It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prosecutors: Michael Cohen acted at Trump's direction when he broke the law

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

We tried real hard to tell them that they were going to be severely disappointed in their guy if they didn't open their eyes and see what he really is.
A greedy, self serving bastard. He doesn't care about America he surely does not care for the little guy except what he can get out of him. I simply do not understand the devotion to this scum bag. But this case is moving along and the reality cannot be denied.
edit on 1282018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

So I'm assuming that the dems being the consistent ones that they are that they are now focusing on shutting down the congressional slush fund, right? Has to fall under the same criteria right? If they discover its tax payer funded aren't we all up schits creek along with the politicians that use it.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Y'all said he was Hitler and you somehow all you can manage is to tie a private pay off into campaign finances. You know what they let others retroactively file for or at worst fine them for. You're right, how did I not see the reincarnation of Hitler.
edit on 12/8/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

I'm pretty sure he won't be on the ticket.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

I didn't say he was Hitler. He's donald trump, he's his own special kind of demon. And it's the law that says this is a campaign finance crime.
Not me. You have some boundary issues it seems where you confuse me with the law enforcement going after trump. I'm a spectator just like you.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

So what??? This Is not a taxi ride dude. And its not a speeding ticket he is looking at.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

So this is proof of demonic possession? When Obama broke campaign finance laws it was what then?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Except Mueller already knows the answers and he knows when he's being lied to and when he's hearing the truth.
He already has the corroborating evidence. He already has the answers before Cohen or any of them opened their mouths.
And trump is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

I doubt that clown ever said no to trump or pushed back on anything.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Like I said. Mueller already knows. when Cohen lied to him he knew. And he knows when he is telling the truth because Mueller already has the evidence.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

He is a driver. Not a professional anything. To be a taxi driver you just need a drivers license.
My husband was a taxi driver when I met him. There's no special training except how to use the two way radio.
There sure as hell isn't any degree or special licensing required. In other words he would get a ticket for speeding just like any other driver who breaks the law.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Professional meaning they drive for a living suggesting they should know better than a passenger. There is no legal requirement for one to drive in their life, it stands to reason the driver who is being payed to drive should do they're job correctly without the input of the passenger. If the passengers input is illegal and the driver follows the command, it still falls on the driver who had the power to ignore the command.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

OMG how much longer does this debate need to on? The law that was broken is clearly stated and has been since 1971 dude.

Here is the law and despite this stupid taxi driver nonsense this law says the co-conspirators are also just as guilty.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Well then I assure you being that everyone on here knows who politicians are we need such investigations into everyone of them correct?

Does intent not matter to you? You have evidence that states he made those actions to influence the election right?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Well then I assure you being that everyone on here knows who politicians are we need such investigations into everyone of them correct?

Hell yes, I say F all of em. The past ten years has proved to the American people that everyone on the hill is corrupt and above the law. Just look at Hillary and Obama.
Me personally, I could give two poops if Trump stays or goes.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

That's the thing all the info out there that suggest non stop cover ups for the Obama legacy and they go this hard at Trump and come up with paying of some chicks he slept with? Something we should know nothing of or care anything of. So career politicians and family politicians any action they take in their life can be summed up as election interference right? Has Trump not always had a playboy persona so what did this change? There is no logic to these investigations or their stated purpose, because they are performed out of hate and fear.

Eta- I appreciate your agreeance on politicians in general, but you cant have constant investigations and be effective, that's why it's going to take the news actually performing the task the were invented for, as well as us people caring about real corruption.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Federal prosecutors said for the first time Friday that Michael Cohen acted at the direction of Donald Trump when the former fixer committed two election-related crimes during the 2016 presidential campaign, as special counsel Robert Mueller outlined a previously undisclosed set of overtures and contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian nationals.

CNN
Well I don’t really have much to add to this. I mean we did try to tell you guys that trump was a crook.

I am just waiting to see how his supporters will try to spin this one.

You're the one doing all the spinning...The paid money had nothing to do with the election...The money didn't come from the campaign coffers and the transaction wasn't illegal...And still isn't...

But what was illegal was Obama being caught spending $800,000.00 of his campaign contributions on non campaign related items which he was forced to pay back...

Where were you and CNN when that happened???

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Except Mueller already knows the answers and he knows when he's being lied to and when he's hearing the truth.
He already has the corroborating evidence. He already has the answers before Cohen or any of them opened their mouths.

So you're 'sharper' than Trump, eh??? How much money are you worth???

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
So this is what we have waited two years for? How the Trump Admin is harming every institution we hold dear?

Prosecutors claim things all the time; people are often found innocent of what prosecutors claim... assuming the claim even sees the inside of a court.

The last time I can remember Prosecutors claiming a payoff to a mistress was a violation of campaign finance reform and the case saw the inside of a court the defendant was found to be innocent of what the prosecutors where claiming. People even criticized the prosecutors for bringing the case in the first place.

thehill.com...

As for the Trump tower meating that we've know about for two years. Back when that was in the news (two years ago) you couldn't get three law professionals in a room to agree that a crime was even committed.

From the hill artical:

You'd think DOJ would recognize there are more pressing issues confronting our nation than whether Roger Clemens took steroids and John Edwards hid his mistress, but maybe not. DOJ should apologize to the American people for wasting scarce taxpayer dollars and focus resources on serious matters

More serious than Watergate? I'd laugh if we weren't so sad as a country.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So you're 'sharper' than Trump, eh??? How much money are you worth???

How much money is Trump worth?

No one really knows.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join