It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump accused of a Felony in today's Southern District of New York Filing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Rewey

Let them do as they will. Campaign finance fraud?

Like the DNC going halfsies with Clinton to pay Fusion GPS to hire foreign intelligence operatives to participate in our elections by carrying out opposition research on an American presidential candidate?

Let them. What they do, sets a precedent for what will be done to them.

Give them slack to hang

“Let then do it”

This is the problem. You feel like this is still a Democrat versus Republican partisan issue. This is in no way a them versus us situation, this is a criminal situation. Trump and his associates are alleged to have committed crimes and the people alleging it are people he appointed to positions in the SDNY.

So in summary he is being accused of wrongdoing not by Democrats but by prosecutors he himself appointed.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Oh it is very much partisan and that is the problem.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Annee

So that's a no then?

No Russian collusion?

Just checking. No one said, "I was completely wrong, no Russian collusion has been proven"

It's hard to tell when you guys preserve your integrity and make factual corrections about incorrect assumptions you once parroted as true.

No one actually redacted that accusation yet.

It was the crux of your argument when this all began.

We never denied Trump was a playboy. You people did call him a traitor.

Traitor for sleeping with consenting adult women?

Really?

Look, I know your anxious to finally get to the Russian conspiracy charges but those haven’t been released yet. Just cool your jets, it’s coming, I promise just not today. Today is just a completely separate criminal case that Trump and associates are wrapped up in.

I wonder how many criminal investigations it will take for you to finally realize that Trump is dirty. I wonder when you will finally realize that he never cared about helping this country. When you come to the realization that he only cared about himself. When you see that he only cares for the common man in so far as they cheer for him. That he views the presidency only as a way to enrich himself.

I don’t know if you will ever realize all those things, but rest assured they are all true.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

So fine Trump for paying hush money on his booty calls. I don't care.

Investigate everyone who colluded with FusionGPS, an actual Russian intelligence asset.

Fine the DNC for breaking campaign finance laws. For working with Fusion who was itself under investigation at the time and forbidden from working until their status was reviewed for violating FARA laws.

Also, every journalist who participated in the Steele dossier's distribution should be investigated for possible connections to foreign intelligence services. That dossier is seditious and originates in foreign nationals hands.

Who passed it along is complicit.

The FISA process has been defrauded. That is a high crime. That process is entirely unconstitutional if the procedure is violated. Some very serious isht.

EDIT TO ADD:
We saw a former administration of an opposing party use the federal government to prevent the election and later the proper function of a US presidential candidate, president elect, and finally a standing US president.

edit on 12 8 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Oh it is very much partisan and that is the problem.

Only because the right tries to spin it that way.

Sure, there may be some leftists out there that hate Donald just because he is on the right. But that is a minority view, the majority view is that he has committed crimes and should be punished accordingly.

Don’t you think that anyone guilty of money laundering should be held to account?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Where does a trial fit into your scenario?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

If we’re determining guilt and commitment to country (or lack there of) based on how many investigations are conducted on a single person, Hillary must be the dirtiest of them all.

Good stuff!

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Where does a trial fit into your scenario?

The same as where it fits into H. Clinton's accusers. Trump hasn't even had the AG file an indictment. What's that tell you?

Is it a broken promise...

Or a lie....
edit on 8-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Oh contraire. I'd thoroughly enjoy a HRC trial.

We may get one. Inquires and a new AG and all.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Its not a broken promise nor lie. Right now it’s incomplete and a judge just ordered the case into her email fiasco reopened. The claim is that Trump is playing the long game, so its remains undetermined.

On Trump and hillary, both are incomplete. Patience, although its fun to speculate

edit on 4013x6740America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Do you really want to discuss crimes or continue on with your bashing?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

So fine Trump for paying hush money on his booty calls. I don't care.

Investigate everyone who colluded with FusionGPS, an actual Russian intelligence asset.

Fine the DNC for breaking campaign finance laws. For working with Fusion who was itself under investigation at the time and forbidden from working until their status was reviewed for violating FARA laws.

