It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prosecutors: Michael Cohen acted at Trump's direction when he broke the law

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

oh does that mean something special to you... playboy? Visions of speed boats and jet setters and beautiful women and martinis shaken not stirred... Living the fantasy through djt?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nailed the context, impressive comprehension!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I guess it confuses me in that He had plenty of money to pay off the whores he porked long before he ran for office. So how does his running for office automatically make any transaction he does part of the campaign finance? But in the event that this is indeed a crime and a judge and jury find him guilty, he should e punished. Right after Hillary, Huma, and the rest of those who broke the law.

Justice isn't only for republicans, or Trump and his group, it's a universal idea. All you lefties who have no integrity need to grow a little and try it out. it's a much stronger foundation for your ivory towers.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I guess it confuses me in that He had plenty of money to pay off the whores he porked long before he ran for office. So how does his running for office automatically make any transaction he does part of the campaign finance? But in the event that this is indeed a crime and a judge and jury find him guilty, he should e punished. Right after Hillary, Huma, and the rest of those who broke the law.

Justice isn't only for republicans, or Trump and his group, it's a universal idea. All you lefties who have no integrity need to grow a little and try it out. it's a much stronger foundation for your ivory towers.

I'm going to have to agree with everything you said.

I'm tired of this circus show.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Rewey

So what??? This Is not a taxi ride dude. And its not a speeding ticket he is looking at.

But Cohen IS a lawyer, contracted specifically for the purpose of providing legal advice, yes? So did he do that when Trump asked him to do something? Nope.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I doubt that clown ever said no to trump or pushed back on anything.

FINALLY I think you get my point. Everything I've seen and read so far, including the Trump and Cohen recordings, suggests Cohen abandoned his legal responsibilities in providing advice to Trump as to what was and wasn't legal. I feel like he got caught up in the moment dreaming of a high profile position if Trump became president, and completely forgot what he was there for...

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The procecuters have not filed charges against Trump for his part in the payoff of the two women who were blackmailing him with exposing the affairs he had with him. Of all the things the left has said about trump, this is the only thing the investigation found. The girls were not even Russian girls.

Trump did not lie to the FBI under oath, his lawyer did. There is not even a charge of using campaign funds like the left is saying, just that they paid off some women to hide his affairs from the public and that is not illegal. Cohen lied to the FBI under oath, Trump did not.

I would be embarassed if I was parrotting all the stuff the left and media is spewing when this came out, how can this justify the cost of the investigation. Trump is a cheater, he cheated on his wife. But we do not even know for sure if she even cared if he did. Maybe they have a more open relationship for all I or anyone here knows. Cheating on your wife is not illegal, it is not right but not illegal. The media articles even state no charges have been filed against Trump. But they try to insinuate he is the devils spawn

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So what? If I tell my taxi driver to rush to get me to the airport on time, who pays the speeding fine?

Hold my beer while I rip this analogy a new one...

Okay, so I decided I don't like my new neighbour, so what I do is I hire a guy to go shoot him in the head.

Who goes to jail, the guy who shot the annoying turd, me or both of us?

Hold MY beer while I rip this stupid rebuttal a new one...

When you hired a guy to kill your neighbour, were you hiring a legitimate, legal line of work? One who lodged tax returns, maybe had some form of licensing or educational requirements? I'm not sure your high school guidance councillor would recommend 'assassin' as a legitimate career choice?

Like a taxi driver, or lawyer, one might suggest. Try harder. Genuinely a stupid comment you've contributed.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I find it completely humorous how these threads dry up after facts put them in a corner.

Basing claims from a supposed intellectual superiority standpoint while watching all your talking points fade away due to actual facts must be disheartening.

Even as I type this, I doubt those responsible will never see nor acknowledge it.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I do believe the threashold has been reached when we can start lighting torches and chanting "Lock him up"?

Obviously the Man child supporters set the bar on this, I'm sure they will give us all the reasons why this is different!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
I do believe the threashold has been reached when we can start lighting torches and chanting "Lock him up"?

Obviously the Man child supporters set the bar on this, I'm sure they will give us all the reasons why this is different!

Statutes and clear violations of would be why.

Care to share?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Sorry but it takes a certain level of blindness to believe that Cohen acting under trumps direction absolves Trump of any guilt in this.

Sure it’s just the prosecutors, not a jury but it’s a step closer to Trump. It’s wilful ignorance to claim Trump can’t hold some blame because he only told Cohen to break the law.

A drug lord might not himself actually break the law because he only tells his employees to but and sell drugs at his behest. It’s how big criminals survive get another to break the law for them.

Or if you hire an accountant to launder cash for your Russian mafia friends.....again your both breaking the law.

Your analogy is still dumber than electing a known sex-pest who laundered cash fir the Russian mob for POTUS, in my view, and that’s really saying something.
edit on 9-12-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The great lengths you have to leap with your comparative analogies lend to the fact that you are full of crap.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The great lengths you have to leap with your comparative analogies lend to the fact that you are full of crap.

Only if you think the sun is always shining out of Trumps behind.

Otherwise it makes perfect sense to claim that a employer who pays a employee to commit a crime on his behalf is also complicit in said crime.

But no please, I honestly do love watching you lot squirm the deeper Daddy Trump gets implicated in all of these crimes.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Only if you think the sun is always shining out of Trumps behind.

Otherwise it makes perfect sense to claim that a employer who pays a employee to commit a crime on his behalf is also complicit in said crime.

But no please, I honestly do love watching you lot squirm the deeper Daddy Trump gets implicated in all of these crimes.

Credibility to qualify your 'only if' statement?

I hear that delusions are a fairly common side effect of TDS. Perhaps that's what your experiencing with "watching your lot squirm" remark.

Barring all of that mess, I'm still waiting for proof to all these allegations. Forgive me if I don't take credence to prosecutors prosecuting.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Ahhh that’s it once you have lost the argument bring out that old fantasy of pretending TDS is a thing

Ahhhhh....well your good for a bit of a laugh on a otherwise dull train journey

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Gaslighting only yields more gas. Your ride, not mine.

So tell me, are you 100% behind the testimony of Cohen. Is that who you are placing your faith in?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Gaslighting only yields more gas. Your ride, not mine.

So tell me, are you 100% behind the testimony of Cohen. Is that who you are placing your faith in?

Never said that....

I said that federal prosecutors have said Cohen had been acting under the direction of daddy trump.

Now as I have said before I want to see the outcome of the investigation before am going to call for puttytrump behind bars. But am not blind, the more it goes on when I look at the sum of the accusations and evidence against him it’s looking more like he is guilty as sin but let’s see what the investigation says.

Trump is a established liar so I don’t believe him that’s for sure

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

A drug lord might not himself actually break the law because he only tells his employees to but and sell drugs at his behest. It’s how big criminals survive get another to break the law for them.

You're really not getting this, are you. Again, I'm going to put 'drug lord' in the same basket as 'assassin', with respect to legitimate professions, lodging tax returns, and all that stuff. Hopefully someone else will explain to you why...

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I am amazed that you don’t think trump is in legal jeopardy when the federal prosecutors say that Cohen was working under his direction.

This is how crimes boses work; do this because I can’t get caught doing it.

Doesn’t matter if Trump knowingly had Cohen breaking the law in his behalf trump is then in some very hot water. So if Tump paid Cohen to commit tax fraud for him, then he is still in criminal jeopardy

edit on 9-12-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join