-generation replacement for the Soviet-era Mach 2.83-capable Mikoyan MiG-31 Foxhound interceptor.

Russia's Mach 3 MiG-41: Everything We Know

edit on 21-12-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Correction.
The only morons are the voters looking the otherway on issues because they don't want to face the reality of the situation.

the founders did well for themselves. The country is being run by politicians and lobbyist who are doing extremely well for themselves, with no consequences. So who is left and who are the morons?

The ones that are getting shafted are the ones who have their heads in the sand and keep voting on party lines expecting different results.

The others that are getting shafted are aware of the situation and calling out the BS when it stinks like Sh1t regardless who took the Sh1t. Unfortunately , the morons outnumber them and make it impossible to break out of the cycle.

edit on 301231America/ChicagoFri, 21 Dec 2018 09:30:08 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thanks for the value add MBSC!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

That's not the point, dingus.

So what is the point of spending billions on a wall , genius? To win a MEME war, to create the biggliest bestly graffiti wall against Mexico ?

edit on 121231America/ChicagoFri, 21 Dec 2018 09:12:56 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
According to This BBC report today is "Black Eye Friday".

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another one !!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 28b403 No.4401036 📁
Dec 20 2018 21:05:49 (EST)
Chemical attack in Syria?
Public 'pull out' of troops in Syria….
History will not repeat itself this time.
Q

I love this one

You can tell from Trump's limited response to the last two attacks that he didn't really believe Assad was responsible, but he needed to go thru the motions for public appearance's sake.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Bar fights aside...Black eyes are symbolically 'Light to Dark'.

edit on 21-12-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The point is to keep people out. Plain and simple, and a wall is highly effective at keeping people out. It will at the very least make is much much more difficult for them, and dissuade the ones who simply walked across an imaginary line in the past. Walls work now just like they worked 5000 years ago. Will it stop everyone? No, or course not. Will it help immensely? Absolutely.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Most reasonable response I have read about this issue. I thought it needed to be said again.

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: liveandlearn

it may seem dumb to you and I don't know if it is the best thing to do. But considering other options, it is the best thing going. That wall is going down about 6 feet.

There is no point to build a wall when it can be circumvented by going over it, under it, around it. Just a few weeks back they had ultralights going over the border and they weren't able to catch them.

The strategy that is being implemented is in essence you putting up a fence at your house to keep burglars out. Then you go on tv and tell the burglars that if they can get passed your wall then they can have what ever they take inside your house and if they get caught they just get sent back over the fence to try again.

You have basically setup yourself up for failure with a never ending uphill task and a never ending game of cat and mouse.

However, more likely the illegals will be allowed right through the front door with a false system set in place that will give the perception that its working because you have some of the top lobbying groups that want cheap labor (agriculture,hospitality, and construction). Our economy is too dependent on cheap foreign labor to survive at this time.

How many illegal immigrants come across Canada's border yearly???

now ask yourself why aren't they coming from canada and why is the problem on the southern border?

The answer is because American companies are giving immigrants incentives to come here illegally. There is absolutely zero benefit or incentive for a Canadian to come to the US illegally for work because the Canadian economy is equivalent to the American economy and the cost of living is the same. An illegal Canadian working in America with illegal wages could not live or support their family back home so they have 0 incentives to come here illegally.

The American companies pay slave wages with no workers rights for illegals. It is what makes it attractive to hire them.

The difference is that on the southern border the economy is not strong and the cost of living is far lower than the US. So when you come from a country where 2 hr is bill gates money and it can support your family back home and allow you to retire and live comfortably back home ,its an incentive not many would turn down.

Take away the illegals incentive to come here and make a living wage for themselves which they don't have back home and the majority will stop coming. Then that leaves your current border patrol , resources, and money to handle the remaining few that are coming with only bad intentions.

Like I said you have to atleast try to stop the incentives for them to come here FIRST and then reassess the situation and see if the billion dollar wall is really necessary like in our Canadian border. Even if you build the wall and keep the incentive in place for them to come here they will just find a way up , below, around, or through the wall.

The american companies that hire illegals are small local construction, lawn service, farming, maids, etc. Large companies use green cards for qualified workers.

The biggest benefactor for cheap slave undocumented illegal immigrants are the hospitality , construction, and agriculture lobbying ndustry. Majority of the big dogs circumvent the risk by hiring the smaller companies as subcontractors.

About 5-10 yrs back the head of the agriculture industry even came out and said that if stronger measures were passed such as the e verify systems and other measures it would kill their industry and the cost of a tomato , etc would sky rocket to a point it would not be affordable for Americans. In other words he acknowledged illegals are part of their business plan.

I have owned my own business and came here from a foreign country and held a green card until I became a US citizen.

