It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's New York offices evacuated due to bomb threat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Major drama unfolding at CNN in NYC !!

Bomb threats called in says 5 bombs in the building.

CNN was airing old shows for a while.

Now "live" with dramatic cellphone video !!

Comey testifies Friday.

The Clintons under fire again too.

Big diversions underway.

Don Lemmon was nonviolently on the air !!😆

Whatever works eh 😁

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

(CNN)CNN's New York offices and studios have been evacuated due to a phoned bomb threat, the company said.
Several fire alarm bells rang inside CNN's New York newsroom, signaling an evacuation shortly after 10:30 p.m.
Staffers evacuated the building and Don Lemon's "CNN Tonight" was taken off the air and the network temporarily went to taped programming.
"We were told to evacuate the building and to do it as soon as possible. We grabbed what we could and got out of the building and now, we are standing outside of the building," Lemon said.

"they're really pouring on the BS aren't they"

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That Acosta, always the prankster.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Probably BS to raise its ratings. They probably paid some criminal to do it

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Great point! I was just about to turn the TV on and check it out but don't wanna give them the ratings.

On the conspiracy side of things....is it "sweeps week"??

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I flipped on CNN to see the clowns crying wolf.
Very tough to watch these guys....Brian “George Costanza” Stelter....Don “I am wearing glasses without lenses” Lemon.
Not my kind of guys.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

How was the building searched so fast? CNN was only off the air live for an hour. FAKE NEWS CNN, LOL.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Let's get one thing straight here. Bomb threats are no laughing matter. Doesn't matter what side one is on. I hope they all are fine.

Now on to the crappy way ATS views these. If a bomb threat is made to lets say FOX its the dems. And if one is made to CNN its the dems......WTF

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Major drama unfolding at CNN in NYC !!

Bomb threats called in says 5 bombs in the building.

CNN was airing old shows for a while.

Now "live" with dramatic cellphone video !!

Comey testifies Friday.

The Clintons under fire again too.

Big diversions underway.

Don Lemmon was nonviolently on the air !!😆

Whatever works eh 😁

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

(CNN)CNN's New York offices and studios have been evacuated due to a phoned bomb threat, the company said.
Several fire alarm bells rang inside CNN's New York newsroom, signaling an evacuation shortly after 10:30 p.m.
Staffers evacuated the building and Don Lemon's "CNN Tonight" was taken off the air and the network temporarily went to taped programming.
"We were told to evacuate the building and to do it as soon as possible. We grabbed what we could and got out of the building and now, we are standing outside of the building," Lemon said.

"they're really pouring on the BS aren't they"

From the other thread:

Betcha it was sent to Brennan again....LOL!

And Acosta will have the pic of his in a To-Go box this time....sorry....bad Chinese joke and totally inappropriate with all the China news lately....

But yeah....I actually did eat Chinese food tonight.

Russia is done...its China now....just watch the switch coming....

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Let's get one thing straight here. Bomb threats are no laughing matter. Doesn't matter what side one is on. I hope they all are fine.

Now on to the crappy way ATS views these. If a bomb threat is made to lets say FOX its the dems. And if one is made to CNN its the dems......WTF

good to see common sense is still alive and thriving.

good post.

we live in an era where tongue and cheek isnt an option anymore... people are actually dying because of political radicalism. 2020 won't be pretty...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
So you are spinning someone calling a bomb threat in to CNN as a leftist trying to distract from Comey or Clinton? More than likely, it was a right-winger who doesn't like CNN... or do you think that CNN is making it up?
edit on 07amFri, 07 Dec 2018 03:24:51 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

...like they'd need an additional criminal to do the deed...

CNN are criminal.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   

News must be slow,when they are calling bomb threats into themselves,ran out of ideas to fool the public

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Yawn

Second line. Still yawning

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The once glorious USA, judging by this forum, is a broken country. A total mess. I wish some of you would be able to listen to yourselves from a neutral outsiders point of view

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Might have worked, a source familiar with someone's friend that heard a rumor that for a brief time CNN's viewers surged from 25 to over 250.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

this isnt funny dude.........

Your post comes off like its a comedy.......if you think this is humorous I have to really question you.........

I always took most of your stuff as just being brought on as humor but this isnt......

Seriously man.......what the fk

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Maybe it’s a raid and fake news is gonna be fake news and using a “bomb threat” as a cover.

This is still a conspiracy site right?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

If there was a bomb threat called in and we all had to evacuate, I would get the camera crews and cover everything live. The violent crowd gets threats of violence (probably manufactured by their own people), plus it got Lemon off the air before his head started spinning again. He's gonna end up having a stroke due to high blood pressure if he doesn't stop obsessing over Trump.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmi
The once glorious USA, judging by this forum, is a broken country. A total mess. I wish some of you would be able to listen to yourselves from a neutral outsiders point of view

Rome didnt burn in a day.... maybe this is the beginning of the fall..

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

We've reached a political point where everyone is clearly aware that one side will take measures this drastic to get pity. It's sad, isn't it? They've brought this on themselves.

I'll admit it was a rarity before the left started conjuring up stories or hurting themselves and blaming perceived Republicans. Now it's common practice. Don't blame us for noticing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join