It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prosecutors: Michael Cohen acted at Trump's direction when he broke the law

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
For someone that had to take a leave of absence from ATS because they couldn't deal with it anymore, I find it remarkable how filled you are with this renewed fire.

But here's something that doesn't pass the eye test.

Your "fact that Federal prosecutors have said that Cohen acted under the direction of Trump" comes from a questionable source. Cohen. Either he lies or he's truthful. Which is it? Is he telling the truth this time because it backs up yall's TDS? Would he not lie to save his own skin? Is that not human nature?

We've hit the wall of cognitive dissonance indeed.

I'll sit back and watch you stew.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
LOL at all the people desperately trying to cover up for Trump and blame it all on Cohen.

LOL.

Just.......LOLOLOLOL.

The dominoes are starting to fall and the Trumpets can see the end is nigh. The 5 stages of grief are: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. The Trumpets are clearly only in the first stages. They have a loooooooong way to fall, and I laugh at their misfortune.

Have a great day! I know I will!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: JinMI

Ahhh that’s it once you have lost the argument bring out that old fantasy of pretending TDS is a thing

Ahhhhh....well your good for a bit of a laugh on a otherwise dull train journey

at this point in the game, to think that TDS isn't a real thing would be a large problem. One that requires much education and destruction of current thought.

Everybody knows.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
LOL at all the people desperately trying to cover up for Trump and blame it all on Cohen.

LOL.

Just.......LOLOLOLOL.

The dominoes are starting to fall and the Trumpets can see the end is nigh. The 5 stages of grief are: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. The Trumpets are clearly only in the first stages. They have a loooooooong way to fall, and I laugh at their misfortune.

will you spend it searching for any shred of integrity you may have once had?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOL.

Just.......LOLOLOLOL.

will you spend it searching for any shred of integrity you may have once had?

LOL. You poor thing, it must be difficult watching your Orange Overlord get torn down piece by piece. I, for one, chuckle heartily at Trumps, and his minions, misfortunes.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

LOL! What misfortune? You can't indict a sitting President. You can try to impeach, but you'll never get a 2/3 vote in the Senate to impeach him for something like this. Rant, rave and laugh all you want. It won't change anything.

edit on 9-12-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

LOL! What misfortune? You can't indict a sitting President. You can try to impeach, but you'll never get a 2/3 vote in the Senate to impeach him for something like this. Rant, rave and laugh all you want. It won't change anything.

You don't consider being implicated in not only Russian collusion but also campaign finance law violations to be "misfortune"?

Personally, given that none of us have time machines, I don't see how you can say that he won't be impeached with any certainty at all. Unless you're now going to claim you are psychic or something?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

LOL! What is your definition of "Russian collusion"? I think you're confused.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

www.washingtonpost.com... ith-campaign/2018/12/07/af41b376-fa6e-11e8-8c9a-860ce2a8148f_story.html?utm_term=.0c2f832ea791

It's out in the open now. "russian collusion" that is...

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 9-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

The FBI had trump under survillance and working with the Russians long before trump made a run for the WH.

www.politico.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Not Trumps version, clearly. Or yours.

I'm going with the laws version of "collusion", the same one Robert Mueller is using.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Ahhh that’s it once you have lost the argument bring out that old fantasy of pretending TDS is a thing

Ahhhhh....well your good for a bit of a laugh on a otherwise dull train journey

at this point in the game, to think that TDS isn't a real thing would be a large problem. One that requires much education and destruction of current thought.

Everybody knows.

Awww so all out of real arguments do making up mental health conditions to defend what you cannot defend.

You know TDS might be real only not quite in the way you believe

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Wow! And not one article addressed Russian collusion as it related to the election. Your Washington Post link shows "Not Found". Even Politico's chart shows every Russian contact that took place long before the election that didn't have ANYTHING to do with Trump's campaign. The "Moscow Tower" project was started in 2013, long before the election.

In essence, you've just proven.... NOTHING!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Not Trumps version, clearly. Or yours.

I'm going with the laws version of "collusion", the same one Robert Mueller is using.

What is that definition and how does it relate to the 2016 election?

I don't know what you think the "laws version" is, but a judge recently defined it as a plan to DEFRAUD the U.S.. The only defrauding that took place was the fake dossier that James Comey admitted had never been verified before trying to spy on Trump's campaign.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Are you a lawyer?

If not it must irk you so much that actual real lawyers, namely Mueller and Co, don't seem to agree with you.

I can almost feel your pain as Mueller knocks those dominoes over - one by one. You poor thing.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yet you still haven't given us Meuller's definitions and why you think they stand above all others.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

In essence, you've just proven.... NOTHING!

It's not up to me to prove anything, i'm just showing a pattern established by trump with his dealings with russian money laundering.... Meuller has it all sewn up.

Do you think the FBI wasn't watching trump all along?

www.nytimes.com...

Soon we will be drinking your tears as the ATS rightwing likes to say.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

How am I spinning anything

I am literally just saying.... "Federal prosecutors have said that Cohen acted under the direction of Trump"

Thats just a fact, thats what they have said.

Please tell me where is the spin?

And at the end of the day.... so?

What is new here outside of Cohen saying whatever keeps him out of jail.

It would be impossible to disprove that Trump wanted to protect his image on a personal level from extortion.

As to Cohen, I’m sure Trump said “take care of this” and the entire details was left up to Cohen.

In the end we might see campaign fines, such as like what Obama paid, 400k, but I’m thinking this all ends up with nothing other than Cohen going to jail for other things as he doesn’t give the FBI enough dirt on Trump to get a get out of jail free card.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It's not up to me to prove anything, i'm just showing a pattern established by trump. Mueller has it all sewn up.

You haven't shown us anything. If we were to bring up a list of everyone that Obama turned to for foreign policy advice, they'd all have similar contacts. Mueller even has ties to the Russian uranium deal and don't get me started on all of Hillary Clinton's past foreign contacts. The question is whether or not ANY of the people listed above used them to defraud the U.S..

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

It's not up to me to prove anything, i'm just showing a pattern established by trump. Mueller has it all sewn up.

You haven't shown us anything. If we were to bring up a list of everyone that Obama turned to for foreign policy advice, they'd all have similar contacts. Mueller even has ties to the Russian uranium deal and don't get me started on all of Hillary Clinton's past foreign contacts. The question is whether or not ANY of the people listed above used them to defraud the U.S..

I don't think this......" but, but, Obama or but, but, Hillary"... is going to win any converts to the GOP. They're gone, weak sauce...not to mention the electorate has an attention span of an insect.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I'm just pointing out YOUR PATTERN of useless information.

Unless you have proof of Russian collusion to defraud the U.S., you've got nothing!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join