I can tell you first hand how the US and the American immigration system is setup to completely look the other way on illegals. With my business I hired an outside company that managed my payroll and hiring validation. I had someone apply for a job and gathered their information to send the payroll company and looked at their SS card. Their number was something along the lines of 111-11-1111 , I thought it was a joke. It was not, I sent it to the payroll company expecting to fail the verification I sh1t you not it came back as valid even the payroll lady was shocked and found out that its actually common. Later I found out that in fact the person with the 111-11-1111 was an illegal and that number is often shared.

The bottom line the system is setup like there are measures in place to prevent the hiring o f illegals when in fact those measures are a complete sham.

In regards to those small companies that hire illegals they are dime a dozen and they are the ones that get busted and usually from competitors ratting each other out out of jealousy or competition. However the big dogs are protected by a bogus system that makes it all look legit or by hiring subcontractors who get the blame.

Look I'm very glad that hack job Hillary didn't get elected but trump IMO is leaning more towards a change from deep state to deep state.

Especially on how he is not forthcoming on the whole immigration issue . Hiring the FCC head that gave the deep state more power over the people with removing net neutrality principles where Q could legally be stopped. Then that whole threat to expose the criminal activity of the DNC if they didn't do what he wanted when the right thing was to expose all criminal activity versus doing more of the same bribery tactics.

The more it goes the more swampish trump is looking IMO. I just hope the trump followers don't start drinking the same koolaid the left has taken with hillary.

edit on 21-12-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Walls work now just like they worked 5000 years ago

Did they have planes, explosives , and tunneling equipment 5000 years ago?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: interupt42

The point is to keep people out. Plain and simple, and a wall is highly effective at keeping people out. It will at the very least make is much much more difficult for them, and dissuade the ones who simply walked across an imaginary line in the past. Walls work now just like they worked 5000 years ago. Will it stop everyone? No, or course not. Will it help immensely? Absolutely.

Exactly right! In addition, The Wall will be supplemented by technology that wasn't around 5,000 years (or even 50) years ago.

Great post!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post]carewemust[/post]

originally posted by: [post]PokeyJoe[/post]
a reply to: [post]interupt42[/post]

Exactly right! In addition, The Wall will be supplemented by technology that wasn't around 5,000 years (or even 50) years ago.

Great post!

Echooooooooooooooooo

Watching you all slap eachother on the back is priceless. This is going to be my favorite thread to follow. You guys really think youre all apart of some elite group of thinkers that know something the rest of us dont. Enjoy numerology. LUL.

"Q- this isnt a game" lmao. Yes it is. And youre all being played. It is glorious.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Russian Aircraft Corporation "MiG" is occasionally referred to as RSK Mig in western media. Examples:

RSK MiG completes manufacture of first MiG-35 fighters

Russian airframer RSK-MiG is insisting that the company is developing a fifth-generation replacement for the Soviet-era Mach 2.83-capable Mikoyan MiG-31 Foxhound interceptor.

Russia's Mach 3 MiG-41: Everything We Know

Ya and we all know where the tech came from even the SR-71

Enjoy the Show

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Walls work now just like they worked 5000 years ago

Did they have planes, explosives , and tunneling equipment 5000 years ago?

Yeah, because thats how most illegal immigration is happening....

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Because you've got it all figured out, right?

(post by eisegesis removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post]PokeyJoe[/post]
a reply to: [post]bknapple32[/post]

Because you've got it all figured out, right?

Certainly not. But I know a scam when I see one. This is the same as 2012. Everyone buying that was convinced they were the only ones who had unlocked some ancient code blah blah blah blah.. nothing happened.

Same thing here. Except its more alluring,I get it. Fancy marketing, good memes ( its pathetic how much of a crutch they have become to Q believers) and a sense of " youre all on the side of good". Like I said- great marketing. Gets you all riled up thinking you guys are helping the entire world. " BUT JFK's tombstone is in the shape of a Q!!" -Ugh.. I have studied John F Kennedy for 20 years. He would laugh you all off as lunatics. He NEVER would have voted for donald trump, thats for damn sure. Donald is not James Bond. Hes not on some secret mission to act dumb, but really arrest 300 congressmen.... REREAD THAT... You guys think theres going to be some mass arrest of elected officials.

ITS

NEVER

GOING

TO

HAPPEN

Youre living in a dreamworld that makes your day go by a little faster. So in that regard, I guess I dont blame yall for believing in this so deeply. You have nothing else- aside from the conspiracy that somehow links ALL conspiracies in to one. Sad!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

my favorite part is how he got a bunch of tinfoil conspiracy theorists to trust the government.
you have to admit how impressive that is

(post by bknapple32 removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join