It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever happened to those middle class tax cuts twittler promised?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Yawn. I am too busy with the huge wage increases I have gotten since Trump took office. I'm talking over $10k in increases.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Propagandalf

That's because they own our politicians. Draining the swamp is another way of saying getting money out of politics. Trump just stuffed it even fuller, he has done the complete opposite of what he promised by giving corporations that permanent tax break.

Why not give us the permanent tax break instead of his buddies who bribe our politicians? Why did Trump have their spokesman David Bossie as his campaign manager? Bossie fought for their "right" to bribe our politicians.

Wake up, Trump is one of them through and through. They have sure convinced you otherwise. You've already bought and drank the snake oil my friend. Stop letting the media manipulate how you think.

Pretty much.
The number of corporate and banking lobbyists has only increased under Trump.

www.opensecrets.org...

Drain the swamp? Lobbyists are filling it up

President Donald Trump promised to drain the swamp. Instead, it’s filling up.

For the first time since 2007, the number of registered lobbyists along with federal lobbying spending each went up, reversing annual declines that began a decade ago.

In all, $3.37 billion was spent on federal lobbying last year, up 7 percent from $3.15 billion in 2016. The increase comes after declines in spending five of the previous six years, rising less than 1 percent the other year.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Your thread just reported for numerous ATS terms violations.
Have a nice day.

Classy.

I look forward to reading your next post about lberal censorship.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Here's the tax reform calculator for the bill you apparently forgot got passed.
Link

Do please feel free to report back your nonexistent savings.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001The boy who cried wolf has cried one too many times. Even if they told the truth at this point, very few would believe them.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

washingtonpost.com ? LOL , you should get a 10 Year Prison Sentence for Linking that Propaganda Rag to Anything ....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join