It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis police station's Christmas tree called racially insensitive

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
the thing about racists, is that they're also cowards.

they'll plead to the grave that they just decided to randomly decorate that way to save their assses and nothing subversive was intended.

pedophiles use the same tactics of hiding behind technicalities too when they are exposed...
same circle.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Cops are pedophiles?

Wow.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

then i hope you can explain exactly why :

crime tape , fags and booze = " racist "

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Shouldn't people be more offended that a symbol celebrating the birth of christ is decorated with smokes, beer and crime scene tape?

Especially considering the chief of police is an African American.
how does a tree symbolize christ?

How does a "Christmas tree" symbolize christ?
Christ-mas...

Seriously?

Christ's Mass doesn't call for a pagan tree.

Jeremiah 10:3
For the practices of the peoples are worthless; they cut a tree out of the forest, and a craftsman shapes it with his chisel. 4They adorn it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so it will not totter. 5Like a scarecrow in a cucumber field, their idols cannot speak; they must be carried because they cannot walk. Do not fear them; they can do no harm nor can they do any good."

Look, I'm not trying to justify the existence of Christmas trees. How or why they have become a symbol of Christmas which is a celebration of the birth of christ is irrelevant.

The fact is that people look at this tree as a decorative symbol celebrating the birth of jesus.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Is Santa Claus also a symbol celebrating the birth of Jesus?

Look, shopping, office Xmas parties and secret Santas, fudge, sugar cookies and candy canes, Santa Clause coming down the chimney and decorated trees haven't ever really been associated with Jesus' birth. Pagans didn't adopt the winter holiday symbols from Christians. Christians adopted winter comfort symbols from Pagans.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
the thing about racists, is that they're also cowards.

they'll plead to the grave that they just decided to randomly decorate that way to save their assses and nothing subversive was intended.

pedophiles use the same tactics of hiding behind technicalities too when they are exposed...
same circle.

All you know is that you made the connection between malt liquor and a certain race, while assuming others—without evidence—intended the same. That's called projection.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Shouldn't people be more offended that a symbol celebrating the birth of christ is decorated with smokes, beer and crime scene tape?

How does a "Christmas tree" symbolize christ?
Christ-mas...

Seriously?
Yea, how did a tree come to symbolize christ? Don’t you know?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Christ was crucified on a cross made out of a tree....Duh!
Is that how it came to be? Or is there another story? Surely you know how christmas trees came about?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

When I smoked Newports or Salem lights were the cigs of my choice. When I drank I liked me some malt liquors. The 40s were a better deal. Olde English 800, Colt 45 they had a decent kick to them. So are they being racist by saying one demographics only uses these products?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join