It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA’s illegal MKUltra mind-control experiments – revealed in sensational new documents.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I originally read the Sun Article, John Greenewald Jr. got them to release some pretty crazy documents regarding MKUltra. These revelations are as shocking (to the general public) as the Snowden revelations were.

Too bad it's not getting any traction on Political sites like ATS, hopefully a conspiracy site will pick up the information and get it disseminated to the public.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'm afraid this is just the tip of the iceberg.

They have been experimenting on us for years. Detonating nuclear weapons upwind of urban areas. Releasing viruses in cities to track the spread.
MK-ultra.

That's just what we have dug up from freedom of information requests. The stuff they have redacted and locked away would probably cause a revolution. Would definitely give the population of America reason to unite against something. Rather than bickering about nonsensical BS.

2,000 people go missing in America daily, 800,000 a year. I'd suspect a small percentage of those are at the hands of the establishment or a branch of it. Far to much opportunity for these puppeteers not to experiment on the herd. Especially when the herd bairly takes notice.

<< 1   >>

join