It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Why The World Hates Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I will only say of the 3 sides,2 are hated and 1 is protected.
I will not say anymore on this topic!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

The video wasn't the problem. It was your equating peeps who dont believe like you to the devil....ergo evil.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

All three are hated.
All three are protected.

It serves a purpose.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: mamabeth

They are not the same at all.
Yes,God did put Obama in the White House and probably for a wake up call!

While I was joking, yes the Muslim version and Christian/Jewish version are the same God.

All are Abrahamic religions, even by each individual text.

Remember Ishmael?

no, no, no, allah is NOT the Yahweh of Judaism nor the God of Christianity. John 3:16 calls Jesus the only begotten; the koran states specifically that allah has no child. their own books contradict the 'same God' concept.

look at Trump's opponents. a bunch of fanatical democrats, in politics and the media, who are working full bore to obstruct the platform he was legitimately elected to implement. nonstop character assassination, deceit and distortion. they are doing nothing to advance the welfare of the American people, they are only promoting their party and their political causes.
the good shepherd takes care of the sheep; the bad shepherd only looks out for self.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Deetermined

Jews and Muslims have access to the Old Testament which all state that God is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. It's just that the Jews and Muslims don't know why that is. The Old Testament speaks of who Jesus is, they just choose to ignore it to create their own version of who God is.

You weren't there for all the events that created the three.

You buy into a humans account of what happen as do they.

You all claim to be right and the only ones offering "the truth".

Such is the fallacy of man.

All I have to do is read the Old Testament to know what the truth is. The Old Testament even tells the Jews what's going to happen to them in the book of Zechariah for their non-belief in who the Messiah was, but they are spiritually blinded to know what it means. I challenge you to go read it. The book of Zechariah has been around since before Jesus, so there is no excuse for what's written, as long as you're literate enough to read.

It's not too different from the "blindness" that's happening today. You can point out the facts, but not everyone will choose to believe them or understand what they read due to their own personal beliefs and biases. This all happens for a reason, just like it did back then.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

edit on 9-12-2018 by Deetermined because: Accidental double post.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Mama...nice to see you put up a thread.
S&F
Hopefully, this thread won't cut into your sammich-making time.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

no, no, no, allah is NOT the Yahweh of Judaism nor the God of Christianity. John 3:16 calls Jesus the only begotten; the koran states specifically that allah has no child. their own books contradict the 'same God' concept.

Your comment won't stop those religions from claiming they have the same God. The proof is in the pudding as they say, and people are willing to die for their convictions as a testament to their confidence they know the truth, and that you have it wrong.

look at Trump's opponents. a bunch of fanatical democrats, in politics and the media, who are working full bore to obstruct the platform he was legitimately elected to implement. nonstop character assassination, deceit and distortion. they are doing nothing to advance the welfare of the American people, they are only promoting their party and their political causes.
the good shepherd takes care of the sheep; the bad shepherd only looks out for self.

All praise Trump, the lords man doing his good work.

I don't hate him, but how ridiculous does that sound?

He has his flaws as we all do. He's no more holy than much of the opposition.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I'm as bad as those that are conditioned to hate by the msm, i like him cause he's half Scottish and shares the same DJ as initials as me...... Go DJ.
Politics is much more comical now, Trump the genius portraying a haf wit. May the haf wit playing the genius, Merkel the witch and Macron the lost puppy that pisses all over the place, yeah politics is great, it's going to make sit coms obsolete.

edit on 9-12-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
There is some truth to that video though, the people of the US do provide a lot of world support for the needy. Our country was built on Christian values, not the corrupt values of the upper one percent of the Christians, by the Christians that are common workers in this country. As far as Trump....It is a miracle that he won the election. Good thing he had Hillary with her ignorant personality against him or he would have never won.

edit on 9-12-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Let me guess, Islam is the protected one and the two that are hated are Christianity and Judaism? I see plenty of hate for Islam in these boards and in mt Facebook feed. You are misinformed.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

God put Trump into the White House! Is he perfect,no,is he a saint,no.
He is a patriot and loves this country and will fight to keep her free!

He did ?? I thought that were the voters and electoral college ?? Wow, I'm so glad I get to live in my reality.

edit on 9-12-2018 by alexpmi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I consider myself christian and I support Trump. I spent over an hour watching your videos and trying to get some background on this. I have to admit I still don't quite know what to make of it.

The reason is that I don't study astrology. Even as I know the ancient world did believe this and signs in the sky is in the Bible. So I am really not fit to form an opinion on this. I do know this type of thinking is widely believed and that's my main takeaway from this.

Even if this is over my head, I still like to see you defending the faith.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Hillary believed she would win whereas Trump knew he would, is my assumption.
That or everything is orchestrated by secret chiefs and the visible are but mere puppets.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

That or everything is orchestrated by secret chiefs and the visible are but mere puppets.

Bingo.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It’s not that they hate Trump, it’s that they see their orthodoxy failing. And all they can do is try to discredit everything and everyone around him, obstruct him at every bend, while glorifying those who denounce him. It’s because of this that Trump has almost taken the role of a folk hero.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

This is some crazy #. All I can say is "hail satan" then because I sure am not a christian, partly because of this:

Speaking of satan, who has the higher kill count, god or the devil? I bet it's not the devil.

ETA: Alex Jones? The guy is a lunatic.
edit on 9-12-2018 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

This is not a thread trashing the President,many of you will though. I found
this video and watched it,a very interesting video to say the least.What this
all boils down to is you are either a nationalist or a globalist.You either follow
the God of the Bible or you follow the doctrines of Lucifer.

www.youtube.com...

Good Vs Evil . Yes , that pretty Much sums up the World Today .

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

That little circle is why God picked it. God is going to prove to the entire world that a little tiny country surrounded by it's much larger enemies with different beliefs will survive no matter what they try to do to it. According to the Bible, not all of the people will survive, but the country itself, along with a small remnant of believers will.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

This is not a thread trashing the President,many of you will though. I found
this video and watched it,a very interesting video to say the least.What this
all boils down to is you are either a nationalist or a globalist.You either follow
the God of the Bible or you follow the doctrines of Lucifer.

www.youtube.com...

Good Vs Evil . Yes , that pretty Much sums up the World Today .

Well, I'd say the majority of people have the right intentions, we all just disagree on how to be good.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join