It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actions I Control

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I live my life from an inner-cellf standpoint. When the outside world meets my energy it is meeting an energy source of which is not too concerned with what life is struggling with on the perimeters of energy limits. I witness the bulk of conscious capable life living on the perimeter of their energy source(s), which begs a desire to find outside sources of influence. I find that spiritual learning of value stems from inner-cellf, and watch the perimeter dwellers as I would a Hollywood produced venture.

This human vessel I occupy is of a dominant spiritual nature, which leaves the physical aspects of life to fall to be less relevant in meaning as a whole. In times past I would believe that humans are physical beings having spiritual experiences through life. Humans are actually spiritual beings having physical experiences through life. Funneling thought and emotion in the ways I state acts as an added measure to ensure that I approach all outside energies with an attitude of which I feel a need to act as if I am fully responsible for, even if logic input may formulate thoughts of responsibility that outside energy source(s) must deal with.

Spiritual growth turned my physical desires into internal desires. What was once a high demand of human interaction to grow in life has morphed into growth processes that need no other being but my own and oneness as a whole. Small practices turned into habits, habits turned into disciplines, and the whole other being inside me that screamed at me silently became a passenger in this human vessel of which spirit fully controls now. I am a whole new being as compared to who I was a short time ago, and it is deemed as no coincidence that I feel as if I am LIVING life now, instead of merely EXISTING in life.

I have learned that the power of desire is an often under estimated power source for humans. It' quite simple. A desire for internal change and a new form of ventured thought will equate to desire fulfillment. A desire for external change and new form of application will bring about the NEED for just that... it will undoubtedly result in it being an outside influence that demands change for internal progression.

Please, for the love of inner-cellf, let us ALL learn that rants should act as a personal accountability measure ONLY. If I am any bit correct, then let this serve as a pioneering rant of which new threads indicate what their intentions to change precludes the concerns being ranted upon. After all, if an aspect in life is to be worked upon, a rant should include a viable plan of cellf action to possibly remedy concerns for the better.

The actions I can control here you ask? I ask ATS to require a submission of planned action in the OP if a rant is chosen upon as a forum topic?

See it... Believe it... Achieve it!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
WTH is "inner-cellf"? Would you please restate your rant in English? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I choose inner-cellf as opposed to inner self... take it as you wish.

edit on 9-12-2018 by ttobban because: nevermind

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Did you eat some fungus today?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban

I choose inner-cellf as opposed to inner self... take it as you wish.

I take it that you are making up words that don't otherwise exist. What we have here is a failure to communicate. Whatever point you are attempting to make is obscured by this nonsense baby talk. Your post or rant or whatever it is doesn't make any sense. And that's your fault.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Good for you!

Please, for the love of inner-cellf, let us ALL learn that rants should act as a personal accountability measure ONLY. If I am any bit correct, then let this serve as a pioneering rant of which new threads indicate what their intentions to change precludes the concerns being ranted upon. After all, if an aspect in life is to be worked upon, a rant should include a viable plan of cellf action to possibly remedy concerns for the better.

In your spiritual wisdom, how can you use cellf action to remedy the willful ignorance of others?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

No. I am like this every day, and prefer to not be one of the hive.

As stated prior, ranting is a self accountability measure for me. I made that OP for myself and myself only.

Outcast has been an often distributed title for me by others. I am fully in control of this aspect of life, and not all who wander are lost.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

In the future, when one reads a book where the term 'inner-cellf' is used, there may be a reader or two out there who learns that they first read the term here at ATS. It relates to the miracle of what is called the genesis effect, or division of cells that create life. The matter that makes humans is a magical dance of condensed cells, yet all the finger pointing of life's negative aspects seemingly always sourced elsewhere. It is simple to me... the chance to debate and learn by way of adversity would not be possible had it not been for trillions of miracles that live around us each day.

