It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cortez Saves Comedy

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
While talking to a Jewish group the other day, she claimed she is descended from Spanish Sephardic Jews.

Could very well be true (unlike Elizabeth Warren's NA claim).

👀💨

I read she said she was puerto rican and descended from slaves and moors?
Jewish as well...that is interesting.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Ah... I just can't imagine letting others tell me what to think. Maybe I'm just weird...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Sounds like one heck of a family tree... still not real sure how any of it matters...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: TheRedneck

There should be a test or something before people get elected to prove they're smart enough to do the damn job!

Totally agree

"I'll tell you, it's Big Business. If there is one word to describe Atlantic City, it's Big Business. Or two words—Big Business."

I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

"I might lie to you like Hillary does all the time, but I'll never lie to Giacomo, okay?"

"If I were running 'The View,' I'd fire Rosie [O'Donnell]. I mean, I'd look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I'd say, "Rosie, you're fired."

"Nobody respects women more than me."

“I like kids. I mean, I won’t do anything to take care of them. I’ll supply funds, and she’ll take care of the kids."

"It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.”

"I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand."

US politicians are the best for comedy gold. totally agree

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: TheRedneck

So, to everyone complaining about how terrible conservatives are for mercilessly berating Cortez...

Who's complaining? She's like 1/100000th as meme worthy as doofus in chief. The best part is she couldn't outdo Trump in pure idiotic magnificence if she tried (but then again nobody could)

This is an incredible amount of dishonesty. She is the left's Trump.

The only thing dishonest is your silly statement. You're gonna have to dredge the pits of your mind to come up with some tit-for-tat comparisons there boyo.

Every week there's a new gaffe from her. Even the left wing media covers them. You're in denial.

Lol you do realize these meme's are made up crap right? Like, AOC isn't actually saying this stuff, you're just falling for it plainly. Denial aint just a poster23785....
edit on 50pm18fpmMon, 10 Dec 2018 12:00:30 -0600America/ChicagoMon, 10 Dec 2018 12:00:30 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

edit on 50pm18fpmMon, 10 Dec 2018 12:00:43 -0600America/ChicagoMon, 10 Dec 2018 12:00:43 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

So, to everyone complaining about how terrible conservatives are for mercilessly berating Cortez...

Who's complaining? She's like 1/100000th as meme worthy as doofus in chief. The best part is she couldn't outdo Trump in pure idiotic magnificence if she tried (but then again nobody could)

The only thing dishonest is your silly statement. You're gonna have to dredge the pits of your mind to come up with some tit-for-tat comparisons there boyo.

Every week there's a new gaffe from her. Even the left wing media covers them. You're in denial.

Lol you do realize these meme's are made up crap right? Like, AOC isn't actually saying this stuff, you're just falling for it plainly. Denial aint just a poster23785....

You are incorrect in that statement that:

these meme's are made up crap right? Like, AOC isn't actually saying this stuff,

I provided a source of her quote as Twitter for the "power meme" I created to demonstrate her message is vile and should be seen as such.....regardless of the messenger.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

these meme's are made up crap right? Like, AOC isn't actually saying this stuff,

I provided a source of her quote as Twitter for the "power meme" I created to demonstrate her message is vile and should be seen as such.....regardless of the messenger.

Uh, no, you didn't. Which meme on display in this thread are actually AOC's words?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs.

"I think that many members of our military need to go through years of training in order to have access to these weapons, and the idea that a 17-year-old can walk into a shop and get one, I think, is unacceptable."

"We're gonna flip this seat red"

she is the bestest!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

At least she can make complete sentences. Compared to Trump she looks like Shakespeare.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

At least she can make complete sentences.

There is that.
I hear she delivers tacos and fills frosty mugs as well.
She is a peach, well maybe just the pits.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Uh, no, you didn't. Which meme on display in this thread are actually AOC's words?

I stand corrected, I posted this below in another thread (www.abovetopsecret.com...) not here. Apologies....so, here it is anyways with a source link at the bottom for good measure.

