It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weakest Instagram ban yet. Eddie Bravo got banned

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I love Eddie man his train of thought is right where I'm at. I'm not a flat earther AT ALL but I really dig the question everyone and everything train of thought

plus I really dig his new leglock game, have you seen the 10th planet guys competing lately?

they are killing people in no gi
edit on 6-12-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: TinySickTears

can you link that? is there a JRE clip for that?

I need to check out the next EBI I was thinking about competing in the combat JJ tourny in masters division, I REALLLY dig it. that's how they used to do it back in the day but in a GI

it removes a lot of the serious head trauma issues associated with MMA and I hate leg kicks

i dont think it is chopped into a clip

it was on the most recent fight companion

what combat jj tourney are you talking about? competing in i mean?
do you have fight pass?

if not its a free 7 day trial. you should get it now because polaris is on saturday on fight pass and ebi is sunday

polaris is stacked too

on polaris we have keenan vs craig jones and nicky ryan vs imanari
vagner rocha is on too

all the girls on ebi are legit

are they doing local combat jj events?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

plus I really dig his new leglock game, have you seen the 10th planet guys competing lately?

they are killing people in no gi

danaher death squad is still ruling EBI but eddie created an army of killers

da cerberus is going to thailand i think it is in a couple weeks for a dark arts leg lock seminar

10th planet freaks just promoted 6 new black belts

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Eddie needs to get back on JRE and get as high as he possibly can though. That's all I know.

i am with you sir

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

not sure I was actually thinking about making some calls and seeing if I can get on one of the main ones, or if I move back to SoCal going to one of the 10th planets mainly costa mesa and checking it out

the gym I would be working for would give me # cause Carlson guys don't like 10th planet but oh well LOL

oh yeah Donaher is the mastermind but Eddie will get there he is super creative and I've heard as a coach he is AWESOME.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

For me it's the interaction between him and Joe. Joe backs off and gives him room to go on his rants and I love that. Don't always agree with the stuff he's on about, but I love his passion and conviction. And I think he and Joe have had some really, really good debates with each other about things.

And then juuuuuuust about the time I'm starting to hit the "Jesus Christ, Eddie, what are you talking about" level, Joe loses it and shifts into something else.

Eddie is one of the few people who are hardcore CTs that I can sit and listen to for a long time before I get tired of him, mostly because of how he and Joe converse with each other.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

the older JRE shows were way better, like the first 300 or so, they really dug into it back then before Joe had to sellout for the $$$$

I don't blame him I get it but it was better back in the beginning

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I was actually just looking at his podcast on itunes earlier today and couldn't find anything recent in the CT realm. I do like his stuff with Weinstein and Peterson and Shapiro, etc., but a good politics podcast still isn't a good CT podcast. Sucks

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

yeah he soldout. my theory is he was getting labeled and that's all anyone wanted to talk about so he switched it up

show blew up, got way to big and he had to change the format. kinda sucks I listen a lot less now and I can't stand the MMA show even though I used to fight. I can't stand Schaub either and he's on there all the time

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

not sure I was actually thinking about making some calls and seeing if I can get on one of the main ones, or if I move back to SoCal going to one of the 10th planets mainly costa mesa and checking it out

the gym I would be working for would give me # cause Carlson guys don't like 10th planet but oh well LOL

oh yeah Donaher is the mastermind but Eddie will get there he is super creative and I've heard as a coach he is AWESOME.

dude you have my interest peaked

but EBI stands for eddie bravo invitational as in you have to be invited

so how are you going to make a call?

youre a carlson guy?
chicago then?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The only time I've been entertained by Schaub was when he was puking in the middle of the cast because he drank too much coffee.

Completely unentertaining otherwise.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

The only time I've been entertained by Schaub was when he was puking in the middle of the cast because he drank too much coffee.

i dont mind the ole bee sting

if you guys want to get deep into eddie and his background listen to the most recent theo von podcast he was on
it was fantastic

he gets into a lot of # and it is fascinating

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

well, I'm not necessarily a Carlson guy but I'm good friends with someone who owns a Carlson and I teach boxing and muay thai. I have trained with Allen Goes and Juliano Prado a few times but a few friends of mine in the JJ world we fairly well connected I think if I amped up the training I could get into a competition for combat JJ

SoCal and I trained in Palm Beach a what used to be a high profile striking gym

I know some guys from Chicago though but my buddy trains at Gracie Baja at their main camp, he's from New Breed though

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I don't necessarily mind Schaub, I just think he's zero value added. Joe is +1. Eddie is +1. Schaub is a 0 for me.

ETA - thanks for the tip. We talking his CT start or his fighting start?
edit on 6-12-2018 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I know guys he used to train with at a gym I won't mention never heard anything good

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

He's got those dope shoes though!

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I don't necessarily mind Schaub, I just think he's zero value added. Joe is +1. Eddie is +1. Schaub is a 0 for me.

we are talking how he came up as a kid with a step dad who was an asshole who hated him
how his older brother and younger sister have the same dad but he has a different one

how he used to be an alter boy

his start with CT stuff

just a lot of info man

fantastic

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I will say though majority of fighters do go through a crazy period and a lot of it has to due with the fact that you train WAY to hard and get a lot of head trauma in a short period of time. it wasn't until the last few years where people even discussed it

guys go through periods when they are winning all their fights where their head essentially explodes trust me I know. i've seen it happen more than once, a lot more

so I'll give him that it's a phase everyone goes through and if you don't have the right guys around you it can get out of hand just ask Jon Jones and Mcgregor

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

How's iit go?

They're a private company, they can do what they like.

Lol

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join