It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump is the perfect Puppet of the Deep State

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Zero evidence, incoherent arguments, and some paranoid conspiracy theorizing. Consider me unconvinced.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames2
a reply to: olaru12

To each their own, my friend.

I've always lived by Twain's words: "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

Well, like they say in Lubbock..."opinions are cheap at half the price" usually followed by..."isn't that awesome"
edit on 6-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Reads like a Kegler's Dream... Right down My alley...

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
No offense, and I might get stoned, beaten, spear chucked at me or even horribly cruicfied for this...

Saying Trump is a messanic or a reincarnation of some cultural hero is like saying Hitler was the Messiah who restored Israel/Kingdom of juda from the dead and back to it former glory which he inconviently did.

The irony is, hed probably blow out his brains if he knew.
edit on 6-12-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

LOL - still giving Trump free rent in your head space I see, this is both sad and weird, BUT, I'm really glad that most Americans are the polar opposite of you.

Chew slowly, the truth is hard to swallow.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: KKLOCO

Did I miss something? How is ‘Trump going to be dumped very soon’?

Someone hasn't been paying attention.

Want to double down on that? I’ll wager $500 that Trump doesn’t get dumped (I assume the meaning was impeachment). Not even his wife will dump him — even though he may deserve that.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hehehe !
You know those 'quavering-teary-eyed' gif's that the Donaldina's love so much ?

Let's just wait until Junior is charged
the district court lawsuits start catching Trump Sr by the short and curlies..
without mentioning, Mueller releasing his full report next year

edit on 6-12-2018 by Cassi3l because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So whats the end goal with Syria, and why hasn't this been done before Trump?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I think what you really mean is he can do whatever the deep state DON'T want because he is not beholden to them, but your mileage may vary.

If Trump isn’t a puppet of the deep state just like Obama, Hillary, Bush and all of the presidents then why does he do the same things they do like bomb the ME killing so many civilians. He bombed Syria twice!

TRUMP HAS ALREADY KILLED MORE CIVILIANS THAN OBAMA IN U.S. FIGHT AGAINST ISIS

www.newsweek.com...

Why doesn't Newsweek link to this information, and why copy and paste tweets?
edit on 6-12-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious re: Trump as a "play." I used to only consider it as possible, as I do with all conjecture, educated or not.

I now think it's very, very possible. Probable, in fact. .. knowing full well my opinion is worth exactly what was paid to skim this post.

Sucks to be stuck in the herd... or maybe more apt, a one- eyed guy with acute astigmatism in the land of the blind.

I am curious as to what is planned, though. I so hate pain. My own or other's.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Its too bad the old conspiracy spirit of ATS is practically dead, and now all we have is left/right squabbling.

Whateva. I'm still reppin' the 2006.

You've got some smart angles herein. I had gotten an impression of you being another Democrat sheep, a while back, but lately it seems I've been noticing an outside the box'er when I've been noticing you.

We cant speak for certain about Trump being Deep State plant, although, while I was totally tuned out of 'news' type BS for several years when Trump entered the race, when he did I was aware of it and my immediate response was he was surely a celebrity plant job to distract all the debates etc away from Rand Paul having a shot. Much like how they conjured up the nobody actor Fred Thompson to help distract people from Ron Paul in 2008. The pattern was there they even had what 10 other opponents on the stage in the 2016 debates. Oh and him being a billionaire elitist sealed my conviction.

Personally I didnt like or dislike him beyond that. I've still never seen his show, but knew well enough he was a show off and the MSM would love to distract everyone from Rand Paul with celebrity BS that no one could trump Trump in delivering.

So the 2016 elections were a wrap for me.

Although in hindsight him entering just to trump out Rand Paul, and stoke his celebrity thing he's always been into, was cutting him short.

So then later, around March, my old friend from the old 2016 days, kind of a big shot still, he got to raving about Trump. But I wasnt having it.

Until he said the MSM is smearing him calling him "Hitler" 24/7. That was interesting.

You see after the Two Party + MSM System nuked Ron Paul's 2008 bid, which I was intensely tuned into, it became clear to me that whoever the MSM promotes in an election is always the enemy of we the little people, and whoever they overtly blackball and jump through hoops to not mention that is the guy you should be checking out.

Although I still wasnt tuning in. And then I heard about the rally riots. Now that I had see the what what, and I swear every single article (several over a couple week period) I clicked on via Google News painted the entire picture as if Trump's people were the ones that were doing the rioting. I couldnt fathom why Trump's people would riot their own rallies, although that Hitler label kind of made sense.

But then again I tuned out just before the SJWhatever craze had hit, so I had no context for the Nazi'eqsue fervor the left has been harnessed, because of this major shift I had lost my ability to read most any political headline and rather accurately 'know' majority of what would follow (the story itself, the BS spin, and the Big Story). Meaning had I had a grasp on their mania then of course they'd label him Hitler. And they'd riot his rallies. And the MSM would spin it backwards. And that the riots were certainly organized which was unprecedented.

