It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Brexit Bad Brexit What's the difference ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

A smart guy he is, and Educated. The guy is a power house, beat cancer, owns a tank, a war vet.

This one ought to make you laugh,

11 Reasons Why Iron Maiden’s Bruce Dickinson Is The Chuck Norris Of Heavy Metal musicfeeds.com.au...

edit on 8-12-2018 by KingJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: KingJames

Haha, yes! every one a winner!

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Cheers Bruce/Iron Maiden, to hell with the Gov and the Anti Brexiteres.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I think Sir Bruce has a nice ring to it, just incase the queen is reading ATS and looking for threads about her being a lizard

edit on 41pSat, 08 Dec 2018 05:55:41 -060020182018-12-08T05:55:41-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

We wouldn't want that.
lol I have a funny feeling the Queen is behind Brexit.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Sadly I don't have any faith at all in her wanting to rock the boat.
It's one of the reasons I am a republican, I think an elected head of state will feel more able to use their democratically derived power than a monarch could.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I hear you, I have still, many doubts. I'd call this feeling little more than Intuition. But it's also a power grab, in my opinion. People running the show aren't happy with the EU and feeling undermined. I think that's the main reason Brexit came to the table in 2016.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

See? I think it was a misjudgement by those running the show. They thought they would win the referendum and shut up the leavers for another couple of generations... Then boom! haha

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Indeed. They thought wrong, because now it's on the table for all to see. If the Gov try to undermine the Public on it, all hell will break loose. People are looking at Paris right now thinking hmmm.... Lets do it. The fifth of November will look like a girl scouts meeting in comparison.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Part of me thinks it may be like the poll tax riots, though I have to admit, I think the forces of darkness will come down much harder on us now than they did then.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Unless.. Something out of the ordinary takes place. Something beneficial.

There's a lot of darkness we're not seeing, but all darkness eventually comes to light.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

That's pretty deep for a Brexit thread haha.

Hope you are right.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Oh yeah, me too my friend.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy
They don't really want independence otherwise why would they want to join the EU afterwards? I think they just hate the English.

This.

Cards on table. I could not vote as living in England but I argued a lot for No. I saw no advantage in leaving one union and suffering disadvantage in order to beg Scotland's way back into a bigger one moving implacably to Euro Statehood.

The SNP position was and remains incoherent. It only makes logical sense from the point of view of hating the UK. A campaign for true independent nationhood from both UK and EU would at least make sense.

They are lucky that the British establishment is so blinded and determined to thwart brexit its destroying it's legitimacy more each day. There will be millions of enraged, cheated, brexit voters wanting vengeance and all the anti establishment forces will benefit. SNP included.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

We don't hate the English, just your politicians and Westminster.

Pretty much the same as the rest of the UK, bar London.

And that silly mentality where you assume Scots people hate the English only serves to promote the divide and conquer tactic that the bastards at the helm of the nation use to facilitate there control and maintain the status quo.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Your man Soloprotocol spouts hatred for the English all the time. Fair enough if he just had a go at the politicians, but he goes further than that and none of you disagree with him in public.
I personally think its funny and seeing as I'm only here for amusement I don't mind, but if he is representative of many Scots then you really do have hatred issues going on in your nation.

I actually want you to leave the United Kingdom, if only so it puts an end to the whinging on ATS lol.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

You do realize Scotland is a big place and we don't all know each other! LoL

I imagine Soloprotocol is his own Man.

Working along that spurious logic England must then hate the rest of the world given her treatment of such.

What is it you imagine happens, when or if Scotland departs the UK, how would that stop or prevent us from commenting on ATS? LoL

Do you think "They" take away our digital soapbox if we choose independence?
edit on 8-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Lol, yes, but the bonus if you leave the UK is you can't whinge about everything being the fault of England anymore.
For that reason alone I wish you had voted to leave the UK.
You gotta admit its dragged on for years now and the auld whinge bags are getting tiring lol

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Again i don't see others predominantly blaming the English people for all the woes of the nation.

Westminster and the Tories on the other hand, well the forced austerity and blatant lies "They" come away with, day in, day out, speaks for itself.

44.70% of the Scottish people also wish we had voted to leave and would agree with you there.

I admit that this nation is failing and falling on her arse which has been dragging on for years, as to the "auld whinge bags" would that not be the House of Lords and their ilk?

edit on 8-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

House of Lords?!!! Don't get me started on that unelected shameful aspect of UK governance mate!
Scotland would do okay independent but I think adopting the Euro and staying in the EU would be a bad move for your people.
Truly independent in a free trade agreement with the UK could be the way forward in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join