It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kneeling Detainees Were French Children : New Yellow Vests Symbolism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Imagine if someone actually SHOUTED as well.....padded cell for life.

OMG! Or a cop said a bad word while shouting, that sort of # would make me want to end it all...oh the trauma haha.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well they should have taken round some coffee and doughnuts and said we know you dont like macron , but just find another way to express that , please , thanks very much , bye
edit on 9-12-2018 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Oh, and again....what have women got to do with this?

Twice you've brought this up, why?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Oh, and again....what have women got to do with this?

Twice you've brought this up, why?

I'm confused about that as well, I'm guessing you are the same as me and have many loved female friends.
I just texted one a link to this whiny thread and she is pissing laughing that they are crying about being forced to kneel.
She destroyed GM crops with me and I saw her batoned on more than one occasion by cops.
#ing snowflakes.
EDIT
She is my activist warrior princess, I've seen blood running from her head after the baton, she didn't bitch and whine about it, pity our paths had to separate, I'd have married her in different circumstances, hard as # and passionate activist.
edit on 9-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Well one particular further what have French women got to do with it ? You don't know one you certainly won't know the other , more's the pity for you .

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Seriously? Those pupils were violent throwing rocks etc. How far detached from reality are you? That's a joke, right?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

Well one particular further what have French women got to do with it ? You don't know one you certainly won't know the other , more's the pity for you .

You brought 'women' into the conversation. What the hell are you talking about? Are you drunk or something?
Go on, explain what you meant about women and the relevance to this OP.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Who is crying about what bud ? Go and see if RT has a page on this , oh yeah , so it has . The big willy competition is on another thread btw

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

Who is crying about what bud ? Go and see if RT has a page on this , oh yeah , so it has . The big willy competition is on another thread btw

So what if every media outlet in the world has a page on it?
Outrage over suspected rioters being forced to kneel is pathetic.
...and you are equally pathetic crying about it on ATS.

So again, what have 'women' got to do with this discussion, I'm convinced you are drunk now.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I know lots of women who I am both proud and pleased to consider genuine friends.
We talk about lots of different things and women like men have varied opinions on most subjects.

Do you think all women think the same?

Why would I think that they may be any different or more or less valid than say mine or yours or CCG's or anyone's?

What has this got to do with the topic under discussion?

No vague comments, spit it out.....where is the relevance?

And again, in all seriousness....what do you think the police should have done in this particular instance?

I'm that bemused I'm going to put The Toon match on and be very bored.....I might fall asleep and thus not go to the pub.

edit on 9/12/18 by Freeborn because: Clarity

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I'm that bemused I'm going to put The Toon match on and be very bored.....I might fall asleep and thus not go to the pub.

Lmao!

I'm amused in this thread, and my female activist friend has just shared it on facebook taking the piss that people are crying about being forced to kneel. We were kettled together in London at a stop the Iraq war protest, cops kept us for hours and she was dying for a piss so did it in front of a cop over a drain - she got arrested lol.
#ing snowflake generation.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Do you think all women think the same?

The very fact you have to ask that question belies the mental incompetence akin to cavemen

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

If someone commits a violent crime, they should be treated like all other violent criminals. Doesn’t matter if they’re 7 or 70.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Why?

Because I don't think all women see things the same?
Because I believe individual women are perfectly capable of individual thought and reasoning?
Because I believe women's opinions should be equally open to judgement and criticism as men's?

Again, where is the relevance to this discussion?
And what do you think the police should have done?

link   

So what has listening to 'women' have to do with anything? Come on, I texted this thread to my activist (female) friend and she thinks you are a proper snowflake crying over kneeling, honestly, quite a few folk in my social circle are now reading this and laughing about you.

link   

Well I was at that and nobody was kettled as far as I know - it was because there were too many people , over a million of them . So much for stories

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

woo you big meanies imma call the mods

not...

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
News on Monday: Kids forced to sit on naughty step. Internet snowflakes have meltdown.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

If someone commits a violent crime, they should be treated like all other violent criminals. Doesn’t matter if they’re 7 or 70.
Uh oh it's mr.devileyes who doesn;t know the price of pizza

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Bollocks, I went to 4 different London protests about war in Iraq, kettled twice by cops.
...now, what have 'women' got to do with the conversation, and why are you crying that suspected rioters were forced to kneel while waiting for vans to take them to the cells?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join