It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prosecutors: Michael Cohen acted at Trump's direction when he broke the law

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

We tried real hard to tell them that they were going to be severely disappointed in their guy if they didn't open their eyes and see what he really is.
A greedy, self serving bastard. He doesn't care about America he surely does not care for the little guy except what he can get out of him. I simply do not understand the devotion to this scum bag. But this case is moving along and the reality cannot be denied.

How about because nothing you say about Trump has any truth to it...We voted for Trump based on the promises he made during the campaign...The man is fulfilling every one of those campaign promises...What's not to love??? Why would we turn our backs on Trump...Trump's presidency is improving the lives of all Americans, including yours...

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
So this is what we have waited two years for? How the Trump Admin is harming every institution we hold dear?

Prosecutors claim things all the time; people are often found innocent of what prosecutors claim... assuming the claim even sees the inside of a court.

The last time I can remember Prosecutors claiming a payoff to a mistress was a violation of campaign finance reform and the case saw the inside of a court the defendant was found to be innocent of what the prosecutors where claiming. People even criticized the prosecutors for bringing the case in the first place.

thehill.com...

As for the Trump tower meating that we've know about for two years. Back when that was in the news (two years ago) you couldn't get three law professionals in a room to agree that a crime was even committed.

From the hill artical:

You'd think DOJ would recognize there are more pressing issues confronting our nation than whether Roger Clemens took steroids and John Edwards hid his mistress, but maybe not. DOJ should apologize to the American people for wasting scarce taxpayer dollars and focus resources on serious matters

More serious than Watergate? I'd laugh if we weren't so sad as a country.

Bill Clinton paid off Paula Jones to the tune of $850,000...Where was the commie outrage then???

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I find it laughable that some of the usual Trump supporters are claiming that this is all spin.

Let me make it clear for you lot.

FACT Federal prosecutors have reported that Cohen was acting under the direction of Trump and as such Trump has now been implicated.

SPIN Claiming that this is fake news/making assumptions about Cohens reliability as a whiteness/regurgitating Trumps tweets about witch hunts and crying propaganda because it doesn't fit in nicely with your world view.

Seems like quite a few of you are getting confused about what is being reported and what is spin, just because you don't like a few harsh truths doesn't make them any less true. All this crap about dismissing all of this as spin in my view only shows that you are totally incapable of thinking about this topic rationally. You are blinded by your faith in a man who is a criminal.

Just wait until his connections to the Russian mob are exposed....(by the way incase your confused that could be interpreted as spin)
edit on 8-12-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Federal prosecutors said for the first time Friday that Michael Cohen acted at the direction of Donald Trump when the former fixer committed two election-related crimes during the 2016 presidential campaign, as special counsel Robert Mueller outlined a previously undisclosed set of overtures and contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian nationals.

CNN
Well I don’t really have much to add to this. I mean we did try to tell you guys that trump was a crook.

I am just waiting to see how his supporters will try to spin this one.

You're the one doing all the spinning...The paid money had nothing to do with the election...The money didn't come from the campaign coffers and the transaction wasn't illegal...And still isn't...

But what was illegal was Obama being caught spending $800,000.00 of his campaign contributions on non campaign related items which he was forced to pay back...

Where were you and CNN when that happened???

dont know about where OP was, but as for most of the left? they were worshiping the ground he walked on.......this wouldnt even have been a blip on their radar....but now that Trump is accused tho, it is the crime of the century!

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

What's laughable is your interpretation of our laws.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I find it laughable that some of the usual Trump supporters are claiming that this is all spin.

Let me make it clear for you lot.

FACT Federal prosecutors have reported that Cohen was acting under the direction of Trump and as such Trump has now been implicated.

SPIN Claiming that this is fake news/making assumptions about Cohens reliability as a whiteness/regurgitating Trumps tweets about witch hunts and crying propaganda because it doesn't fit in nicely with your world view.

Seems like quite a few of you are getting confused about what is being reported and what is spin, just because you don't like a few harsh truths doesn't make them any less true. All this crap about dismissing all of this as spin in my view only shows that you are totally incapable of thinking about this topic rationally. You are blinded by your faith in a man who is a criminal.

Just wait until his connections to the Russian mob are exposed....(by the way incase your confused that could be interpreted as spin)

It's quite extraordinary isn't it. Here we are in a world with proof that many of Trumps closest were committing crimes for which a bunch of them have now plead guilty.

Proof that the Trump campaign was colluding with Russian intelligence.

And yet Trump supporters still try and claim it's all a lie, because Trump tells them it's a lie.

Fellas, you were conned. I'm sorry. Trump is a very good con man. But he's conned you all.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Why would Mueller try to bargain with Cohen, if he already has the answers? Mueller getting soft and in the Christmas spirit?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

What's laughable is your interpretation of our laws.

No, whats laughable, and I mean I really do get a good old chuckle out of you lot, is how you defend this guy no matter what.

I am not making any statements about American law all I have done is cite reports that federal prosecutors have implicated Trump in criminal proceedings against his former lawyer and good buddy Cohen.

Please though, keep spinning this, keep pretending its not real and its all fake news and you're in your safe space... in your safe space... safe space...ahhhhhh thats better now isn't it....just keep pretending its not true.
edit on 8-12-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

yeah okay..... what ev...

Time is on my side.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Im am sooooooo sure.... Got any proof of that?
Didnt think so.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

More ignorant drivel?

Let me sum this up real quick. Cohen is the lynchpin. He's the guy Mueller now needs to rely on as a witness and needs his testimony if there are to be any indictments or charges.

He's your golden boy now and has already been outed as a liar.

Can you guess what happens then?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

WTF are you talking about ?

Bargain?
You mean why would he want to keep the guy talking?
How about you do this.... how about you concentrate on what is being said and stop the defense based on devotion to the man. Prosecutors make plea deals every day of the week. Mueller isnt getting soft. Hes just the same professional he has always been.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

So what? If I tell my taxi driver to rush to get me to the airport on time, who pays the speeding fine?

Hold my beer while I rip this analogy a new one...

Okay, so I decided I don't like my new neighbour, so what I do is I hire a guy to go shoot him in the head.

Who goes to jail, the guy who shot the annoying turd, me or both of us?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

But you believe trump even though he lies six times before breakfast right?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

More ignorant drivel?

Let me sum this up real quick. Cohen is the lynchpin. He's the guy Mueller now needs to rely on as a witness and needs his testimony if there are to be any indictments or charges.

He's your golden boy now and has already been outed as a liar.

Can you guess what happens then?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JinMI

But you believe trump even though he lies six times before breakfast right?

Do you ever make a relevant comment?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Is a hitman a lawful profession in your analogy?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Is a hitman a lawful profession in your analogy?

No is neither is hiring a lawyer to do your dirty work for you.

Neither is laundering money for the Russian mob.

Or failing to pay workers on construction sites.

Or sexually assaulting women "because when your famous they just let you do it"

I could go on....

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Maybe you need a place that allows training wheels. Your attempt at logic is seriously flawed. Prisons are full of people who weren’t the trigger men. Then again tRump should probably make you lead counsel, you seem to be on par with Rudy. a reply to: Rewey

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The one he hired for legal advice? The one that was negligent in telling him this was a no no and performing the action anyway for his personal benefit? Your analogy is not relevant at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join