It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

transcript of the 12-7-18 comey interview with redactions

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: carewemust

hit a tree that fell into the road lost 3 of my snow tires and dammaged radiator not a good day for my subaru
but in the grand scheme of things not too bad

I'm glad YOU are OK! You live in the area that's getting the big snowstorm right now? The S.E. United States? Your profile info under your avatar doesn't say.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Funny how NYT spins this:

www.nytimes.com/2018/12/09/us/james-comey-testimony-transcript.html

www.nytimes.com...

Highlights of Comey Testimony: He Likes Mueller, but They’re Not Best Friends

As-if that's the "highlight" of his testimony.

Unless charges are brought against Comey for perjury (lying to Congress on more than one occasion), none of the comments from me, the NY Times, you, or the Man in the Moon, matter one bit. WE NEED ACTION.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

im in montana seems like it was a dead tree but the branches messed up my tires pretty good, only been back east once for my sisters college graduation . we have been having the most mild winter i can remember in my 10 years in montana . put the snow tires on assuming the normal blizzards but only light snow so far least they were pretty worn down but still wasnt a planned expense

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Thanks for replying and clarifying what happened. Glad ur safe.

Here's another analysis, pointing out how Comey contradicted himself.

Excerpted from: theconservativetreehouse.com...

""The transcript from the first James Comey interview with the joint house committee is rather revealing for several measures.

One of the more interesting aspects surrounds Comey claiming the FBI never investigated the Trump campaign; and yet also claiming four Trump campaign officials had FBI investigative files opened on them simultaneously.

Apparently, Comey wants everyone to believe it was a coincidence or something.""

Like I said, Perjury (at least) for Comey.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

That's if he lied.... I am thinking he did not.
Trump calls everyone who says negative things about him a liar.
He projects like nobody's business.
You really better start preparing yourself because everything you believed is about to be revealed to be a lie.
And trumps crimes are going to be exposed.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

No we dont. We know that trump is a liar who conspired with Russia so he could build a hotel in Moscow and Russia could get sanctions relieved.
Thats the simple truth you guys are looking for.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

well they will all claim Comey lied. Of course.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Especially about the conflicting answers from other Congressional Committees' questions.

😎🚬

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Bad investigation by bad cops means they all walk

Comey and company are horrible

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If you turn them upside down and inside out they conflict.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Sounds like a case of sour grapes honey.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Sounds like a case of sour grapes honey.

You are daft on this issue
There are actual laws in place to prevent what this group of poliltical hacks have done
Fraud on a fisa court is an actual thing
The convictions from such will be released
You should research fruit of the poisonous tree

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You really better start preparing yourself because everything you believed is about to be revealed to be a lie.
You call anyone else doesn't subscribe to your views a liar and you always call your POTUS a liar everyday.

If anything, you project like no ones business, thank god the entire ATS site sees past your BS and nobody believes you, thank god for that.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

a reply to: StoutBroux

No we dont. We know that trump is a liar who conspired with Russia so he could build a hotel in Moscow and Russia could get sanctions relieved.
Thats the simple truth you guys are looking for.
That's what the liberal media would have you believe. Eat it up.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

...and rightfully so.

Good boy Comey will get his.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

You call anyone else doesn't subscribe to your views a liar and you always call your POTUS a liar everyday.

If anything, you project like no ones business, thank god the entire ATS site sees past your BS and nobody believes you, thank god for that.

Ah, the good ol' "I know you are but what am I" defense. That old chestnut really serves you well.

Unfortunately, this court case is going to drag on for years, so we're not really going to know one way or the other. trump will run out the clock on this (and die before it's finished). No justice will be served and your side will have an asterix on your presidential record.

We do know trump lies constantly, though... so who's projecting?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
How can the fbi complete a fisa warrant for a counter intelligence operation without the director signing off on it?
Isn't the director in the chain of command for such a document?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
We've seen a lot of suspects/witnesses tell Congress that they can't answer a question, for whatever reason.

If James Comey were interrogated by a Special Counsel, would he be able to NOT ANSWER questions? Does a Special Counsel carry more weight?

It is not that the Special Counsel carries more weight, it is that there is an open investigation that has not concluded and James Comey is obligated both legally and ethically to not share undisclosed facts or evidence in that ongoing investigation in an unclassified hearing.

Congress has the power to compel him to answer or be held in contempt. They choose not to because the value of the hearing is rhetorical or otherwise in the asking of questions, not necessarily the answers they already knew he would be unable to provide.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I have just one question...how do you pronounce Strzok? I'm assuming the z is silent.

On a more serious note, the previous line kinda highlights the hilarious but somewhat frightening nature of modern politics. If it's not Clinton saying "i did not have sexual relations with that women" to Rumsfelds "there are known unknowns" and Bush Jr. who said " I believe humans and fish can coexist peacefully."

Who would've thought that Dubyas' statement had the most merit, I too think humans and fish can coexist peacefully, these political maelstroms are not endemic to the US, they are everywhere.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
Lots of "I don't recalls". That's not the sign of an innocent person telling the truth. That's someone trying to stay out of trouble.

But he recalls enough to write a book.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join