It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's New York offices evacuated due to bomb threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

CNN's New York offices and studios have been evacuated due to a phoned bomb threat, the company said.

Several fire alarm bells rang inside CNN's New York newsroom, signaling an evacuation shortly after 10:30 p.m.

Staffers evacuated the building and Don Lemon's "CNN Tonight" was taken off the air.

In the meantime, the network has gone to taped programming.

Numerous police and fire department trucks have blocked all vehicle and pedestrian traffic on West 58th Street between 8th and 9th Avenue due to a police investigation at Columbus Circle, where the Time Warner Center is located, the New York Police Department tweeted.

The network's bureau in the Time Warner Center was evacuated in October after a package with an explosive device, addr

CNN's New York offices evacuated due to bomb threat

I wonder why on the eve of a big Mueller indictments for Manafort and Flynn would someone call in a bomb threat to the NY Offices.
edit on 6-12-2018 by Tempter because: clarification

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Flase Flag

The CNN drama team is really pouring on the BS 😆

All clear and still massive BS and confusion 😴

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Are we going to get pictures of the devices?

Maybe a profile of the suspect too?

Or do we take this seriously?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Looks like another was opened already, please close thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Tempter

Are we going to get pictures of the devices?

Maybe a profile of the suspect too?

Or do we take this seriously?

Betcha it was sent to Brennan again....LOL!

And Acosta will have the pic of his in a To-Go box this time....sorry....bad Chinese joke and totally inappropriate with all the China news lately....

But yeah....I actually did eat Chinese food tonight.

Russia is done...its China now....just watch the switch coming....

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Looks like another was opened already, please close thread.

Why? Yours is in a different forum. CNN needs to be exposed as FAKE as much as possible.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
We should all just ignore these fake news, it is their last ditch effort to get survival ratings.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I feel like when there's a bomb threat there is no bomb. Why would a terrorist want to tell people the plot in a doctor evil fashion. That never works out. Any time there is an act of mass killing, there is no forethreat. For those reasons I wouldn't worry about it. Also it was reported by CNN, I really wouldn't worry about.
edit on 9-12-2018 by Theocracy4America because: Cnn

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well, I guess wishing for an actual bomb to go off at their Head Quarters is a little too much, I’d still like to see Acosta or Lemon get knocked on their hypocritical ass.

Ya, I know, promoting violence isn’t cool, but considering Members of Congress and a good portion of the Left are calling for physical confrontation, I think I can live with my philosophical right hook.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
CNN sucks.

But even partisan lying douche-spoons have the right to spew their vomit to utter morons who eat every word.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Where is the bomber? Where is the caravan? Where is Ford? Where are those Trump accusers? #indictpodesta

top topics

join