Also every journalist who participated in the Steele dossier's distribution should be investigated for possible connections to foreign intelligence services. That dossier is seditious and originates in foreign nationals hands.

Who passed it along is complicit.

The FISA process has been defeated. That is a high crime. That process is entirely unconstitutional if the process is violated. Some very serious isht.

When Annee accused you of whataboutism and you didn’t get it, this is what she is referring to. You know you cant defend the actual topic so you shift to something else. It is very ironic that this has become the method of choice for right wingers because this method originated as a propaganda technique of the Soviet Union.

Look bottom line is that the things you want investigated are just made up claims by right wing pundits. They have a nugget of truth to them but the vast majority of the allegations are intended to sound plausible enough that right wing supporters won’t question it too much. You are being played by the party and people you support but for some reason you refuse to open your eyes. Why? Because you are more happy to live in a comfortable prison than an uncomfortable truth.

If there was evidence for the things you allege wouldn’t you think that at least one of the prosecutors appointed by Trump would have gone after Clinton and friends by now? If there is evidence of these crimes you allege and they didn’t go after Clinton, the Republicans have no one to blame but themselves.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Oh contraire. I'd thoroughly enjoy a HRC trial.

We may get one. Inquires and a new AG and all.

I will bring the cookies and popcorn.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Investigations have conclusions. This is done. But yes let's see who is going to be charged for colluding with FusionGPS which has connections to the Russian criminal underworld and Russia's SVR RF.

This is not over. I never said that. I just stated known facts. No Russia collusion. You have a kidney stone of an admission coming.

You were wrong. No collusion. That was the main argument you people started with.

This is a consolation prize. You wait and see what was lost. We know who is dirty and actually guilty of high crimes.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Paying someone hush money, so long as it is not paying them to keep them quiet about a crime, is not a crime. Adultery is no longer a crime, so while I am very sure a number of people wish a crime had taken place here, none did. Covering up something prior to an election... also not a crime.

I guess I should have expected this type of reaction on this site.

So your defense is just denial. So how well do you think that is going to work out for the president? Do you honestly believe he can just tell the prosecutors “I don’t think that’s a crime, go away!”

Yep, let’s see how well that defense works out.

Well, pointing out the fact that the alleged act does not violate any criminal statute or federal regulation is in fact an excellent legal defense.

Ok get a lawyer to say that and then you may have a point. Otherwise, you are grasping at straws at an attempted defense.

I am a lawyer.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Do you really want to discuss crimes or continue on with your bashing?

What would you like to discuss?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Paying someone hush money, so long as it is not paying them to keep them quiet about a crime, is not a crime. Adultery is no longer a crime, so while I am very sure a number of people wish a crime had taken place here, none did. Covering up something prior to an election... also not a crime.

So your defense is just denial. So how well do you think that is going to work out for the president? Do you honestly believe he can just tell the prosecutors “I don’t think that’s a crime, go away!”

Well, pointing out the fact that the alleged act does not violate any criminal statute or federal regulation is in fact an excellent legal defense.

Ok get a lawyer to say that and then you may have a point. Otherwise, you are grasping at straws at an attempted defense.

I am a lawyer.

Get another one!

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I am a lawyer.

Good for you, sorry but I don’t believe you. There are tons of lawyers on record calling this a crime and then there is one guy on a message board by the name ‘timequake’ who claims to be a lawyer that says there is no crime.

Hmmmmm, who would any rational person believe?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I NEVER denied Trump was a playboy.

You people accused him of being a Russian friendly traitor.

You are wrong. And upset because all Trump did pales in comparison to what the DNC did.

You are a partisan hack that can't call the DNC for what it is. I know trump slept with whores. I don't care. That's not a problem. Honestly.

Your whole thing is a giant whataboutism.

There are actual high crimes and you "can't even".

How many threads have you made about all the other actual crimes I listed earlier? How many?

Right.

And to be clear, I don't deny Trump slept with women and paid them not to talk about it. Next.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

It is a crime. Now prove it happened, with a mix of evidence and/or testimony.

...What's that? Cohen is your only witness?

Does that help clarify?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join