It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Outer Worlds - Obsidian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
From the original creators of Fallout we get a new Space Western RPG. Coming out in 2019, probably before Starfield.

IDK about you but aside from FO1/2, New Vegas was my favorite, Bethesda imo never captured what that game did.

Anyways I'm stoked for this announcement.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

This answers the question; what if Fallout was done right?

Thanks for putting this on my radar.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I never got into Fallout, was more into FPS games like Quake & Doom. But, a couple of months ago I heard about the upcoming Fallout 76 (hype) and decided to purchase New Vegas. I've been hooked ever since, on my 2nd play-through now and i haven't even touched any of the DLC.

The Outer Worlds looks great! The only thing that seems like it might be "not as cool as New Vegas", is that it supposedly going to be cut up into zones instead of one giant map. I look forward to the release - I suspect it will be a blockbuster!

I've decided against getting Fallout 76, instead, will get the New California mod and then try Fallout 4.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

So this is Obsidian's secret new game then , Fallout on an Alien planet , Cool !
Move over Bethesda , Daddy's home.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Game informer have been given 15 minutes of Outer Worlds gameplay footage by Obsidian.

Looking good.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I’m personally looking forward to it and hope obsidian gives Bethesda the proper kick in the teeth they need Bethesda has gotten wayyy too big for their britches and need to be taken down a dozen or three pegs imo.

top topics

join