It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clintons May Have Just Run Out of Time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's what's been said for two years now. A serial sexter has been jailed, that's about it and even then he basically sent himself to jail.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The ghost of Arabscam returns to Broadway in DC with the long-anticipated sequel - The Asian Connection, featuring Bill and Hillary Clinton.

So busted, sooo busted. there is no end to malfeasance and crimes.
I so want to see that dam break and festering oooze of corruption can be lanced from the body politic.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Well done!

Didn't see this there...
dailycaller.com...

Former President Bill Clinton approved the sale of sensitive U.S. missile technology to China following donations from a key missile manufacturer to his campaign, in a move prescient of the Clinton Foundation’s “pay-to-play” activities.

Bernard Schwartz donated about $1.5 million to the Democratic Party and Clinton’s 1996 campaign for reelection between 1994 and 1998. Schwartz, who was at the time chairman of Loral Space & Communication Ltd., seems to have used his influence to persuade the Clinton administration to switch the licensing authority for missile exports from the Department of State to the Department of Commerce, as the latter was more vulnerable to political influence.

You know... Bill selling tech to China in return for campaign donations.

The Clintons and China go WAAYYY back.

S&F....

edit on Thu Dec 6 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: ADDED LINK IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Yep there was some serious rustling in the weeds when that came out about the tech transfer.. Of course anyone who pointed out the inappropriateness of the transfer was a racist or was removed from the military.. There are so many lose ends that if a true investigator ever gets a grip of just one good lose thread the whole fabric of this corrupt stuff will unravel....I hope..

I would not shed a tear if those who sold the USA down the river for personal gain were shot by a legal firing squad or spent the rest of their lives in solitary confinement at GITMO.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I heard it was defective Chinese steel to blame. Something about engine fan blades breaking. The Pentagon is (likely) hiding how many military accidents over recent years are caused by cheap Chinese steel.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

It has been said the electronic chips that are made in China which are then placed on critical circuit boards, have been installed in many of our aircraft

I can attest, from many many years building electronic sub-systems used on the F/A-18 for various venders that it would be nearly impossible to get those chips onto any circuit card assembly on a military aircraft.

The boards that go onto those aircraft are built in the US, with extremely tight quality control standards, double checked with Defense Contract Management Agency oversight and traceability on many of the critical individual components placed on the circuit cards.

Individual parts, in many cases, are lot traceable. Those parts have been certified by outside agencies to verify through X-ray, physical dissection, etc. to ensure that they are genuine parts that do not deviate form the manufacturing specifications.

Are there escapes? Rarely. The penalty for mistakes on that level, where counterfeit parts are found to have been used, are severe enough to bankrupt a large organization, and the government is unforgiving when it happens.

From my experience, I would think that it would be nearly impossible that backdoor control over either of the aircraft involved was the cause of that accident. This does not exclude the possibility of external influences like radar jamming causing pilot error, though. If I had to guess though, I would think that it was a routine operation gone wrong due to some sort of pilot error or unforeseen weather phenomenon.
edit on 7-12-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Go to the 7:45 mark. Listen to John Solomon, followed by Devin Nunes. The DOJ is about to rock not only Bill and Hillary's world, but also many of the people who were complicit in helping them commit so many crimes.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Clintons are a rare breed of corruption, deception, greed and evil that would make a Hell's Angel blush in disbelief.

Tax evasion, Money Laundering, illegal email server & usage, sharing secret noforn intel with Foreign Governments, Drug Running, illegal campaign slush funds, political & Justice corruption, Benghazi attack, Uranium One, blackmail, and human trafficking. That's just on the surface. Their crime wave of horror goes all the way back to Barry Seal days in Mena, AR.

They should have been locked up on treason charges a long time ago but considering the last American tried & convicted was back in circa Korean War time frame I don't see it happening. No, they'll probably just get the Al Capone treatment; Tax evasion and just pay a fat fine. I certainly hope not and remain optimistic that Trump & team is cleaning house in the alphabet agencies.

