It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA names first woman to be Directorate of Operations

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

More facts will be needed to float to the top in order for them to post. In my estimation.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I did not see CNN talk about this and they talk non stop about Trump and Russia so this must be fake news.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
What a great time to be alive when women can order political assassinations just like men!
Equality is so awesome.
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Why would anyone be happy to have a Gina Hapsel as head of CIA, a person who played a part in Bush era torture, extraordinary rendition, and black sites, ESPECIALLY on ATS?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Lumenari

I'm not a worthless partisan hack, the system is obviously corrupt. your lack of knowledge of that corruption in the Republican party is ignorance

no, I'm sure you hold some value.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Why would anyone be happy to have a Gina Hapsel as head of CIA, a person who played a part in Bush era torture, extraordinary rendition, and black sites, ESPECIALLY on ATS?

likely the same reason they would protect establishment democrats.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

it seems to matter to some on here when it is

Ocasio-Cortez, some of the comments in the threads on her have directly opposing views on women as to those raised here, hmmm, wonder why that is

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I can agree to that however it does show that the media is not consistent right? They would have certainly made mention if they were Democrats. Personally I think propping a women or minority up for getting a position kind of undermines your belief in their ability to do so. It's that same patronizing bullish the study from "Princeton?" was referring to. However, as I said this is more evidence that most of the mass media goes out of it's way to boost the image of one party over another and I see that as an issue as well.
edit on 12/9/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: highvein

You must be under the impression that I and others automatically think a certain way on ALL issues if we don't like Trump. Lol, what a naive view.

Oh. Did I say you? What I said must have triggered something in you.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

I'm not a never Trumper. try and actually apply some logic to you argument. feel free to review my thread history for perspective

just another partisan hack in a sea of partisan hacks

Hmmm. Another one that thought my post was applying to them. If your not a never Trumper why did you feel the need to respond? Very partisan hackiness on your behalf.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You must be under the impression that I and others automatically think a certain way on ALL issues if we don't like Trump. Lol, what a naive view.

Anti-Trumpers do suffer from partisan group think.

If you can give me an example of Trump or conservatives impacting your daily life negatively I'll give you a pass. If not I'll just assume you are parroting leftists talking points you assimilated via social media.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

They did make mention of it, there's a post on page 2 that shows the numerous mentions by the media, many of them positive.

People seem to believe what they want to believe and make assumptions without actually checking into them.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Show me where Democrats affect your daily life negatively. People around here seem to think that extremists who are cherry picked by their favorite propaganda outlets are somehow indicative of the larger whole. They're are extremists on both sides, doesn't mean everyone else in the middle is the exact same.

Just because you hear something cherry picked by Fox News or Breitbart doesn't mean that's how everyone is.
edit on 12/9/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I was one of the people who said what you were pointing out, I'm pretty sure that's grounds for assuming you were talking about me. Don't play stupid.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I was one of the people who said what you were pointing out, I'm pretty sure that's grounds for assuming you were talking about me. Don't play stupid.

Okay then. I will stop playing with you.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Sure. Lets bring race into the conversation. This was basically a piece to show that Trump is not the misogynistic douche that CNN/MSNBC/WaPo/NYPo/HuffPo make him to be. People are #ing stupid about who he really is and what he has done and who he has defended on multiple occasions.

Diversity in the GOP?

Trump was the FIRST major candidate in ANY party to support gay marriage. Won't hear that in the MSM or on campus either because it does not fit the hate profile.

What is wrong with Cain? Are you trying to say he is the only black face of the GOP?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Look up Osceola County in Florida and see what Democrats have done in just a decade. They have destroyed the county and the small towns within.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I want someone in that position who will get results if it means a 9/11 is prevented.

<< 1  2   >>

join