It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump accused of a Felony in today's Southern District of New York Filing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Paying it out of a political campaign fund is... Its to unduly influence an election.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Start your own thread. Dont troll this one.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
a reply to: Rewey

No matter how much you think the Clinton case should be related to this case it never will be. No one is ever going to stand before a judge and say Hillary did blah blah blah so Trump is innocent.

Nope, I'm just pointing out that it couldn't possibly be illegal given there was clear published evidence of it happening before, and nobody was investigated. I mean, the media is unbiased and justice is blind, right?

Yep, if that is your best defense, good luck

Out of interest, what charge is it going to be that requires defence? It seems to have been asked a number of times in this thread and no one seems to have an answer?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

They are all beside themselves today. They can see it all going south and they cant spin fast enough to make it go the other way. They can see plainly that everything we have been saying about trump is true and they backed the wrong horse.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Think that matters? Mueller already knows the truth. He knows if someone is lying to him. He will go after every one who does until they start telling the truth.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: six67seven

Umm did you forget the recorded phone calls? We already heard their conversation regarding this.

Did those recordings include audio of Cohen suggesting what Trump was asking was illegal? Like a contracted legal adviser is legally required to do?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: timequake

Haha if it's not a crime then what the hell is the southern district of New York doing?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I guess you didnt hear them.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: chr0naut

The sentencing document is not a legal finding. It is a prosecutors opinion. There was no trial. There will not be any case brought against Trump. As I have already pointed out, the rules for campaign finance permit the use of private funds to be spent on private matters regardless of whether they influence an election.

It does not matter what others have said about the veracity of the SC. The actual person appointing the SC made it clear that he had not determined a crime had been committed. Thus the creation of the SC was counter to the statute on the books.

No one has been found guilty of any crime relating to Russian collusion - or indeed any crime associated to Trump's campaign effort. the current conviction count relating to the actual issue of the 2016 election is 0.

You can try and muddy the waters, but the claim pushed daily by the media and their uninformed viewers/readers is that Trump colluded with Russia to influence the election. Those that made that claim carry the embarrassment of it. It will take a long time to wash the egg off the face. No amount of process crime or decades old crime unrelated to the campaign will change that.

Perhaps you could shortcut the discussion by listing the crimes Trump has committed and pay particular attention to listing the crimes related to collusion with Russia to influence the election - put those at the top as they would be the most pertinent in your list.

It’s ok, you keep living in denial just a little bit longer before reality reaches up and rips the veil from your eyes.

It’s abundantly clear that almost no one actually read the court filings before blindly posting their reality denials in this thread. Because you have all missed the fact that it isn’t one crime the president is alleged to be involved in.

If Donald Trump were citizen Trump today he would have been indicted. The only thing preventing that is the long-standing DOJ policy against indicting sitting presidents. Another bit of information you have missed is this is not the Special Prosecutors case. This is a separate criminal case looking into campaign finance violations and money laundering. Yep, money laundering the act of trying to hide those payments from the public and prosecutors is money laundering. So do you have a defense for why it would be ok for Donald Trump to commit money laundering?

You can reply with whatever nonsense and reality denial tactics you have. The truth of the matter is still the same. The DOJ which Trump himself appointed feel they have enough evidence to prosecute Donald Trump and Michael Cohen for these crimes. Actually in Cohens case enough that they believe he should serve 4 years in federal prison. I would love to know if we lived in the reality were Trump lost the election, how much jail time he would be getting right now.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I guess you didnt hear them.

So that's a no, then?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

a reply to: timequake

Haha if it's not a crime then what the hell is the southern district of New York doing?

I don't have the link now but INDIVIDUAL 1 is not Trump. It is a Russian dude named Omar (I think, could be wrong on the name). Anyways, this SDNY prosecution is about the taxi business.

Campaign finance violations will produce nothing more than a fine.

There are a few people I've been following regarding this and they have been very critical of Trump and they were underwhelmed by these filings.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

TDS what is that? Trump defense syndrome? where you defend anything he does just cuz he's trump?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

OMG ! Yes individual 1 is donald j trump.
Who the # else was the republican candidate running for president? Not anyone named Omar.
edit on 1282018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

The DOJ which Trump himself appointed feel they have enough evidence to prosecute Donald Trump and Michael Cohen for these crimes.

Sorry, I think you mean enough evidence to prosecute Trump and Cohen for telling fibs about non-crimes, right?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

They are all beside themselves today. They can see it all going south and they cant spin fast enough to make it go the other way. They can see plainly that everything we have been saying about trump is true and they backed the wrong horse.

You know, I’ve said it before but part of my job is to be aware of what all news organizations are putting out to the public. That means I not only listen to the people from MSNBC and CNNbut also Brietbart, InfoWars and Fox. Most of the people on this board get their news and worldview from these extreme right wingers. How do I know? Because the defense they use here is the exact same as those used by the right wing news hosts. They can’t think for themselves, they just regurgitate what they hear.

Just last night Sean Hannitys response to these sentencing documents was one of denial as well. He said the documents were so unrelated to Trump that they put him to sleep. Since there is no way to truly spin this in their favor, they instead spin it as a nothingburger. They will keep doing this for as long as they possibly can. But, the truth is there will come a day soon when the amount of evidence is just too much to ignore.

It was the same way with Nixon. He maintained support until the very end, it will be the same for Trump.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

The DOJ which Trump himself appointed feel they have enough evidence to prosecute Donald Trump and Michael Cohen for these crimes.

Sorry, I think you mean enough evidence to prosecute Trump and Cohen for telling fibs about non-crimes, right?

No

Do yourself a favor and read the documents. This is not perjury, this is money laundering and campaign finance fraud.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
So no Russian collusion then?

Hasn’t that been the left’s claim the whole time?

Just more allegations on Trump that will result in further wasting of our time and money. Oh, and no impeachment. But by any means necessary...

We’ll see who’s right very soon

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I seem to remember most of these closings happened BEFORE Trump
became president,not after!

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Tempter

OMG ! Yes individual 1 is donald j trump.
Who the # else was the republican candidate running for president? Not anyone named Omar.

Maybe you're right, I went through many sources yesterday and it's possible I got them mixed up. In any case, these filings don't really have an impact on Trump at all.

We will have to wait to see other filings specifically AGAINST him do.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

When you keep digging for dirt where there isn't any,you
only get your own fingers dirty!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join