It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Why The World Hates Trump

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Xtrozero

The band still played whilst the Titanic was sinking, just a thought.

It works the other way around as well as the fact of the matter is you don't get self-sufficient first world nations just down to the manner in which they function and consume.

I thought of that too... Remember if America didn't enter WWII EU would all be speaking German, and Asia would all be under Japanese rule. Different players today same results...Lets say America just went total isolationist from the world.

Economies would collapse and the world would fall into many wars. Israel would disappear as would a few other middle eastern countries. Russia would expand into EU, China with a collapse economy would go after much of the world too. Japan and South Korea would crumble. Borders would quickly change and billions would most likely die over time...

So to those who can't wait for the fall of America...really?

Absolute arrogance. The US played both wars to milk Europe of money while being bombarded by tyranical nutcases. You weren't heroes, you aided both sides of the war for profit.
The delusional arrogance of Americans is absolutely unreal.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saibotkram1988

Absolute arrogance. The US played both wars to milk Europe of money while being bombarded by tyranical nutcases. You weren't heroes, you aided both sides of the war for profit.

EU was done...Can you tell me who was going to stop Germany? Just be glad we didn't side with Germany, there were a good number that wanted to.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Well, that was true in our own nation also, we could have gone either way in the UK.

Do you imagine you lot done the Japanese over yourself through?

WW2 was a team effort anyone else that thinks otherwise is sadly mistaken.

Should probably point out also American intelligence agencies knew about the imminent attack on Pearl Harbor because we worked out there code and told your security agencies, who then did nothing! Just like we also broke Enigma and provided that information also.

Like i said team effort, to think otherwise requires further study.
edit on 12-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I don't need a video to know that people don't like being lied to multiple times a day, that they don't like being demeaned, and that they don't appreciate being patronized.

If Trump was honest and civil, then "the world" wouldn't "hate Trump". They might still disagree with him on various issues, but it's rare to see actual hatred against any honest and civil adult.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Absolute garbage, a reply to: mamabeth

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

I don't need a video to know that people don't like being lied to multiple times a day, that they don't like being demeaned, and that they don't appreciate being patronized.

If Trump was honest and civil, then "the world" wouldn't "hate Trump". They might still disagree with him on various issues, but it's rare to see actual hatred against any honest and civil adult.

look how much hatred was directed at the Bushes and George Romney.
leftists hate conservatives. the bigger the conservative, the bigger the hate.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saibotkram1988

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The band still played whilst the Titanic was sinking, just a thought.

It works the other way around as well as the fact of the matter is you don't get self-sufficient first world nations just down to the manner in which they function and consume.

I thought of that too... Remember if America didn't enter WWII EU would all be speaking German, and Asia would all be under Japanese rule. Different players today same results...Lets say America just went total isolationist from the world.

Economies would collapse and the world would fall into many wars. Israel would disappear as would a few other middle eastern countries. Russia would expand into EU, China with a collapse economy would go after much of the world too. Japan and South Korea would crumble. Borders would quickly change and billions would most likely die over time...

So to those who can't wait for the fall of America...really?

few people realized how bad nazi Germany was before the late 1930s.
and we had a global business community (Bayer Aspirin for instance). government could not justify forcing companies not to do business with anyone.
please don't confuse US businesses with the US government.
FDR hated Germany and bent the rules to help Britain.
so this 'US played both sides' is not true.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

It is true however that the bankers and certain corporations sponsored both axis and allied forces and profited immensely so form both sides.

Then there is the way we went around collecting scientists and engineers from the ashes to repurpose for our own nations new toys of destruction.

Need to keep in mind, that to the chosen few, war is simply an aggressive business strategy to further "There" agenda.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Trump's is a story of a man with a less than Godly past who fits in well with everything that is wrong with this nation, but is on a journey to correct these errors and improve not only his life but the lives of everyone in his country, even at a point of personal sacrifice. Look up net worth of Presidents before and after their time in office.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

" GOOGLE IS EVIL " .....Effin' Aaa they are , and the Man who Still Carries a Pair Between his Legs isn't Afraid of Calling them Out on that FACT ................I Present the Second Most Hated Man in the MSM after President Trump Who Also is Not Going Away Just Yet ............

edit on 12-12-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I listen to Alex all the time, he's got a pair.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Theocracy4America

We All Need to Grow Our Pairs Back too Bro BEFORE it is To Late !..............GOD BLESS OUR AMERICA !

You Know , the Present Reality where we have Constitutional Freedoms Bestowed Upon Us by the Founding Fathers of this Great Country , and that Gives Us the LEGAL Right To Question or Challenge Government ? Does WE THE PEOPLE Ring a Bell ?

edit on 12-12-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Possibly because the ""slaves"" may have had somewhat of an issue with those ""Free Men"" should they have been armed, at least back when you kept such?

Real Men don't need guns to protect them in this day of age or at least should not need them, or the government and law enforcement simply are not doing what it says on the tin.

Real Men can use their words, and short of that, there hands and feet should suffice.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

This is the 21st Century , not the 18th . Times have Changed , but the Basic Idea of " Free Men " has not . Those who Challenge another Mans God Given Right to Freedom should Expect what they Give in Kind . ..C'est la vie.........

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

When did ""God"" give you these alleged rights?

Was that not Men that did such?

It is indeed the 21st Century, well done for realizing that important fact.

We don't have Guns in the U.K any longer, and bar London with knife crime as of late, we seem to be doing just fine without an assault rifle and/or handgun in every home, just a thought.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

When did ""God"" give you these alleged rights?

Was that not Men that did such?

It is indeed the 21st Century, well done for realizing that important fact.

We don't have Guns in the U.K any longer, and bar London with knife crime as of late, we seem to be doing just fine without an assault rifle and/or handgun in every home, just a thought.

Your Ignorance of the Basic " Truth's " in Life Amuse me . Tell me More oh Unenlightened one . I can use a Good Laugh Right Now , I just had to Pay my Massive Cell Phone Bill ................)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

" I can use a Good Laugh Right Now"

I'm sure you have a Bible lying around somewhere, give that a read, it's rather funny, old and new testaments.

"Those who Challenge another Mans God Given Right to Freedom should Expect what they Give in Kind"

When did God give Man anything, prove it, at least show me something, anything will do?

Your the one that displays ""Ignorance"" by way of your misplaced belief in invisible dudes in the sky.

God won't save you and neither will Trump, that's down to own volition I'm afraid, always has been always will be.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So , it's True then ? I gave you the Benefit of the doubt but I was Wrong ? You Really are a ' Heathen " ? .My Condolences .........(

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Actually, i was christened a Protestant soon after birth, and attended Sunday school when i was a lad.

Don't mean you actually have to entertain such madness. LoL

My condolences on being a brainwashed sheep all the same, each to there own and all that jazz.

Merry Christmas. x

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

originally posted by: Mach2

When did love of your country start being defined by religion.

That is a ridiculous statement.

Secular minded people don't know that God decides who wins.
With Trump winning we are given another chance,Hillary would
have been judgement.I had full intention of bugging out if SHE
had gotten in the White House.

If god decides who wins...then we don't have free will. So which is it, do we have free will, or are our lives predetermined?

Also while I do love my country, I do not believe, nor disbelieve in your god anymore than I believe/disbelieve in Santa Clause. Nor do I look down on you for your beliefs, but I imagine you have a problem with mine.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join