It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The last WTC column, Column No. 1,001 B of 2 World Trade Center

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

And i highly doubt fires brought it down. Unless you still believe the official gov narrative.
edit on 10-12-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
a reply to: InhaleExhale

one pic was wtc7 being CD.

Video above might help you view more of what happened.

before all your edits

there was the pic at the top which is still there in that post showing where the collapse starts on the south tower.

Video above might help you view more of what happened.

view as in its just video no narration or attempt to be lead by the narrator like so many conspiracists are?

I take it this is how you recall things by watching YouTube videos and allowing the narrators to do your thinking?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

maybe you missed the answer?

Added edit above and asked if you worked for NIST?

Your suggestion that it was not possible...is a sign you need medical attention...or you got too much...or the pay is worth it.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

It beats going off idiots suggestions that it was not a controlled demolition....anyone can watch and see, with half a brain it was a CD.

The video and pics are just to see who has 1/2 a brain and who does not.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

There is no proof of detonations with the force to cut steel columns. Your faith in the composed narrative of the truth movement is bewildering.

Below is the collapse initiation of WTC 2

the-pre-collapse-inward-bowing-of-wtc2.t4760/
www.metabunk.org...

There is zero evidence of a shockwave with the force to cut steel columns.

Again, video of columns buckling.

No video of columns being cut. And the floor system completely collapsed, leaving vertical columns standing for a period of time in its wake. The vertical columns fell last.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

It beats going off idiots suggestions that it was not a controlled demolition....anyone can watch and see, with half a brain it was a CD.

yes anyone can watch.

How does one tell when its not a standard demolition, can you show other non standard demolition or did you just make that up because questions hurt your simple mind?

ah a picture book because you cannot read words yet.

OK enjoy your pictures.

Show readers other non standard demolitions, you must have made comparisons to say such things.

You talk about looking at the footage and how one must be in fantasy land not to see demolition which means its recognizable as a controlled demolition, what was controlled about it?

Nothing,

so then you say its a non standard demolition.

Sure, show us other so called non standard demolitions as you must have made comparisons to say such other wise you are full of it.

Its funny how in the 2 sentences in the post I am replying too you project 3 times, in 2 sentences.

You are a legend,

thanks for the laugh.

But post some more insults and say you can see all the footage to prove even more so how easily brainwashed and programmed you are.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I think there might be some cover up concerning the design, some of the codes the building did not have to conform to.

Seems a likely part of the equation. I imagine the mob had a big hand in the supply chain of materials.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

yes anyone can watch.
How does one tell when its not a standard demolition, can you show other non standard demolition or did you just make that up because questions hurt your simple mind?

ah a picture book because you cannot read words yet.
OK enjoy your pictures.
Show readers other non standard demolitions, you must have made comparisons to say such things.
You talk about looking at the footage and how one must be in fantasy land not to see demolition which means its recognizable as a controlled demolition, what was controlled about it?
Nothing,
so then you say its a non standard demolition.
Sure, show us other so called non standard demolitions as you must have made comparisons to say such other wise you are full of it.
Its funny how in the 2 sentences in the post I am replying too you project 3 times, in 2 sentences.
You are a legend,
thanks for the laugh.
But post some more insults and say you can see all the footage to prove even more so how easily brainwashed and programmed you are.

NIST have anymore openings?

edit on 10-12-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

a round of applause for the most incomprehensible post of the day.

what is your post supposed to mean?

What is the grainy GIF for?

Is that the type of video you watch to make your comparisons and make judgements about demolitions,

If So I agree, demolition for sure, no doubt about, just look at the evidence in that GIF.

with such intelligence displayed who could argue?

NIST have anymore openings?

You know after all this I have serious doubts you even know who and what NIST are.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

lol, that gif is atrouciuos, to incur 100% that a CD took place based on this is quite worrying, you make claims of people working for NIST and back it up with that, as someone who has read thru this thread unfortunatley for you both the other 2 posters have far more credible evidence, the video of the demolotion of another building with numerous explosions.

Maybe take your time and put togther a thread with all of your evidence and as asked show other demolitions you have witnessed and compare them and then educate the rest of us, as you may not be aware you have tarnished anyone who believes it as half brained.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Sure you are one of those who were fighting against an investigation and supporting PNAC and the coverup...you made that clear,...now if you were part of it and involved with the organizations and those who did do it, is all we need to determine now.

