It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever happened to those middle class tax cuts twittler promised?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
ATS: "Yay, I got a 3% tax cut that's temporary! Thanks Trump!"

The ultra-rich elites: "Suckers, we got a permanent tax cut of a trillion dollars! Thanks for the extra bribing money Trump! We send our regards to your campaign manager Bossie."

You guys are so gullible. The temporary crumbs you were rewarded was only to make you ignore the fact that Trump just gave those bribing our politicians an even bigger reward, infinitely bigger.

Keep scraping the bottom of the barrel for your "savings" guys. Lol.

the real dummys are the ones who fail to realize doubling the standard deduction will substantially increase your tax return

put a stamp on that one mr maths
edit on 7/12/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The ultra-rich elites: "Suckers, we got a permanent tax cut of a trillion dollars! Thanks for the extra bribing money Trump! We send our regards to your campaign manager Bossie."

His campaign dwarfed previous as far as money spent, if it wasn't for the billions in free coverage for the media, he would have had to spend much more.

Unless you're eluding to people giving him money.... I don't know what kind of tax magic you'd have to do to evade that... and last I checked, he didn't have any strong implications in the Panama papers.

He may himself benefit from the policy he is projecting, but I think you're off on this one.

link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

I can't control what Pelosi says. I'm sure I say a lot of things other people say, not sure how that changes the fact that Trump rewarded the swamp by the tune of a trillion dollars.

Wait, I just used the word "swamp", that must mean I support Trump. What a dumb argument.
edit on 12/7/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

and then the pres can veto..... why are you arguing basic civics dude...
then it goes back to congress, and it starts all over again....
some bills never see the light of day. Most or we'd be overrun with even more laws.

If I say black you'll say white.

Im not anyones grandmother.

you are an idiot
if congress overrides the veto the bill becomes law
it does not require potus signature to become law
you didnt watch schoolhouse rock

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Just goes to prove it doesn't matter what you pay in taxes. WHAT DOES MATTER is the purchasing power of your take home pay:

Purchasing Power of the Consumer Dollar

Government taxes are not as big of a problem as too many laws creating cartels and monopolies causing no competition in pricing for products, services, and wages.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Math literacy is not American's strong suit.

edit on 7-12-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

David Bossie was Trump's campaign manager. Do you know who he is?

Trump has had fame and fortune for decades, now he has the total devotion and admiration of millions of people. I'm sure he's being compensated well enough for being president.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I can't control what Pelosi says. I'm sure I say a lot of things other people say, not sure how that changes the fact that Trump rewarded the swamp by the tune of a trillion dollars.

Wait, I just used the word "swamp", that must mean I support Trump. What a dumb argument.

Yeah you made exactly the same argument as Pelosi. But no, you came up with it all on your own, right?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I don't listen to Pelosi. Would it be better if I called them scraps? Enjoy your scraps, while you nibble on those the elites get the rest of the buffet.

A trillion dollars as a reward for paying our politicians to lie to us. Thanks Trump!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

ask those who count in 20's

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I don't listen to Pelosi. Would it be better if I called them scraps? Enjoy your scraps, while you nibble on horse the elites get the rest of the buffet.

A trillion dollars as a reward for paying our politicians to lie to us. Thanks Trump!

Yet here you are promoting the same argument, down to the exact same words, as a life-long, established, elite politician.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I can't control what other people say. Did Pelosi invent the term "crumbs" to describe a small amount of money? Because I was using that phrase long before Pelosi used it that one time.

I fail to see what your point is. If that's the best you've got then toy need to try harder.

Why did Trump reward the people who are paying our politicians to lie to us? Why is he rewarding the people paying people like Pelosi and Clinton to be dirtbags? Can you answer that?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: dfnj2015

ask those who count in 20's

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I can't control what other people say. Did Pelosi invent the term "crumbs" to describe a small amount of money? Because I was using that phrase long before Pelosi used it that one time.

I fail to see what your point is. If that's the best you've got then toy need to try harder.

Why did Trump reward the people who are paying our politicians to lie to us? Why is he rewarding the people paying people like Pelosi and Clinton to be dirtbags? Can you answer that?

His tax cuts were for everyone. But according to you and pelosi, the wealthy aren't included.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Pelosi loves the fact they got a tax cut, that means more bribe money in her grubby little hands. Trump just rewarded her and pretty much every other corrupt politician with that trillion dollars. What makes you think she believes anything that she says?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Pelosi loves the fact they got a tax cut, that means more bribe money in her grubby little hands. Trump just rewarded her and pretty much every other corrupt politician with that trillion dollars. What makes you think she believes anything that she says?

Slashing taxes isn't a reward, because he isn't giving them somethings. It's more an easing of a burden.

He slashed the income tax rate, which includes you and me. Would you prefer he didn't?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Your thread just reported for numerous ATS terms violations.
Have a nice day.

Wow......

TRANSLATION - I don't like what you said, but I can't argue against it, so I taddled on you in hopes someone will shut you up.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: soundguy

But then again, I’m not as gullible as right wingers tend to be

You are if you think potus handles legislation. That is congress's job. Perhaps a civics lesson is in order for the patriotic vet?

Well, then the POTUS shouldn't blatantly lie to the public and tell them that he intends to sign said tax cuts into law should he? He should also not lie about reaching an agreement with China to end the trade war if that's not true.

I know all politicians lie, but Trump takes it to a whole different level. He lies to make himself look good. He lies about our national security. If he opens his mouth he will lie within a sentence or two. Yet, for some odd reason people still support and believe him.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Yes. I would prefer a flat tax with no deductions. Maybe also have progressive rates based on income distribution percentile.

Whatever is done, it should not allow things like this which is completely unfair:

Panama Papers

Money talks, everything else BS. The truth is most people in the top 1% pay zero taxes. Okay, what BS is your response?

edit on 7-12-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

He rewarded the elites far more than the average worker. You do realize that don't you? The temporary cut for you and ne was nothing more than a way to make the permanent cut for the bribers more palatable. Why couldn't Trump have just given a tax cut for us and not the already obscenely wealthy? Was that impossible? If so, why?

Trump rewarded the very same swamp that he promised to drain. Make sense of that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join