It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher Arrested for Forcibly Cutting Kids Hair in Class

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yup. A teacher at a Visalia University Preparatory High School was arrested after forcibly cutting a students hair, all while screaming the Star Spangled Banner.

It was first period inside Gieszinger's chemistry class and a bizarre chain of events is about to take off. Students say the teacher came into class with a pair of scissors declaring it was hair cut day.

"We think she's going to try to be funny and be like 'Oh did you really think I was going to cut his hair?' But she did cut a hair off, and she started singing the Star Spangled Banner and she was singing it really loudly as she ceremoniously tossed a chunk of hair behind her," said a student who wanted to remain anonymous.

abc30.com...

If it were I in the classroom and she started walking towards me with that pair of scissors, I wouldn't hesitate to let my fist meet her face! I understand people may have a meltdown once in a while, but this - in my opinion - is straight jacket crazy...

I don't know, what do you think ATS?

I can't seem to find the video just by itself, but what I did find is a YouTube post that shows the original video, and then goes on to show other stuff.
youtu.be...
edit on 12/7/2018 by LtFluffyCakes96 because: Video add in

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LtFluffyCakes96
Yup. A teacher at a Visalia University Preparatory High School was arrested after forcibly cutting a students hair, all while screaming the Star Spangled Banner.

It was first period inside Gieszinger's chemistry class and a bizarre chain of events is about to take off. Students say the teacher came into class with a pair of scissors declaring it was hair cut day.

"We think she's going to try to be funny and be like 'Oh did you really think I was going to cut his hair?' But she did cut a hair off, and she started singing the Star Spangled Banner and she was singing it really loudly as she ceremoniously tossed a chunk of hair behind her," said a student who wanted to remain anonymous.

abc30.com...

If it were I in the classroom and she started walking towards me with that pair of scissors, I wouldn't hesitate to let my fist meet her face! I understand people may have a meltdown once in a while, but this - in my opinion - is straight jacket crazy...

I don't know, what do you think ATS?

As a parent, I'd be waiting in the parking lot with my own pair of scissors and give an ultimatum. Custom haircut or I'm pressing charges.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

She should have her teaching license revoked. I don't think this is taken out of context and I don't think this is political. I think she needs medication.

I'm glad the students went for help and did not respect her 'authority' in this situation.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yeah this was disturbing to watch. My bet is some kind of nervous breakdown or medication #up....

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
singing the Star Spangled Banner

such patriotism, such love for her country, you patriots should be proud, she is one of you!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
singing the Star Spangled Banner

such patriotism, such love for her country, you patriots should be proud, she is one of you!

She didn't conform to the norms of civilized society. You should be proud.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Three things jump to mind.
Spiked by someone and high as a kite.
Taking drug's knowingly which is even worse but we have all heard of teachers doing this.
Nervous breakdown and this poor lady has lost her mind.

Either way revenge is not the way to go but she is obviously not fit to teach in this state of mind and if it happened once it could happen again, she has now lost her career most likely and I feel very sorry for her on that count, kid's can be nightmares to teach as I am sure some of the lecturers and teachers on this site would attest to.

Could have been worse though, she could have hallucinated that she was a maori head hunter and her classroom was for shrinking them - actually that's much what politicians' and government's are already doing to there populations metaphorically speaking of course.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Let this be a lesson to you....covfefe overdose. Not pretty is it?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yep we should Arm the teachers.

I remember for second thinking that was a good idea. But to many teachers like this out there lol

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

“A hair”?

One strand?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

But she did cut a hair off, and she started singing the Star Spangled Banner and she was singing it really loudly as she ceremoniously tossed a chunk of hair behind her,"

Sounds like she flipped her lid , sad.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I wouldn't judge her just yet until some more background comes out. She totally looks to be in the middle of a mental breakdown or dissociative episode. No more teaching for her!

Losing a chunk of hair isn't the end of the world for the student and he'll have a great story for the years to come....as will his classmates.

Doing a Gieszinger will become the stuff of legend at the school lol. "Cool haircut bro! Gieszingered!!"

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Am I watching the right video; Where the kid just sits there with a big smile on his face and lets her cut a couple hairs?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Wow, am I the only one who grew up in schools with rules regarding hair length and style?
I got sent home at least once that I can remember because my hair was too long.

I can definitely see how this could've happened at my school, chances are very good it did happen and I just didn't know about it.

It was normal.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
Am I watching the right video; Where the kid just sits there with a big smile on his face and lets her cut a couple hairs?

Yeah he didnt look forced at all. Cant believe she was arrested

link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Logical as always.

Now I see the video I agree with your suggestion. And I love the phrase “pulling a Gieszinger”.

link   

She needs to be in a psych ward getting diagnosed. Psychotic break probably...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Don't eat the brown acid.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

sounds like a psychotic episode to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I understand why she was arrested, but I don't really think the mood in the classroom was that of fear.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join