Those claiming it was pancakes and koolaid that day, trying to brainwash everyone, like you....must get paid well and/or the medication and brainwashing works damn well....if you believe what you are suggesting...and that is, that is was anything other than, an inside job and cover up with Psyops all along the way...

If this looks like a short stack of pancakes to you with a mushroom cloud dust topping....?

Like for you to take the Rorschach inkblot test next.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

That one shows someone name in the frame, voice of none other than Tom Clancy.

Though what do you see puffing up from ground level area...?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Again.

There is no proof of detonations with the force to cut steel columns. Your faith in the composed narrative of the truth movement is bewildering.

Below is the collapse initiation of WTC 2

the-pre-collapse-inward-bowing-of-wtc2.t4760/
www.metabunk.org...

There is zero evidence of a shockwave with the force to cut steel columns.

Again, video of columns buckling.

No video of columns being cut. And the floor system completely collapsed, leaving vertical columns standing for a period of time in its wake. The vertical columns fell last.

Yes, a big building that had 29 floors fall into itself from columns buckling at the points of jet impacts will creat lots of dust as the falling mass shears the floor connections on the way down.

No please produce video, audio, seismic evidence of supposed shockwaves that initiated the collapse. The loud booms and shockwaves that should be present before the building even moves. The ejection and flashes the building moves.

And please address how a CD system would even survive the jet impacts and fires to initiate the collapse on the floors struck by the jets.
edit on 10-12-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixec

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You are putting the cart in fort of the horse. How was a CD initiated for WTC 2 by causing the outer columns to bow inward and buckle with no injection of material while the columns are bowing and buckling. No audio, video, seismic evidence of a shockwave with the force to cut steel. With buckling columns on video, with zero evidence of cut columns?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

maybe you have not done your homework....you might want to watch some of the witnesses who were there and what they saw and heard...not the 911 commission report.

you may be so smart, do not even need to look at any evidence or investigate further and your mind is already made up, even before it happened.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Would you like to link to the video with actual audio.

Sad to see you struggle with wanting to believe in CD by planted charges when there is zero evidence.

And you like taking little snippets out of context, and hide key information.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

True or false. The collapse of the towers was initiated at the floors of the jet impacts?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Sure you are one of those who were fighting against an investigation and supporting PNAC and the coverup...you made that clear

You then haven't read this very short thread of 4 pages if that much is clear to you.

How you can conclude such is beyond me.

Why do you reply with this nonsense yet ignore the questions I ask?

are you that easily triggered like I am?

...now if you were part of it and involved with the organizations and those who did do it, is all we need to determine now.

So deluded is that path you want to take and proudly display?

Again, are these GIFs what you use to make conclusions?

Those claiming it was pancakes and koolaid that day, trying to brainwash everyone, like you....must get paid well and/or the medication and brainwashing works damn well...

You can search all of my posts

I will give the imaginary money (millions it s, nah , billions) you think I get if you can find one post that even suggest I make these claims.

However I doubt it as you haven't even read all the posts in this thread because one of my posts shows how wrong you are and how deluded you must be to post something like you have without reading the thread.

if you believe what you are suggesting...and that is, that is was anything other than, an inside job and cover up with Psyops all along the way...

Why are making stuff up?

Read the thread.

I make a post in this thread with my opinions that proves your delusions wrong or that you are purposely deceiving and making up stuff.

If this looks like a short stack of pancakes to you with a mushroom cloud dust topping....?

'If'?

do you mean 'Does' this look like .......?

Who said the towers collapsing looks like a short stack pancakes?

seriously what are you on about?

No one with eyes can say it looks like a stack of pancakes, are you drunk, high?

That one shows someone name in the frame, voice of none other than Tom Clancy.

Yes and?

Though what do you see puffing up from ground level area...?

What building is that?

Is that the north tower in view?

What could that be puffing up behind and around it....... hmmmmmmm

A fire cracker, was it Chinese new year... I don't know

please educate us

what was it?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

you might want to learn how to use google more and not expect everyone to do your homework for you.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

maybe you have not done your homework....you might want to watch some of the witnesses who were there and what they saw and heard...not the 911 commission report. you may be so smart, do not even need to look at any evidence or investigate further and your mind is already made up, even before it happened.

are you typing from a script now?

Do your own homework

talk about irony.

watch some of the witnesses?

why not go over everything instead of some of it like it seems you have, actuality just YouTube videos and GIFFs it seems on your behalf.

But seriously why just some?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join