A read insult or emotional trolling scam does nothing to me. Adversity is fuel of which I eat upon gladly. I am calm within chaos, and it pisses other people off subconsciously when they are unable to welcome people into their dying soul's torture chambers.

When I was consumed by negativity, it fed my future moves. I little by little, one by one, and strategically removed the largest source of energy that was sucking at my energy. Next, I removed that one specific energy from my life. Next, I replaced that time with an energy source that fed my energy with aspects of life that I CAN control.

To sum up your question here, it has been well over a decade that I turned 180 degrees in spirit. Much like this thread indicates I was made fun of quite a lot, I was forced out of communal settings, and I found that I was consuming the soup of others at alarming rates. I was involved, reached my detrimental limits, and went off into isolation for quite an extended period of time..

Going forward 10 years, I am questioned for what I learned. It may be a small but growing number of people, but it almost certainly doesn't include those who demand other people to prop up their spirit.

I treat others as I would like them to treat my child or children, as I offer no care to how I am perceived. Go ahead and punch me in the face for all I care, and I will thank you for it. Try to even insult a child around me, and the devil becomes exposed. Treating others as we would like for ourselves to be treated is not enough. 50%/50% relationships are not enough... relationships demand 100%/100% efforts anymore.

If one is not able to offer 100% of them-cellf to them-cellf, then the progress another could offer one's life is either extremely limited or most likely non existent at all.

Leading by example leaves trails. Turning back one those trails finds others who are learning to shun willful ignorance. Next thing you know, you're standing around a bunch of energy sources that are learning to live life to thee fullest. Missions of achievement will surely bring about the need to leave the ignorant as they remain... existing in life only.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Thank you for further feeding my thoughts about the links between hindrance and the value of what another may or may not feel or express!

If you are lost or can't make sense of what I am saying, then that is out of my control. May I advise adding some sense by way of internal conflict resolution?

Regardless of what any of us say, words are opinions. Mathematics is the only language of which I will honor 100% fact.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Sounds good. Keep it up. For a moment I thought you were recommending to others that they only rant about things they can fix within themselves. (But it looks like you may be saying this for your own benefit.) Since the majority of people rant about circumstances that are brought on by other people, I wasn't sure how you expected them to fix that. Leading by example is a good start. Unfortunately, many won't care to follow.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I find that spiritual learning of value stems from inner-cellf, and watch the perimeter dwellers as I would a Hollywood produced venture. 

I got confused. When you say "perimeter dwellers" does that simply mean everyone except for you since they are all dwelling on the perimeter of your energy's influence?

Or do you mean "perimeter dwellers" to be almost a sort of insult, like, they only dwell on the perimeter of their own energy, always seeking out influence from outside sources, while you, and people like you, dwell within your own energy fields, sustaining yourcellves on your own energy rather than seeking energy from outside yourself?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I treat others as I would like them to treat my child or children, as I offer no care to how I am perceived. Go ahead and punch me in the face for all I care, and I will thank you for it. Try to even insult a child around me, and the devil becomes exposed. Treating others as we would like for ourselves to be treated is not enough. 50%/50% relationships are not enough... relationships demand 100%/100% efforts anymore. 

I am the same way. I don't really care about myself. But when I see another person, even a stranger, mistreated, or in need, THEN I will almost always do something about it.

From one perspective, it seems like a good way to be. Generous. Selfless. Service to others. Etc.

From another perspective, it is not good to neglect your own needs. They say you cannot truly love another person if you do not love yourself. I love Being myself (for the most part) but I do not take very good care of myself and I don't really know how much I love myself.

edit on 12/9/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

When I indicate perimeter dwellers, it is not an insult... it is an observation. Being each human encompasses our internal being and external being, the term perimeter dweller is more focused around the length of which our spirits travels to find action of significance.

