It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's New York offices evacuated due to bomb threat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmi
The once glorious USA, judging by this forum, is a broken country. A total mess. I wish some of you would be able to listen to yourselves from a neutral outsiders point of view

I wish some of you neutral onlookers could be in the middle of this, you would see a completely different view.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I've come to the conclusion, it's the dems. The place never blew up. Democrat incompetence.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We grabbed what we could and got out of the building 

I was taught at the age of five that if there was a fire or any other such life threatening circumstances then you leave personal belongings behind and get the hell out of the building.

This reeks of CNN Bullsh!t.

The building was confirmed safe within an hour? How long did it take to declare Mandalay Bay safe when there was clearly an active shooter in an obvious position? Then we're expected to believe that the bomb squad cleared the entire CNN HQ in less than an hour?

Give me a break.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I wish some of you neutral onlookers could be in the middle of this, you would see a completely different view.

Nah, thank you so much. Apart from the fact that most probably you wouldn't want me around I just don't feel the urge to pass time in such a divided place. With all those unjustified witch hunts, whiners, crybabies and such. Not eager at all.

Anyways, the analogy with Rome is not that far off I guess. History always repeats itself

And by the way, even though you might think your Avatar is funny or witty it speaks for itself and might give away something about you

edit on 7-12-2018 by alexpmi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmi

Nah, thank you so much. Apart from the fact that most probably you wouldn't want me around I just don't feel the urge to pass time in such a divided place. With all those unjustified witch hunts, whiners, crybabies and such. Not eager at all.

Anyways, the analogy with Rome is not that far off I guess. History always repeats itself

What you see on TV and what the reality is, are two VERY different things.....

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I'll admit it was a rarity before the left started conjuring up stories or hurting themselves and blaming perceived Republicans. Now it's common practice. Don't blame us for noticing.

This is projection. I'll bet you were the woman who scratched a backwards (that would only read correctly in the mirror) 'B' onto her cheek and claimed it was the blacks that did it.

Just like You (Republicans) harp about voter fraud yet in some not so surprising twist of irony the greatest case of actual voter fraud comes from Republican operatives in NC09.
edit on 49pm18fpmFri, 07 Dec 2018 14:24:52 -0600America/ChicagoFri, 07 Dec 2018 14:24:52 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

What you see on TV and what the reality is, are two VERY different things.....

Let me say that I'm almost always just a lurker on this forum, but I read a lot of the threads. And they are more telling than anything on TV

top topics

<< 1   >>

join