It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woo Woo Questions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Geometry is not a sign of anything spiritual or magic.

Amazing how shells, leaves, galaxies etc follow the Fibonacci cycle 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,........

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Yes, fractals.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: frayedknot
Yes, fractals.

Another valid Woo-Woo subject: is everything around us nothing more than a simulation.

If yes, then have we all learned our reason for willingly descending down into this Matrix simulation ?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I do believe we choose to come here. I think it is a memory game, to remember where we came from and how to love. Forgiveness is the key. Separation is an illusion.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I do believe we choose to come here. I think it is a memory game, to remember where we came from and how to love. Forgiveness is the key. Separation is an illusion.

Am i correct in assuming then, that you have a path that you want to follow and that path is not really available in this world.

Example: a spirit was once in a medieval / futuristic world and screwed up concerning love, by breaking a persons heart. They then get given a chance to learn that love is important and accept a life path in this simulation.

Hopefully, they learn and return to their loved one who's heart they broke to try again.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I am not saying that the path is not available in this world. It must be, but hidden under layers of illusion. I don't think we would be having this life experience if the path was not part of it. Maybe it is like a never ending spiral staircase. We keep on going up the stairs, sometimes stopping on a landing for awhile, sometimes getting off track by going through a door. Eventually, we find our way back to the staircase and continue climbing. I do wonder what happens when we run out of stairs. Maybe that is when we are finally Home.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I am not saying that the path is not available in this world. It must be, but hidden under layers of illusion. I don't think we would be having this life experience if the path was not part of it. Maybe it is like a never ending spiral staircase. We keep on going up the stairs, sometimes stopping on a landing for awhile, sometimes getting off track by going through a door. Eventually, we find our way back to the staircase and continue climbing. I do wonder what happens when we run out of stairs. Maybe that is when we are finally Home.

When we run out of stairs; a memorable dream, a desired picture and a coincidence all fits into place. Then one can say that their time is up. They have successfully gained all the necessary knowledge from this world and are ready to move onto another world or return to their previous world.

It is painful as they know there are loved ones who they will never see again. However, they know that by reaching their peak, things can only get better.

Death is nothing to fear and this world is simply a Sojourn, a mid-point for the soul to learn and then move on.

This is probably where the little gods / goddesses like Freya intervene to place them into a new scenario that they know we will be pleased with. And so the game continues.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
woo woo? When did we start letting 15 year olds define our language. It applies to much more in recent years. I suppose it is a main part of the dumbing down.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Regarding the philosophical fence, mine isn't. My fence is around my property. I am on my side.

When the defecation impacts the rotary oscillator I will do my best to protect my family and my home.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
woo woo? When did we start letting 15 year olds define our language. It applies to much more in recent years. I suppose it is a main part of the dumbing down.

80's; when the computer geek community started to infiltrate the world with many abbreviations like ....
colon followed by a closed bracket equaling a smiley face
colon followed by a upper case P equaling a sticking tongue out
Lol, rofl
etc

All of these acronyms then became graphics as the geek community spread world-wide and computers could handle graphics and not use acronyms via ASCII characters.

Then due to loneliness, non computer geeks had to learn these abbreviations to not fall behind the world community when Text Messaging became the norm in mobile phones.
edit on 8-12-2018 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

That brought tears to my eyes.

I surely hope Freya does me a good turn. I named my sons after her husband and son.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

That's a bit different. I understand the newer generation had to dumb down part of the computer terms. But this is a different area.

We finally went over the hump and are head to less intelligent land again.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

That brought tears to my eyes.

I surely hope Freya does me a good turn. I named my sons after her husband and son.

Sorry if it caused you emotional pain.

i believe that this entire Universe is a game and the gods watch us mortals, monitoring how we behave towards others.

If good then entities like Freya will gladly nudge the mortal along a certain path that they want the mortal to follow. If the mortal subconsciously follows that unique path then they will gladly help that spirit when their mortal body stops functioning.

If bad then entities like Loki would function in a similar manner along a deceitful path.

So naming your sons after her husband and son has shown her that you want her to be (i guess) your mentor in the next world. i am sure she is watching you all the time, hoping that when you chose similar names it was for a reason and not on the spare of the moment.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
That's a bit different. I understand the newer generation had to dumb down part of the computer terms. But this is a different area.

We finally went over the hump and are head to less intelligent land again.

i agree. i believe the drop off the cliff in terms of public general knowledge, understanding and common sense started in the mid-nineties.

The education system collapsed in the 90's. Recently i saw a example GCSE Math exam question that was based on Mean/Mode/Median. Like come on, seriously that level of paper should have Venn diagrams, matrices, nodes, matrix inversion, trigonometry and almost into Differentiation and Integration.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Thank you. Tears are not always pain, sometimes they are resonance and poignancy.

Their names were carefully chosen with the hopes that the boys would be blessed with strength and wisdom.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Geometry is not a sign of anything spiritual or magic.

Amazing how shells, leaves, galaxies etc follow the Fibonacci cycle 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,........
is it amazing? Or is it the natural outcome from a universe based on chemical reactions. It’s not enough to just be amazed and call everything magic. When you study the world through a lense of scientific methodology, it all works as it should and everything seems to be of a natural progression.

Although awesome and amazing, it is not magical or spiritual in any sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join