I purchased and worked with Huawei telecom equipment back in 2002-2005. They were one of 7 telecom equipment providers and the only one that our VP mgmt strictly expressed that we keep isolated from all our R&D networks; another words Huawei had to be on it's own isolated R&D network and the equipment locked in a cage within a cage and no single person could have both keys!! That was back then and they knew this Chinese outfit should not be trusted.

Course they have to prove all that which is not going to happen but hopefully enough to warrant a nice long prison sentence.
Sooo, maybe we'll finally get some long overdue justice and those fading 'Hillary for Prison' bumper stickers will finally reign true. Personally I'd like to see them both sent to GiTMO but doubt that will happen. I'm sure the Clinton show will be filled with twists & turns every step of the way.

Ya'll see what's going on in France and spreading across Europe right; hold on to your hats I think rough seas are soon to hit our shores. It's for greater good.

GODSPEED to us ALL!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
and the sad part about it is, no matter how damning, no matter how agregious, it could be child murder, molestation, the worst offensive you can think of..........

NONE of it will be prosecuted, none of it will be heard other that a show to the American people......because TOO many people in Washington, too many heads of state, Too many other countries and leaders of countries have their hands in the honey pot........and NONE of them want to go down.....

INCLUDING people "prosecuting" them...thats how families like the clintons and others all across the globe get away with what they do....

It runs too deep to actually do anything about it....so nothing will happen....

The fact is that this is what people need to come to the realization.....and unless whole groups of literally millions of people world wide were to revolt and depose , basically the whole of the leaders of all their countries.........

There is no way........that any of them will be held accountable.....

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Go to the 7:45 mark. Listen to John Solomon, followed by Devin Nunes. The DOJ is about to rock not only Bill and Hillary's world, but also many of the people who were complicit in helping them commit so many crimes.

No they will do a dog and pony show, distract the American people and possibly the world for a short time, and in the end nothing of any consequence will happen, at the most they will take down a few underlings of no consequence or that dont compromise continuing operations, call it a victory and move on to a different scandal.....

Theres audio and video of a president Obama and Clinton letting American dignitaries and security forces die at the hands of mobs in a foreign country, along with testimony from now demoted (and discredited through character assassination) generals. flight crews, and men on the ground......and still no justice.....

If anyone thinks this is gonna be any different , I admire their sense of justice, but they are hoping against hope.....

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Well done!

Didn't see this there...
dailycaller.com...

Former President Bill Clinton approved the sale of sensitive U.S. missile technology to China following donations from a key missile manufacturer to his campaign, in a move prescient of the Clinton Foundation’s “pay-to-play” activities.

Bernard Schwartz donated about $1.5 million to the Democratic Party and Clinton’s 1996 campaign for reelection between 1994 and 1998. Schwartz, who was at the time chairman of Loral Space & Communication Ltd., seems to have used his influence to persuade the Clinton administration to switch the licensing authority for missile exports from the Department of State to the Department of Commerce, as the latter was more vulnerable to political influence.

You know... Bill selling tech to China in return for campaign donations.

The Clintons and China go WAAYYY back.

S&F....

edit on Thu Dec 6 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: ADDED LINK IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Indeed I think it’s a mild travesty that the Whitewater scandal isn’t better remembered, a disgraceful affair in a sea of other affairs of the Clintons (we all now how much slick Willy loves an affair:ham
. It’s sad to think that the the stained dress is vastly more well known than the infinitely more sinister aiding a future enemy and bringing their missile technology forward at least a decade probably more like two.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Not exactly. The boards are assembled (usually) in the US under stringent standards, yes, using military-grade components, yes, but the actual components are manufactured almost exclusively in China.

"Military grade" means more parts are inspected from each lot and they are designed to handle a wider temperature range without failure. But x-rays will not show quality control in many cases. The transistors inside an integrated circuit are built to such tiny dimensions that an x-ray simply cannot see that close. We're literally talking scales that can be specified in atoms thick. They are also made of silicon throughout; the only difference between the working components is the addition of donor/acceptor atoms through ion implantation.There are traces inside made of metals, but these are simply there to connect the actual transistors and are themselves made to atomic scales.