Imagine a 2D circle of life of which we each live on. Life can mingle with other circles, live with other circles, breed new circles and occupy them alike. Funneling life through a center point slows life down... after each life interaction, the center is embarked upon, making journey's to life's perimeters/limits a shorter journey, not to mention allows for them to occur sequentially. The law of averages have equated to lessening the burdens of which I previously yearned for others to find the correction for. I was a victim living on the perimeter of my soul too, and I wish for all to find similar reasoning.

Perimeter dwelling avoids center point action. If a person remains on the perimeter of spiritual influence, then that person will likely take the long way to action... often spending troves of energy to take the long journey around the inner-cellf, while having to pass through all of other life's perimeter problems along the way.

I don't and would never insult a perimeter dweller. I am continuously marching up to the perimeters of others in hopes to learn of their inner-cellf plan. When I witness some communication between others and their internal cellf, that there is at least some sort of plan of cellf action, then I continue to visit the energy offered from what others teach.

Perimeter dwelling means that one internally feels as if the prefrontal lobes serve the limbic system. Most humans prioritize synapse function in that order. The inner-cellf dwellers train their brain little by little over time... to learn that the limbic system is to serve the prefrontal cortex as a top priority.

Retraining the brain to work in reverse is a choice, and not something we are stuck with. Perimeter dwelling often yields the feeling that their particular situations are of the exception when compared to the masses, which is likely not the case. It is natural to be pessimistic, but it does not mean it is always the correct or smart way to act.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I really really care about myself... I promise. I have no desire to want anything from another person... that's where I am a weirdo.

I agree wholly, it is not wise to neglect one's own needs, but entering into the "from another perspective" mind set is a perimeter aspect of life to begin with. While the perspective may live somewhere on my perimeter, I did not even notice it as I bee-line straight through the circle to the next action of plan.

The added perspective will jump into my life without question at some point, but my energy is in full on expulsion mode.

Put two magnets on the table and attempt to merge them. Due to their positioning in the energy field, they will either stick or repel. The common human being allows for other magnets to stick to them... not minding the added weight being carried through life so long as it doesn't keep them from walking entirely. I spew energy once I removed the magnets, and now magnets I pass around keep their distance.

The magical aspect of being human is that we can flip our magnet on either side we wish... at any time or place within or on the circles of life we live in and around.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Humans are actually spiritual beings having physical experiences through life.

I have always felt this way. I look forward to your posts and that of others in here.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
WTH is "inner-cellf"? Would you please restate your rant in English? Thanks.

It means self powered in a way

Like when you are able to go through life happily with no foreign human intervention, meaning no need to have input from other people to make you happy

Some people are not happy if they don't have a partner, or kids, or pets or friends, some people are lonely by choice and are happy in their way of living and go live happy lives even if it doesn't go around the way it is expected, so 'self-cell', self powered to do your best even if you don't have an outside power source like most people do

"I do this effort for my wife, kids, parents and so on..."

Some people go "i do this because i want to and love it" and that's all there is to it, so 'self powered'
edit on 10-12-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I am on this same path and it is hard, but I am seeing progress, and learning control in not submitting to emotions that try to control me. Love this post. Thank you for sharing. Would love to chat more, but when I have a bit more time to do so.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

SnF Thanks for the well thought out replies

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ms. Night Star,

You are a fallen angel so it comes as no surprise to me that you are seemingly always found to be lingering where your help and efforts may provide similar results of growing oneness. With seemingly no effort, whether it bring you internal hardship or feelings of love, you are always living in the present moment... sharing the learning of oneness.

You alone have had quite an impact on me learning how the present moment is a gift, and I thank you endlessly for that! This thread would have never been professed had you not reached out to me in private and welcomed me to 'The Shed'. You have somehow filled 'The Shed' with what may be the greatest show of digital love and oneness that I have ever experienced. ATS and the world may never fully understand how amazing of a spirit you really are, but I hope you can learn from all the good you perform, or this post at least, that your impact of good is far more reaching than you may have ever imagined.

Thank you for being you Night Star!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

Wow, thank you for the supportive post!

Spiritual push and pull ups are much easier with kind words of others being shared!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join