It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CLINTON FOUNDATION is Close to Being Shut Down for Serious Pay-To-Play Violations.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thursday December 6, 2018

The liberal Mainstream Media (90% of U.S. Media) is focusing on potential "pay-to-play" between the Trump organization and Russia, before Donald Trump became President.

Meanwhile, they are ignoring the mounting evidence that Hillary and Bill Clinton gave favors, secrets, and huge government contracts to global companies, in return for large donations to their Clinton Foundation.

The Clinton Foundation has raised more than $2 billion since its inception in 1997, and Bill and Hillary Clinton have been paid more than $150 million for delivering speeches. Notably, these payments increased dramatically after Hillary Clinton took office as secretary of state in 2009.

The tens of millions of dollars that flowed directly to the Clintons or their foundation, from foreign governments or other entities (or “benefactors”) who could benefit from Secretary Clinton’s actions, seem to pose inherent conflicts of interest.

The foundation is currently being probed by U.S. Attorney John Huber—who was assigned by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions—for alleged wrongdoing.
Source, with examples: www.theepochtimes.com...

Important Clinton Foundation "Whistleblower" news:

Here: thehill.com...

Here: twitter.com...

And, a huge Clinton Foundation donor was indicted by the U.S. Department of Justice this week:

Abul Huda Farouki was the chief executive officer of Anham and a major Democratic donor.

He had previously donated to Bill Clinton, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

He was also a former member of the Clinton Global Initiative.

Farouki's company was awarded contracts when President Obama was in office and Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State.
More at: townhall.com...

Under pressure for disclosure, Clinton Foundation spokesman admits that 85% of donations do NOT ever make it to needy recipients.
Source: newspunch.com...

What do we make of all this? Is the Federal Investigation leading to the Clinton Foundation's demise, and also the indictment of Hillary and Bill Clinton? I believe they were involved in its day-to-day operations and decisions.

Federal Prosecutor JOHN HUBER was scheduled to tell Congress what his office has learned from their year-long investigation of the Clinton Foundation. His testimony was originally scheduled for Wed December 5th, but President Bush's funeral caused it to be cancelled. Anyone know if its been rescheduled? I can't find anything concrete.

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/6/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
85% overhead? That tells you all you need to know right there.

A good charity should have 10% overhead or less.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

That part had been known for years, and we've all just been standing around waiting for someone to do their GD job and shut it down.

Why isn't their regulation in charity?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I remember in the late 1980's when the United Way was investigated for 40% overhead. (Huge homes and Mercedes for its officers)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The distraction is clear, cwm.
It also isn't working for anyone following the Q thread, now
over ten million of us locally-- maybe three or four times as
many in full knowledge of the CF's internals.
The sleight of hand with an elephant instead of a pea inside
that walnut shell = FAIL.
My Christmas present would be perfect getting just one ray
of hope for the END of humans as currency-- that'd do it.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The CF and all subclaves will get nailed for money laundering and espionage 😎

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I remember in the late 1980's when the United Way was investigated for 40% overhead. (Huge homes and Mercedes for its officers)

They're still that way. I know many people who refuse to donate to the United Way.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Eloquently stated. This deception is coming to an end.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I've read that the Clinton Foundation is involved with human trafficking too. Haiti seems to be one of its focal points.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

They're still that way. I know many people who refuse to donate to the United Way.

The United Way must have friends in high places within our government. Keeping 40% of donations for salaries and other "goodies" shouldn't be allowed. Even health insurance companies are capped at 20% max overhead by the Feds.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I've read that the Clinton Foundation is involved with human trafficking too. Haiti seems to be one of its focal points.

Bigtime.

It's all going to be out in the open 😎

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Bigtime.

It's all going to be out in the open 😎

That's serious stuff. Human trafficking arrests are up big time, thanks to President Trump. Not even the Clintons can escape being punished...nor should they.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
What's really the point though. Why bother FINALLY doing something when these people literally have one foot in the grave.

You put them in jail and it wouldn't matter when they dont know where they are half the time.

This isnt a deterrent to anyone else. If you want to really make an example, grab one of the "young" ones. Get someone that's under 60 and will actually have to be alive to do a good portion of their jailtinme.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Some added info.........

The Clinton Laundromat: Parallels Between SpyGate & Uranium One

Criminals launder money. But what else are some criminals, especially the Clintons, good at laundering?

INFORMATION.

They use money laundering to increase their wealth.

They use information laundering to increase their power.

Their laundering fingerprints are all over the Clinton Foundation ‘pay for play’ crimes, especially Uranium One. But they are also all over SpyGate.

Both these scandals are rigged to blow, so it’s worth explaining what I mean.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

For one thing, the "crimes against children" as detailed in the OIG Report this year (ref: www.abovetopsecret.com... ) would cease to continue. If the investigation is thorough enough, the children affected could be identified and compensated for the damage inflicted by the Clintons..and others named in the report.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The Uranium One scandal also falls right in the lap of S.C. Bob Mueller, who was FBI Director at the time. Excellent find!

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

For one thing, the "crimes against children" as detailed in the OIG Report this year (ref: www.abovetopsecret.com... ) would cease to continue. If the investigation is thorough enough, the children affected could be identified and compensated for the damage inflicted by the Clintons..and others named in the report.

That's a good point, guess I got hung up on just the punishment aspect. I suppose, also, if the investigation is thorough enough. They might land some middle man that were on the ground aiding in this. Hopefully they would be middle aged and able to serve 30+ years in jail.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

For crimes against beautiful young children, lifetime imprisonment is too kind, IMO.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I am one of those that quit United Way. I've been awake regarding charities for a long time. If they advertise on TeeVee and you get a "prize" or a t-shirt and a magazine subscription they will not get one red dime from me.

The little sad frozen doggie commercials wanting you to give to the ASPCA & HSUS, the whoever veterans fund, Red Cross, UNICEF...the list goes on. Always check on the higher ups salary running them. I hate that it has come to this!!

Give local and volunteer to help your own community (homeless Veterans and doggies and kitties) is the way to go...and yes I do just that and only that.

The CF is the most evil I've ever seen in my born days.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join