Examining an integrated circuit under an x-ray would be like trying to spot life on a planet orbiting Alpha Centauri... there would have to be a civilization there for us to see it. A few amoebas wouldn't be visible.

An x-ray can show if there are traces that do not coincide with the plans for the particular chip, but all that does is verify that the chip looks like it is supposed to.

As for dissection... sorry, there is no way an IC can be dissected to determine what's in it. There's nothing visible to see in the wafer. It would literally require an electron microscope scanning the entire wafer to determine the various component locations and types within the wafer, and that would be comparable to sequencing a strand of DNA. It could take months, literally, to map out a single wafer. Not only that, but any attempt to "take apart" an IC is simply not going to work... there are no attachments to separate. It is simply a piece of silicon with areas having ions implanted.

I think you're thinking of SSI (Small Scale Integration) chips, which have much larger internal scales. These do exist still, primarily in simple amplifiers and individual logic gates. It's 1980s technology that still fills a market today. However, military weaponry has advanced to the point that it requires LSI (Large-Scale Integration) as a minimum to pack the processing power needed into something smaller than a city block, and thus the scales are just too small to be observable.

The vast, vast majority of ICs are produced in China (and China-controlled areas), not in the US. Silicon Valley produces very few actual chips used in electronic assemblies. They produce prototype and research chips for testing and development; China then produces the chips based on their designs for actual use. That's mainly because China has the vast bulk of the manufacturing facilities, including the plastics/ceramics manufacturers that make the encasement for the ICs. Without that capability, it would be impossible even for modern sophisticated production machinery to handle the chips... they're just too small!

To give you an idea of how small we're talking, my prototypes typically use 0805 package passives. That's an actual size of 0.08"x0.05"! It's about as small as I can go with the equipment I have. I will occasionally use an 0604 package (0.06"x0.04") where space is just so tight I have to, but I always order several extra and allow plenty of extra time when I do that because I know some will be destroyed during assembly despite taking great pains to work with them. And this is using a 12-watt, micro-sized iron with a tip measured in thousandths of an inch under high magnification!

Passives can go down to 01005 packaging now... that is 0.01"x0.005". Only a few assembly machines can handle devices that small. That's for passives... the chips themselves are tiny compared to the smallest passives. The chip is not the black box with those almost unviewable pins sticking out. The chip is inside, connected to the pins with tiny slivers of wire. The only reason the black box is needed is so they can be placed on a circuit board.

Maybe you're thinking of dissecting circuit boards... that is doable, although difficult in itself. It doesn't say anything about the chips used on that board, though, and that is where China has input into everything we make.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Imagine what the Clintons could have accomplished if those damned Russians and deplorables hadn't ruined their plans by electing Donald Trump.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yeah I think looking back at how the Aust dept of foreign affairs gave Clinton Foundation over $100 million; I suspect there is more to this CF than people realize. What if the Foundation is actually holding onto this money to be given to Politicians back in their retirement? Pay to Play for heaps of non-US politicians.

Now also it appears that even Trump may be compromised; then Trump and the DOJ would not be in a position to pursue any ex-Politician.They've all got dirt on each other.

The Clintons crimes go back to the Arkansas years - they are virtually untouchable.

edition.cnn.com...

"The 1 sentence in Michael Flynn's sentencing document that should really scare Donald Trump"

And then remember these things:
1) Flynn is the only one of the seven Trump associates who have pleaded guilty and are cooperating with the Mueller probe who bridges the divide between Trump's campaign, the transition and the presidency. Flynn was an adviser to the campaign, a member of the transition team and, for about three weeks, the administration's national security adviser.

2) Flynn pleaded guilty on December 1, 2017. That, for you calendar buffs out there, is more than a year ago. We know from the sentencing documents that Flynn has met with the special counsel's team 19 -- yes, 19! -- times during that period.

We also know Mueller has delayed Flynn's sentencing

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
abbreviated your quote for space

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: CoramDeo

Not exactly...

but the actual components are manufactured almost exclusively in China.

