It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cortez Saves Comedy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: Fools
Google images sez: THESE MEMES DO NOT EXIST!

www.google.com... ygC&biw=1471&bih=796

You just googled her name, add "memes" and enjoy.

www.google.com... &gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.1.1.0l5.2280.2287..4234...0.0..1.172.308.0j2......0....1.-zGtZY8JQvg&ei=nLYKXIiYBcry_AbW052QAg&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS753US753[/quot e]

My point being you'd think they would just show up anyway. So in fairness I tried Trump. Same thing. I have been DEBUNKED. Thanks

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: TheRedneck

So, to everyone complaining about how terrible conservatives are for mercilessly berating Cortez...

Who's complaining? She's like 1/100000th as meme worthy as doofus in chief. The best part is she couldn't outdo Trump in pure idiotic magnificence if she tried (but then again nobody could)

My Dad can whip YOUR Dad!

I know you are, but what am I?

Aren't you Precious!

Uh, your dad could most certainly not whip my Dad, especially if he's anything like you!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sookiechacha

ponder the realities

What realities? Why don't you believe my "Hello, I'm Xuenchen and I think farts can solve America's energy crisis" meme's i've made for you? I have it on the highest authority that those are your ACTUAL WORDS!!!one!!!eleventy!!!!

BOOM! Checkmate! Can't be beat!!!!

Awww! You need a time-out?

Yeah, I need a smoke after that last trolltrap you sauntered into like an idiot.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Oh, that smarts! You called me deceptive...

If you have a problem with AOC politics, then address them, not some made up low IQ memes, that people are pulling from their arses!

This thread isn't about her politics... it's about your politics. And I did address that. I actually made an entire OP about it! It's the very first post at the top. Did you miss it?

Anyway, you're right I guess. We all need to be super-serious all the time. NOT!

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Excellent thread S&f

Cortez 2020!!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

a reply to: manuelram16

TheRedneck

Damn, THAT one is a keeper!

Can you even IMAGINE how much fun it'll be to watch this intellectual Godzilla in an actual floor debate?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

I can imagine you and Redneck are going to have an aneurysm when she's president

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

This thread isn't about her politics... it's about your politics.

Well, at least you're admitting that this thread is about attacking and baiting ATS members whose political views oppose your own. It's not about Alexandria Cortez, it's about triggering leftist progressives on ATS. Carry on.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

So, to everyone complaining about how terrible conservatives are for mercilessly berating Cortez...

Who's complaining? She's like 1/100000th as meme worthy as doofus in chief. The best part is she couldn't outdo Trump in pure idiotic magnificence if she tried (but then again nobody could)

My Dad can whip YOUR Dad!

I know you are, but what am I?

Aren't you Precious!

Uh, your dad could most certainly not whip my Dad, especially if he's anything like you!

Wow. Right over your head.

If your phone rings, be sure to pick it up.

It'll probably be Mensa.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

And the funny thing is if she is ever elected President a large part of it will be due to people like Redneck. It's been Right-wing critics that have kept her in the news and by extension spreading her message. The Democrats have pretty much ignored her since she won in the primary.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I may have just had an insight!

Yea, I've been seeing the Cortez jokes all over the internet. But...............

It has occurred to me that the real reason so many are making fun of here and circulating all the jokes is because, deep down inside.............THEY ARE AFRAID OF HER!

Or maybe, they're more afraid of what she represents! They're afraid of the fact that her candidacy and her political victory points up the fact that there are thousands, if not millions of people out there in the US who are just as butt dumb and clueless as she is and who, as a result, actually not only support her.........THEY LOVE HER! She's the Selena of "alt-left Progressive Politics!" She's not just a politician now a Congressional Representative...........SHE'S A BRAND! And as such..........she could well become a Franchise and that could be incredibly successful!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Entirely agree! And that's a first! See my post above!

The Republitards are making her a total sensation!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Well, at least you're admitting that this thread is about attacking and baiting ATS members whose political views oppose your own. It's not about Alexandria Cortez, it's about triggering leftist progressives on ATS. Carry on.

Awwww... are you saying I triggered you? Poor thing... ain't it just terrible to have someone do to you what you regularly try to do to others!

Not sure where I attacked you... but maybe I should be more sensitive. If I were more sensitive, maybe I wouldn't see where it was you who came into this thread attacking political views of members.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I can imagine you and Redneck are going to have an aneurysm when she's president

I KNEW IT!!!

You actually voted for her, didn't you?

Come on... Admit it. Pretend we're in a safe space or something!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I KNEW IT!!!

You actually voted for her, didn't you?

Come on... Admit it. Pretend we're in a safe space or something!

Uh oh dude, you're about to go full WARBLEGARBLE!!!!

never go full WARBLEGARBLE

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Awwww... are you saying I triggered you? Poor thing... ain't it just terrible to have someone do to you what you regularly try to do to others!

Not sure where I attacked you... but maybe I should be more sensitive. If I were more sensitive, maybe I wouldn't see where it was you who came into this thread attacking political views of members.

TheRedneck

Why would you think Sookie's triggered? Sookie makes a fair point (that you're trying to trigger), and the best rebuttal you can muster is redirection and name calling (you know, the hallmark of a truly enlightened mind).

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

TheRedneck

How is it even POSSIBLE for so many to completely miss the point?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

And the funny thing is if she is ever elected President a large part of it will be due to people like Redneck. It's been Right-wing critics that have kept her in the news and by extension spreading her message. The Democrats have pretty much ignored her since she won in the primary.

Does that remind you of someone?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join