It still wasnt until June did I even log into ATS. And what a mindjob, all day long SJW's starting rage threads screaming racist, sexist, etc. Trolling threads going crazy on people in the event somebody surmised the latest big mass attack over in Europe was radical muslim's (which they always were). And the restrooms. And globalist multinational corporations are our heros now. And war is good as long as its Obama doing it, and using Al Qaeda instead of US troops, to do the murdering. And so on. I step out of my 5 year time capsule and the liberals literally went completely insane and were hardcore about blackballing anyone whom hadnt (as their apparent strategy to show people 'the light' no less).

I mean the degrees of insanity it seemed all "liberals" (Democrat's) was so thick, it took me several weeks of observing it all, scratching my head WTF, to even have enough of a framework to begin the process of digging for origins and etc to be able to write about it the new platform as a whole.

And as I did that the nagging confusion about the rally riots came in view. And sure enough, the rioting that was the Dem's.

It still wasnt until into summer did I take a position on him, although Hillary I already long knew was the devil. But then her having the Nazi'esque SJW mania machine as her platform, holy shiite stopping her became paramount once I understood the SJW thing. That snip had to be stopped.

Especially since the fountainheads of the whole SJW affair were the same universities, robber barron groups, MSM, big tech fronts, etc that were always my main focus in my previous era in exposing their AGI Manhattan Project (TRANShumanism immortalism skynet etc movement / agenda). Because sure enough it was their social media that set the world ablaze with SJW, they were shutting down dissenters, the tech firms alone had already dumped billions of dollars into its various fronts. Hillary was the true face of the technological totalitarianism I had spent years warning everyone about, right on schedule, and the social front was far worse than anything I ever predicted. And all the tech fronts were lockstep for Hillary against Trump.

And holy snip the organized smear campaign against Trump was unprecedented int he entire history of the known universe.

All to prop up a known career criminal, proven mass murderer, who could barely walk up a flight of stairs unassisted. But that kind of monster, the AGI Manhattan Project juggernaut behind her, wielding a social movement straight of the Nazi Social Engineering Playbook and the Nazi Social Movement Playbook and "1984", complete with mass censorship, bare knuckle riots, etc, THEY HAD TO BE STOPPED. Even despite it being absolutely the worst time of my life to do my "IIB stuff" all-in, surely it'd be to my own peril, this was the big one.

And on election night I posted:
WHATEVER HAPPENS Trump people need to watchdog Trump / Hillary people need to watchdog Hillary

Which I knew the Hillary people were too far gone, but the Trump people there was a lot of hope for them. The common sentiment was the GOP is bad, the MSM is bad, corruption has to go, wars are bad, spending is bad, etc. Along with they had the example of the liberals being so absolutely retarded to still worship Obama despite him his "CHANGE" being the worst joke of all time. Surely they wouldnt do the same...

And then he won. Only after totally shaking up the GOP it top clergy, embarrassing the MSM, while triggering the DNC into eating its own tail.

These were good things.

And to date Trump has been a major improvement over the others.

But now Trump is Mr. GOP, people actually beLIEve Fox News isnt the MSM the same as CNN, everyone still thinks and talks only in terms of Republican's versus Democrat's (which is the foundation of their power), and so on.

Thing is the bar was set so low Bush Obama etc that a halfway decent alternative in affairs -but yet lacking the real sizzle we desperately need- would seem like monumental sea change type stuff.

So we didnt have to see Hillary truly run amok as full fledged Hitlery, but we're still in a lot of trouble even though that front has been slowed down...

Trump, things are better, and I like the guy I enjoy him... but complacency in the face of a soft tyranny is about the only thing worse than getting a hard tyranny. While the soft tyranny is already well set to become the hard stuff.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

One either accepts the premise that they choose the president or they don’t.

I believe they do…

And any outsider is an operation going on…

I think after Kennedy they have decided to choose the puppet.

So the idea that a guy like Trump running against a deep state puppet like Hillary and win just doesn’t make much sense.

Of course, they can control a guy like Trump but why do that when his extreme manipulative psychological state can be used for cleaning up the reputation of their major puppets.

They enlist the two liberal media outlets to run interference for this Trump operation with ex-CIA agents and major Neocons all over the media now.

And it has succeeded in spades: Trump is doing everything they want less some side issues that can be easily brought back into place when their next Neocon is put in after he’s gone.

I figure they told Hillary after the Syria fiasco Trump was their man and she could run again and need Trumps personality for various black psychological reasons they could take advantage of…..And still through Trump do their major deep state operations: Syria-ME, Israel, (Trump is on-board with that 100 percent already)Iran, Russia, Putin, China. Since Trump psychological frailties are so prominent they can very easily manipulate him to do their bidding on all fronts.

Just keep in mind folks what Michael Corleone did after the don died.

The don was buried today

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Evidence or facts have nothing to do with your rant, eh???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join