An x-ray can show if there are traces that do not coincide with the plans for the particular chip, but all that does is verify that the chip looks like it is supposed to.

As for dissection... sorry, there is no way an IC can be dissected to determine what's in it. There's nothing visible to see in the wafer. It would literally require an electron microscope scanning the entire wafer to determine the various component locations and types within the wafer, and that would be comparable to sequencing a strand of DNA.

Maybe you're thinking of dissecting circuit boards... that is doable, although difficult in itself. It doesn't say anything about the chips used on that board, though, and that is where China has input into everything we make.

TheRedneck

Very good explanation. I work in a facility where we have to periodically peek in the crawlspaces etc. to make sure there aren't any funny bits about. We joke about "Russians hiding in the ductwork", but the real joke is "We don't need to bother checking for Chinese. They are already hiding in the computers".

It baffles me that with the defense/military budget and the risk involved, we don't require chip manufacturing here for these systems.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
Yes ICs can be dissected and inspected for quality control and put under extreme magnification to the point where you can see individual transistors under an electron scanning microscope. It’s a very difficult task but is regularly performed in the IC production industry, you have to polish off the lid of the IC.
Can’t find better documentation at the moment but this gives the general idea.
courses.washington.edu...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

It can be exposed, but tell me... what does an area of pure silicon look like as opposed to an area of silicon with 10^-8 boron atoms per silicon atom in it?

There is no visible difference. The only way to tell, outside of testing it, is to examine it with an electron microscope. That's to determine one section of one transistor. Each transistor by definition has at least 3 separate sections on the same wafer (MOSFETS, the most common type in use, have at least 5 if you count the substrate and gate), differing only in their relative size and position, and on a typical microprocessor chip there are literally billions of transistors.

What you are suggesting simply cannot be done. Now, can I polish the ceramic encasement off a chip and see the die pattern under a microscope? Sure! Can I see the pin leads connecting to it? Yes! But I cannot see individual transistors or how it works, even under high magnification.

There are some modern MOSFETS with a drain channel width measured in less than 500 atoms. There may be an impurity atom every 100 atoms. Now, exactly how are you going to see that? Bear in mind, no one to date has ever seen an atom without an electron microscope, and even then it's a fuzzy picture.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

While scanning is done and can be done for failure or fault analysis, I couldn't find anywhere that it is used "regularly" to determine if the "DNA" has been altered, but the chip functions as spec'd. They are certainly smart enough to do a good job hiding things. It would seem cost prohibitive to o anything like that "regularly". I am genuinely interested in this, so if this is the case, feel free and correct me.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Failure and fault analysis is mostly based on the die patterns from the manufacturers. The die pattern on the chip can be examined and compared to the die patterns from the manufacturer to determine if any large areas (large is relative here) show signs of deterioration. A fault will normally result in overheating on the wafer due to breakdown, and that can be seen under high magnification (sometimes with low magnification if the fault causes a catastrophic overload).

Think of it this way: If there is a circuit board with only passive components and discrete transistors on it and it fails, the failure can normally be seen. It may be a blown capacitor with electrolyte leaking, a burned area, or just a trace that has overheated and lifted off the board. Whichever it is, it is common for the area of failure to be visible to some degree, usually without magnification. Now apply that to a chip (which works quite similar to a circuit board). Any area of overload shows up under magnification as a deviation in the otherwise perfect silicon substrate, or there is a break somewhere in a metal deposition layer, or something along those lines. It still requires magnification in the case of a chip, and that is where the cost comes in, but it is possible.

Dissecting a chip to the transistor level without a failure is akin to trying to find every area along a sandy beach that has a pinch of salt mixed in with the sand, and verifying how much salt each one contains.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thanks. That was the gist I was getting from a brief google.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

WAKEUP!

No offense, but that happens every time an ex-president dies. Consider the optics if one said, "F that, I ain't sitting with those demons."

People would howl from the rafters on both sides. It would guarantee a total failure of any policy after that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join