It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cortez Saves Comedy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Sarcasm really doesn't translate well across the medium of internet forums.....

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

There was no sarcasm in that post. I was being serious.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Xcalibur254

TheRedneck

I think she may be a herbivore. Look at that horse mouth, and her eyes are far apart like a horse.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: LSU2018

So, to everyone complaining about how terrible conservatives are for mercilessly berating Cortez...

Who's complaining? She's like 1/100000th as meme worthy as doofus in chief. The best part is she couldn't outdo Trump in pure idiotic magnificence if she tried (but then again nobody could)

That's what your side calls deflection.

It would be, except I'd have to actually be deflecting something...........

In this case its just a statement of fact.

Thanks for reiterating further.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I'm with you. The eyes are just pictures in unflattering moments, but those choppers are equine to say the least.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Nah, I think she's kinda hot... at least when the mouth is closed and the eyes don't bug out.

What is it with those eyes, anyway? Scary...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
all these threads about Cortez are fantastic.

all you people posting threads dogging her and talking # are the very same people that dog the people that start threads about trump.
youre doing the same exact thing

lololololo triggered

she is living in all your heads rent free

lollolol

thats what you say in the threads like this about trump

but here you are doing it too

bunch of tools
edit on 7-12-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

So, to everyone complaining about how terrible conservatives are for mercilessly berating Cortez...

Who's complaining? She's like 1/100000th as meme worthy as doofus in chief. The best part is she couldn't outdo Trump in pure idiotic magnificence if she tried (but then again nobody could)

That's what your side calls deflection.

It would be, except I'd have to actually be deflecting something...........

In this case its just a statement of fact.

Thanks for reiterating further.

You know, that's the first time someone's thanked me for fixing their logic-bungled post.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Trump Jr. posted a meme about Cortez and she responded by threatening him with her "subpoena power". People are rightly pointing out that she can't threaten a private citizen for expressing his freedom of speech.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ‏ Verified account @Ocasio2018 Follow Follow @Ocasio2018 More Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Retweeted The Washington Post

I have noticed that Junior here has a habit of posting nonsense about me whenever the Mueller investigation heats up.
Please, keep it coming Jr - it’s definitely a “very, very large brain” idea to troll a member of a body that will have subpoena power in a month. Have fun!

wash post

There should be a test or something before people get elected to prove they're smart enough to do the damn job!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Hahaha, I think there's anew meme in there somewhere!

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yep, you guys showed us the way! Thank you! This really is fun...

One difference, though... we're making fun of Cortez, not hating on her.

TheRedneck

edit on 12/7/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Keep em coming my man. The more AOC dominates this place the better.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Amen brother! Keep the laughter coming! It's been soooooo long...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Because she's so earnest and has such a blissful lack of self-awareness and no shame. As Reagan said about our liberal friends - they don't know what they don't know. She really doesn't, and that's why she's so funny.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Because she's so earnest and has such a blissful lack of self-awareness and no shame. As Reagan said about our liberal friends - they don't know what they don't know. She really doesn't, and that's why she's so funny.

LOL, oh man I can't believe you lobbed a soft pitch like that! Its almost too easy I'm worried it some kind of super clever logic trap.....

Reagan himself didn't know that he didn't know (on account of the Alzheimers).....

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Blow it out your wazoo!

She's the perfect parody of what you are as a whole.

And she is the exact foil IN REAL LIFE of how the left portrays us. So it's all fair game. You don't like it? Tough. Turnabout is fair play.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Man was still smarter than she is.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

a reply to: chris_stibrany

I used to have the album "Plain Brown Wrapper" by Redd Foxx... definitely NSFW, but dammit that man was funny!

If you ever get a chance, check out Richard Pryor too...

TheRedneck

Dude. We didn't have a basement, so I spent many, many ours in the 70s listening to Foxx and Pryor on vinyl with the volume turned way down low on one of those old briefcase-style turntables.

I would have my ear to the speaker, and the only trick was to make sure you didn't snicker loud enough for the parental units to hear. If you got caught, you would NEVER see THAT record again.

Ahhh, back when parenting was still good. I spent my single digit years in the 80's and had a couple of tapes I'd get under my bed and listen to real low. My ass would have been broke as quick as that tape if I'd been caught. What I would hide and listen to was 2 Live Crew. I specifically remember walking into the local Walmart with my mom and sister one time and a car passed by with "Hey We Want Some Pussy" up real loud and she pulled our heads against her leg and covered our ears (so one ear against her leg, one covered by her hand). Even at the age of 7 it was embarrassing but thinking back now, it's even more embarrassing lol. My mom was always the worry wart but as we grew up and got senses of humor, she really became a trooper because she would usually get the brunt of our jokes and has always taken it like a champ.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Man was still smarter than she is.

Spoken like someone desperately trying to prop up a failed hero with a dash of misogyny as well.
edit on 49pm18fpmFri, 07 Dec 2018 14:48:01 -0600America/ChicagoFri, 07 Dec 2018 14:48:01 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Just for you... fresh off the press!

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join