It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kneeling Detainees Were French Children : New Yellow Vests Symbolism

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Yeh I am still dabbing my eyes with my wet hankerchief , but spare us the bromance Cornish I get all cringey as well as over emotional ! Well argued on your part , shame : you lost !

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip
You certainly haven't won the argument though, crying that some suspected rioters had to kneel on the floor for a while until vans arrived to take them to police stations for interview.
Police brutality lmfao!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Well I can understand that if the widespread public sees the incident as unacceptable then it triggers certain legal protocols we don't necessarily want triggered . I'm not going to say it shouldn't be if what the French think , they know best .

I've said this to the anti-disorder community before for what it's worth : whatever you do , don't pi$$ off the mummy bears in life , because when you have done so , there is no going back . Feminocracy is what Mother Nature Herself is made of , a power of will greater than any government bringing active defense to the consciousness of child-bearers

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Oh, you are going back to the female thing again [/yawn], I'm guessing you are female then because you've banged on about such tripe all through this thread.
The OP has # all to do with female/male differences, it's about a few people arrested on suspicion of rioting and burning private cars, then having to kneel for a while until vans arrived to take them to police stations for interview.
You are a drama queen, and if you think that is police brutality then you must have lived a sheltered life.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Don't put it on me when there are several drama queens in france having a little sacre-bleu about it in public , it ain't my fault . It ain't my fault if the Express whispers that that's WHY Macron has lost control of France
I just put the facts , no crying about it . I defended the case to some extent , but only for discussion's sake - the false beard argument - though I think the haggling's done .

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The Express newspaper hahaha!!!!
I bet you read the Daily Mail as well lmfao!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Well today we've got RT and the Guardian linked so suck it up . Who you think are snowflakes are actually angry mummy bears , and there's a thread up top says Macron has disappeared . Let's have a look where he is

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

RT and The Guardian, again lmfao, whining that a few suspected rioters had to kneel on the floor for a while until police vans arrived to take them to the station to be interviewed.
Boo #ing hoo, you snowflake lol

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Simplify the narrative all you like it doesn't change the fact they all reported it . Why do you think they did ? IMO also it was of note , hence thread.
If I deliver content it's on my terms , and if it's all the same to you there's no snowflakes here , thanks very much. I'm every bit as hard as you but I don't get baton punched by anyone, unlike you you silly man

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Extendable batons are lame, the old truncheons were worse, like mini baseball bats. The new batons only sting a bit.
I got hit with one in a case of mistaken identity a few years ago, managed to wrestle the baton off the cop and throw it into someones yard over a wall. Funny as #, he # himself without his stick...I complied when his backup arrived though, I didn't wanna get tased lol.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

To me the basis of effective defense is not getting hit in the first place . One hard punch can end a person's life so not being involved in fights is critical . Good , if they've made a stick into more of an extendible whip , there's less chance of misuse accidental or otherwise . I've had a gun put in my face before now , do you think my hands went up ? I can tell you - they did

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yeah, the new extendable batons are more like a whip than the old truncheons.
They are easier to grab as well.
Never had a gun in my face but I've had crossbows and knives, couple of good scars to prove it as well.
Never had to kneel on the ground while waiting for a police van to take me to the station either but I wouldn't cry like it was some hardship.
...not being a snowflake helps.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I know about the batons I've had a play with one , they're like , safety batons , I wouldn't want to have to be stuck using only that in a critical situation either .

The Gendarmes are all packing heat though of course you'd know that . Have another look at the video .

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yes of course, French cops are armed in ways British cops ain't.
In my constabulary (Devon & Cornwall) there are two armed response vehicles covering the two huge counties at any given time, maybe one in ten cops have tasers, the rest just sticks.
Easy for armed cops to make a big crowd of people kneel, same as I comply whenever the red dot of a taser is on my chest.
I'm not stupid lol

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

if the little #s were throwing bricks ect why should they be treated any different than adult #s throwing bricks etc

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

have waited on the floor holding my head a couple of times waiting for the police van to pick me up in my younger days

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

So the question comes where automatic deferment to deadly weapons is expected . They're not disagreeing but they're forced to kneel down while closely watched over by masked gunmen - that's a terrifying ordeal for most people . As rioters , they've asked for it , but as children they've perhpas been given too much . That they can get carried away when adults have set them examples must mitigate their guilty circumstances somewhat .

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

oh great another former arrestee who loves being treated with authoritarian violence !? Do you even remember going to that re-education facility ? no I thought not

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

have waited on the floor holding my head a couple of times waiting for the police van to pick me up in my younger days
Kids don't know they're born these days...waaaaaa forced to kneel on the floor for a while waiting for the van to take me to the station...while under arrest on suspicion of being a rioter.
Give me a break, the overwhelming majority of them could have walked away but hung around so tough # they got caught up in the police fishing net.

...and then had to kneel, oh the horrors lol

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
a reply to: Steveogold

oh great another former arrestee who loves being treated with authoritarian violence !? Do you even remember going to that re-education facility ? no I thought not

“Authoritarian Violence”

What a douche

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join