It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woo Woo Questions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I have come to believe that now is the time that all people have jumped off the fence and chosen their side to fight for, in the coming world battle.

I guess everyone has chosen one or more of the following sides that consist of spiritual, financial, political, technological, etc.

On another thread, ATS member "oldcarpy" stated that they "need a regular fix of 'Woo-Woo'".

I advised them to start a thread titled like this one. However, nothing happened so I am going to do it instead. I was hoping someone else would start it and many questions would be answered.

Maybe, other ATS members will intervene in answering questions that I cannot answer.

Hopefully there will not be questions like where is Elvis because I for one will respond with an anagram of Elvis >> Evils so he was probably possessed with a fallen angel (Pan) who have many centuries with singing playing musical instruments.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I don't understand what you're asking for... Do you want us to ask our own "woo woo" questions? Or are you asking our opinions of the "woo woo" addicts? And what exactly do you consider is "woo woo"?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

So what side of the fence are you going to land on?

Maybe it is time for a new philosophy where there is no fence. Maybe the fence itself is a contributor to the overall problem.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Do you want us to ask our own "woo woo" questions? And what exactly do you consider is "woo woo"?

Asking woo-woo questions.

Example: assassination of JFK that until now has never been disclosed. Maybe now, after the death of Bush Snr, the woo-woo question might not have to be even asked.

Woo-Woo. Anything really that has never been answered.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You're referring to the 'final battle' aren't you?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleReamus

Best answer
b Seriously.. I think the world has taken it's share in licks for atleast a century. We need the lollipop fairy to give us a break from this crap.
edit on 8-12-2018 by KingJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
So what side of the fence are you going to land on?

Maybe it is time for a new philosophy where there is no fence. Maybe the fence itself is a contributor to the overall problem.

Side of fence
Spiritual : One of the Rephaim
Faith: Christ Messiah

No Fence: Hmmm: classic Divide & Conquer where the fence is the Dividing Line. Maybe. Problem is not everyone is ready to forgive their enemies.

All i assume is that everyone who is here on Earth, gladly signed up to a certain path given to them by God where certain events would guide them back to Him. Many choices allow them to turn away from Him.

New Philosophy: Where everyone accepts each other as a friend even though they are opposites in one way or another. Maybe. i am sure they will have a good laugh about it all one day.
Love could be used in some way to prove that it really does hold no boundaries between warring factions.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: KingJames

What happens if this is necessary and unavoidable? What if we as a species need this struggle to advance spiritually?

What if the scientific method is retarding our development?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KingJames
You're referring to the 'final battle' aren't you?

Yes

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

What if the ideal of god itself is one of the biggest fences there are in this reality.

Maybe we need to get back to the idea there are multiple gods out there that are all equal. That worshiping one god is just as valid as worshiping any of them.

Would you change your ideals to achieve peace? Or will you cling to your 'god' with all of the strength left in your mortal coil?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

What you eat determines who you are. The crux is not what you think you are fighting for, but where your actions put you. In theory I'm a pink panther my actions are that of a black elephant.
There should be a point where the scores are counted, we should be happy for everyday that's not the case. One more day to become at least pink or a panther.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

ahhh, to live in the moment and absorb it all. That is true wonder and one of the most difficult things I try to achieve.

if I may, what are the characteristics of a black elephant?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

What happens if this is necessary and unavoidable? What if we as a species need this struggle to advance spiritually?

Better still. What if ever spirit on this planet asked GOD to give them a life path that they are now walking, that is designed to guide them back to Him (It).

Every fate is predestined as I now know is true.

The fallen watcher Shymhz once said that every parallel version of Earth leads back to the final conflict at the Valley of Megiddo. No matter how many alternate versions of Earth there are, God will terminate them all one by one.

The problem with your statement is that this is what the UN says what is needed for this entire planet. People who are spiritually strengthened enough will get through the coming battle. Those who are weak, will perish.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

a reply to: KingJames

Very good Q.

But I might add, what if what we believe is our species is nothing more than Illusion? Then what. Like the song by pink floyd

What if we're all living in a fish bowl, believing what we're told, what we see?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

if the enemy speaks the truth, does it make it not true?

If fate is predestined why struggle? If you can't change a thing, why not just sit back and enjoy the show?

Do you love your pain? Does the struggle itself cause discomfort? Do you view this reality/world/earth as a place of unpleasantness?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Never forgets anything, moans the dead and is pretty "dark" but vegetarian

A pink panther would be what you want to be too. The pink balances the carnivore and makes it more friendly. But fierce and with no compromises, in the now and all that.

You didn't think there was an actual concept behind my statement, right? But ha? There is....

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
"Woo Woo" What is heard when I walk outdoors naked again....

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

ah, to know oneself is a beautiful freedom. To understand true wants and what actions are manifested instead is a great discovery tool. If I weren't such a hypocrite, it would be a useful tool that is.

How is the new job going? Creating new struggles and forcing you into situations you wouldn't normally travel?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

What if the ideal of god itself is one of the biggest fences there are in this reality.

Maybe we need to get back to the idea there are multiple gods out there that are all equal. That worshiping one god is just as valid as worshiping any of them.

Would you change your ideals to achieve peace? Or will you cling to your 'god' with all of the strength left in your mortal coil?

You mean the fallen watchers like Shymhz and Azazel ?

Look - maybe the Draconians are the seraphs and the Watchers are the blue eyed blonds that worked with the Nazi's. Hence, you are right, the pale skin watchers are the good guys. However, when are they actually going to help humanity instead of helping the Nazi's ?

These are the multiple gods that you mention.
Look at the common weapon of each...example Lightning
Zeus - lightning strikes
Ba'al - lightning balls
Thor - thunder

Harvesting - Crops - Both the following are based on harvesting
SIlvanus - Celtic myth
Pan - Roman myth

Cling to God.
Have you ever witnessed all of the hells, especially Tartarus ?

Look maybe you are right: YHWH sent me a vision of being classed as a traitor amongst my own kind in the realm of the Rephaim. Hence, He knew, after experiencing the infinite levels of despair, misery and pain, that I would turn back to Him and fight on His side, assuming that He is the good guy.

But, if he is bad as well, then how come I am still alive after calling Lucifer a stupid idiot who could not even organize a decent pee-up in a brewery.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join