That is a scary thought, right? The problem is, that quote was not his.....

"We have built power. We have organized. What we have built is permanent. No. Matter. What."
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, via twitter.com

See, the message is powerful but the image can mask it's true nature. The key is to listen without being swayed or deceived by the looks/gender/race of the messenger.

Evil thoughts are not limited to white males, regardless of how loudly or often that is shouted at everyone.

Source: Link to this tweet

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I do realize that, actually. I see you've had to resort to making things up. Do you realize these memes started as a parody of her actual stupid sayings? Like how the 3 branches of government are the House, Senate and the President?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I do realize that, actually. I see you've had to resort to making things up. Do you realize these memes started as a parody of her actual stupid sayings? Like how the 3 branches of government are the House, Senate and the President?

Sorry chum, you lost this round. You post one of her actual gaff's, yet none of the meme's presented here in this thread are of that actual slip-up. You should look around at the company you keep, because this group here is merely presenting AOC meme's from their own demented minds, not from quotes. The difference is we don't need to make up ANYTHING that TRUMP says for those humorous meme's, whereas folks here have to paste their own inner stupidity masquerading as AOC's words. As I've said before, from that vantage, I'm laughing my ass off every time someone post a self-referential meme flaccidly attempting to denigrate AOC.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Sorry chum, you lost this round. You post one of her actual gaff's, yet none of the meme's presented here in this thread are of that actual slip-up. You should look around at the company you keep, because this group here is merely presenting AOC meme's from their own demented minds, not from quotes. The difference is we don't need to make up ANYTHING that TRUMP says for those humorous meme's, whereas folks here have to paste their own inner stupidity masquerading as AOC's words. As I've said before, from that vantage, I'm laughing my ass off every time someone post a self-referential meme flaccidly attempting to denigrate AOC.

Someone who doens't realize that memes aren't necessarily something that actually happened is definitely losing this round. You apparently don't even know what a meme is. You should probably get informed on the topic before you try to post in it. This is sillyolme-esque.

It's funny how Trump being involved in a subject, even tangentially, can just completely disable the ability of even smart leftists to think. "None of the memes here are true-to-life!" Yeah, you totally got me.

edit on 10 12 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Someone who doens't realize that memes aren't necessarily something that actually happened is definitely losing this round. You apparently don't even know what a meme is. You should probably get informed on the topic before you try to post in it. This is sillyolme-esque.

Man you are scraping the bottom of the barrel now on these rebuttals. The call-out of silliness in this thread I made at the beginning is that these AOC meme's are so impotent because they're referential of the mental deficiencies of those who made them, insomuch as when you masquerade ones own words as embarrassment for someone else you're only ultimately embarrassing yourself. I mean, I can make funny self-deprecating jokes about myself and laugh at them to boot, I don't need to pretend someone else did/said my words to protect my fragile baby-ego.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Man you are scraping the bottom of the barrel now on these rebuttals. The call-out of silliness in this thread I made at the beginning is that these AOC meme's are so impotent because they're referential of the mental deficiencies of those who made them, insomuch as when you masquerade ones own words as embarrassment for someone else you're only ultimately embarrassing yourself. I mean, I can make funny self-deprecating jokes about myself and laugh at them to boot, I don't need to pretend someone else did/said my words to protect my fragile baby-ego.

Yeah you just made that up to make yourself feel better. People make fun of Trump are spot on, but people making fun of someone you like are just projecting? You really believe that? I feel sorry for you. Trump really has driven you guys bat#.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

The difference is we don't need to make up ANYTHING that TRUMP says for those humorous meme's, whereas folks here have to paste their own inner stupidity masquerading as AOC's words.

Would you mind linking me to where Donald Trump ever said these words, in this order?

I'll wait.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Lol, show me where I posted those. Go on, I'll wait.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Are these people the funny police now?
They decide what is funny and what is not?

Pffft
they wouldn't know funny if it bit them on the keister

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Hey man, I think these are plenty funny

Just for different reasons that you.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join