It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Glocks!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Came across this while surfing a militia site. I believe it to be true but I have no idea. I dont see why not since GB has openly talked about a NWO many times.

www.glockfaq.com...

Scroll down a bit. Just a little bit, too much and your computer might explode sending plastic fan bits into your brain.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
lol nice post and good link you learn something new every day they say

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Great link you've got there.

I had no clue that existed. Being a fan of and owner of 2 Glocks(G22 .40sw Primary and G17 .9 backup), this was an interesting link on many levels.

Thanks

X

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
What's it got to do with the NWO?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Sorry I didnt mean to sound urgent or anything. I just thought they might be a little bit more proof for those unsure of whats going on.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm definitely unsure of what's going on. That site didn't mention the NWO.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Desert Storm Glock
This was a 1991 series of 1000 Glock 17s which had special engraving on it. A list of names of all the coalition countries is engraved down the top of the slide; "Operation Desert Storm/January 16-February 27, 1991" is engraved on the right side. On the left side is "New World Order/Commemorative".

That's kinda funny!!

Man, I'd like one of those....

www.glockfaq.com...

[edit on 26-2-2005 by Banshee]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

FLD scroll down to where the pic links are and look at the 2 side shots and the top down shot pics....clearly printed on the slide, here let me help the ones that dont actually do any work like read or clik links.

pic1

pic2

pic3

This was a 1991 series of 1000 Glock 17s which had special engraving on it. A list of names of all the coalition countries is engraved down the top of the slide; "Operation Desert Storm/January 16-February 27, 1991" is engraved on the right side. On the left side is "New World Order/Commemorative".

First paragraph..darn that was hard to find...DENY IGNORANCE...read a little bit, clik some links and read some more...dont have everything spoon fed to you geez.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0

FLD scroll down to where the pic links are and look at the 2 side shots and the top down shot pics....clearly printed on the slide, here let me help the ones that dont actually do any work like read or clik links.

pic1

pic2

pic3

First paragraph..darn that was hard to find...DENY IGNORANCE...read a little bit, clik some links and read some more...dont have everything spoon fed to you geez.

I agree with him, it was quite easy to find the NWO Glock about .5" down the page.

Anyways, I wanted to point out that the Glock's engravings are pretty much the same as the Gulf War Certificates that were given out at the time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting, but not surprising.

X

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So I guess that means the Glock and all their worker bees will not be assimilated then, or the people that supply them and ship them and feed them and clothe them and oh the supply chain problem with this whole NWO thing - think about it you nutballs....

"Some see the NWO glass half empty some see it half full. I pour it out on the ground and laugh...."

or

"The NWO cesspool of doom and despair is all around us but at least I'm sailing a yacht through it...."

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I wasnt at all implying that Glock was part of the NWO. Im sure anyone could have anything engraved on any gun if they wanted to. What I was showing as that someone put an order in for these to be made and no doubt it was someon in a high place of power.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
No comment on the Glocks, however regarding the Gulf War "New World Order Certificate", I was of the impression that it was debunked.

Originally posted by Kidfinger
I served in the first gulf war, and have a boobyboard full of medals because of it. However, I have never seen this cirtificate before. It looks like someone was just trying to impress someone else.

[edit on 2005/2/26 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

No comment on the Glocks, however regarding the Gulf War "New World Order Certificate", I was of the impression that it was debunked.

Originally posted by Kidfinger
I served in the first gulf war, and have a boobyboard full of medals because of it. However, I have never seen this cirtificate before. It looks like someone was just trying to impress someone else.

Yeah, I believe my link stated that. One of the main reasons that it's interesting. I mean it is just about the same exact info that's found on the gun(s).

X

[edit on 26-2-2005 by Xatnys]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the info, more please!

Oh it maybe true, I wouldnt be surpprised.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0

Easy there. Anyway, sorry, I should have checked out the site properly.

I'm still unsure as to what is going on, or as to how this supports any kind of conspiricy.

The expression "new world order" is used all the time to describe any kind of major geo-polictical change in the world. After the 2 world wars there was a "new world order", after the communist revolution in Russia there was a "new world order", and so on. But I guess you guys are talking about the New World Order (NWO), which is some kind of conspiricy by "very powerful people" to take over the world, or in some versions they already have.

That's the major problem I have with the NWO thing: there doesn't appear to be any kind of agreement about what the NWO is. Every believer has a different version. Some think it is the UN about to instigate some kind of communist world government. Some think it is right wing businessmen and military people who are going to bring about a fascist state. Some think it is shape shifting reptialians, or aliens.

Which of these theories does the inscribed Glock support?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Nice post!
Actually found more interesting read on the page too

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Why would this be proof of the conspiracy theory nwo?

Desert Storm Glock

The elder bush refered to a new world order in that situation, he didn't say 'we're going to bring about the evil nwo'. 'New World Order' is a fairly innocuous term in and of itself.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm with phlake. The NWO inscribed pistols were interesting, but I got completely sucked in and distracted by the other items and articles on that page! Thanks for posting it.

new topics

top topics

join