It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Influencing Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
en.m.wikipedia.org..."Influencing_Machine"_in_Schizophrenia
First discussed and published in 1919.

Spirituality and schizophrenia also go hand in hand sciencenordic

Personally I think it's dangerous to dismiss all exceptional experiences as mental health issues.
The black Knight satellite has been ridiculed too, that doesn't change the fact it's there. mysteriousuniverse

We are just discovering the technology to transmit thoughts. Juno made it to the edge of the solar system and beyond.
I'm not suggesting aliens, but what if we sent a probe to our past (now and present) to change our future (future and present)?
Equipped with all the fancy technology we only begin to uncover. What if god is talking to you simply means the satellite is influencing you?
Think about the hype about synchronicity.
And wouldn't a natural ally for the satellite from the future who surely has an AI on board, be the internet and all the small weak AI's connected to it?
With all the information we are about to discover about how our world, the forces, light and all the energies work it could make a bush burn and talk. Not?

Just fyi I'm not trying to argue there are no mental health issues, just that not all is so simple to explain.
edit on 8-12-2018 by Peeple because: Eddy

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
S&F for the head scratch.

Curious to see where this goes...

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

hola peeple, could you check your link? I can't find that interestingly sounding machine.

Do you believe in spirituality? I wonder if there is the possibility that suppressing belief in anything past the material, causes a lot of these issues.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

I can't make the link work it's "on the origin of the influencing machine in schizophrenia" found at wiki.

Materialism has many issues in my opinion. As a consciousness being I believe it's dangerous to ignore my true nature. But I personally also believe that consciousness existed before matter in it's purest form as energy free from matter.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I think I found it, or at least mentions the work 'Origin of the Influencing Machine in Schizophrenia' by Victor Tausk

monoskop.org...

I wonder if materialism can't be dismissed entirely and needs to be developed step in step with the other side. I do think that schizophrenia is a direct result of not understanding this reality.

That would be a trip, that consciousness is actually material based and simply at another frequency.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

No sure they go hand in hand, one without the other is just half the story. That's true for spirituality (if you look at it as science of consciousness) and materialism. It's a frequency we start to discover. I wouldn't be the least surprised if the fabric of spacetime and the underlying energy of consciousness are one thing.
Have you ever talked to the universe?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
That would be a trip, that consciousness is actually material based and simply at another frequency.

One other frequency could be slightly below the infra-red end of the spectrum, where it is possible to communicate with entities like giants that are in ethereal form.

Here is the crazy part; get a skizo / epileptic to speak to one of the Rephaim in Latin and watch how quickly Israel sends in its guys, days later, to ask you a crazy question like; "do you know where the nearest water body is ?".

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Well schizophrenia is said to be a disorder of thoughts and processes with in the brain where one sense may over lap an other causing a distortion in cognition. Meditation/spirituality might recalibrate them, or slow the brain enough (sub concously) for it to re route itself.

As for the universe talking, it actually very loud. I can still hear it like it was yesterday.

I'm looking forward to being a crazy old coot.

new topics

top topics

join