It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Search of the Miraculous

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

If there wasn't great value in the search itself, we would have been born with full knowledge.

I try not to fantasize, love, worship or agonize over the goal. The goal is simply there to create the search. Often times it seems like people reverse the importance of these 2 things.

Why does my denial cause you to use an exclamation mark? Are you trying to explain something by yelling at me?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

If you are too keen on the search then you will not be looking to find.
The mind might not allow you to find because it may be too simple.
Aware is what you are..... merely witnessing whatever appears........ seeing all the machinery do it's dance.
It can be known and then as it says in the talk in the OP you are then not of the machine as you watch the play.

edit on 9-12-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: liveandlearn

www.gnosisinarabic.com...

Wow, the author certainly loves religion, favoring one of the branches of abraham. It almost appears they are trying to marry Gs work directly to religion.

I guess if the point of self discovery is pain and negative emotions, this literature has given me a great wealth to contemplate my own failures of remaining objective.

weird.

I've never studied Mouravieff but a pupil of Gurdjieff (and Ouspensky) named Maurice Nicoll wrote extensively on the Work as esoteric Christianity.

Nicoll's Pyschological Commentaries

There are a ton of secondary and tertiary materials from Gurdjieff's pupils. The problem with many of them is that they take only a portion of the teaching and focus on just that. If you desire a full picture I recommend going to the source and, moreover, the original Tales - not the 1993 revised edition.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Did you watch the 'Toni Packer interviewed by Joan Tollifson' you tube vid?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Why does my denial cause you to use an exclamation mark? Are you trying to explain something by yelling at me?

I was emphasising that awareness is denied.... not sure why it was perceived as a yell.....you had denied that you are aware.
All you are is aware - I would put an exclamation mark but you might take it the wrong way lol.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

..Edit...
Sorry, this goes much better with music....

So, was this you Grim?

You still have access to this site no?

You can talk to me here since I still see your account is active ... no?

I am not going to forgive you that easily .... now it is my time to play for a bit

did you see this one...i 'm kind of proud of it...

For she has been preparing. Why do you think he is able to endure the level of pain and suffering that he does? Why do you think he keeps on crashing against that brick wall over and over again. Why do you think he rejects the rewards of the material? It isn't through will power, it is a craving a desire ... it is her desire ... it is her way.

You see, she is just starting to descend ... to step her first step into this realm, on this planet. She is not ignorant or naive .... for she has shared his journey every step of the way. She has seen through his eyes and without knowing, through a dreamlike state her desires have leaked over to influence him. She has shared the burden of pain and suffering for it was necessary to bring growth and preparation for her journey, which is now beginning.

When she sets food on the ground, she will be mature and wise in the ways of the flesh, for her desire to know also influenced his lust and seeking. Double the amount of pain just to breach the threshold of touching the dragon and she loved that #ing dragon.

She will be ageless, the grace and beauty of something ... something new..something just being born. The others will attempt to imitate her with failure after failure, not even reaching 50%...but their efforts to emulate and copy will change the world. People will be drawn to her and wish to approach her ..... until they see her eyes. The eyes of a goddess. The eyes of wisdom. Eyes that glow. None will have the courage to follow through on their desires to know her better. None will dare soul gaze with her when the eyes are aglow. They will be confronted with themselves. With their path, with their unacknowledged demons before they will ever gain enough courage to engage her.

But those who are already on the path. Who have made friends with their demons and now call them friends...something not to be discarded but to be treasured as they are now tools and not obstacles. She will welcome these people with open arms and call them friends. For they will simply seek her warmth and require no further favors.

But do not attempt to buy her off or shower her with gifts. Where he simply smiled at the attempt to corrupt, she will not be so merciful. That is something he is looking forward to with great anticipation. ..... Her simple reaction to filth.

It will be glorious.

She is coming. She is prepared. She has already went through the trial of pain and suffering with no recourse but to watch and endure, not understanding her desires were part of the constant hunger and thirst that he went through .... always and neverending ... until now ... she is coming ... finally.

Prepare yourselves.

hehehehe

are you ready

are you prepared?

edit on 19-12-2020 by ClovenSky because: added some tunes

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So thats how it is going to go down huh? I keep on trying to bring you back and your parents will have me arrested for what ? ..... doxxing ? I haven't said a single gosh darn word and you know it.

fine fine fine .. if you want to continue I will leave you alone

my apologies ..

peace

maybe see you on the flip side good friend.

Always and forever.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join