It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That community of people are at it again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
so now they are forcing it onto sports clubs and making captains of teams wear rainbow armbands... even if that person doesn't agree with that way of life. When will they reaize that most people don't care and didn't care even before all this bs started with them complaining and forcing their ideals on everyone else to take note?

I don't know about people on ATS but I was never bothered about what they did, It never even crossed my mind as they were out of my mind, so why did they seek to put their way of life into everyone's head with there constant pushing of their life onto us via TV, Internet, papers, schools, workplace and now even sports? Captains are being forced to wear the armband and football grounds are being forced to display their bloody rainbow colours on advertisng. I think this is a brainwashing technique, similar techniques are used and were used before in advertisng and TV programmes for other uses.

I can't even view a rainbow in the sky without that group of people coming into my mind or even watch nbc sports as they have the rainbow colours in their emblem. As soon as I see those colours, the word 'wxxfters' comes into my head. It never happened before all this business of them taking that rainbow.

I think they are paranoid and majority of us weren't even bothered in the first place. Why don't they just go back to being in the shadows? They were safer there.

I think they've bought on more trouble for themselves doing what they've done as it's causing more people to 'dislike' them not like them as seen in recent comment sections on social media... football is for Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Watch out for it in many other commercials... you can see it clearly. Brainwashing technique in action.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

The rainbow is a sign from God promising not to destroy the Earth
with a flood again.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Those devious bastids! This is the face of collectivism. Live it or leave it.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I still say that THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I never understood why a demographic would feel the need to be represented in media for them to feel justified in their existence.

They will be equal when nobody notices they're different.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
To be honest, as long as my lot come away with three points I don't care.
Just the current cause de jour for fifa.

It will be something else next season. The hypocrisy is a bit galling though, considering what utter knobs many in the industry are.
edit on 58pThu, 06 Dec 2018 09:07:58 -060020182018-12-06T09:07:58-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: j not h

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I still say that THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!

Don't know what you're on about... please explain

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
To be honest, as long as my lot come away with three points I don't care.
Just the current cause de jour for fifa.

It will be something else next season. The hypocrisy is a bit galling though, considering what utter knobs many in the industry are.

3 points is the most important thing.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I never understood why a demographic would feel the need to be represented in media for them to feel justified in their existence.

They will be equal when nobody notices they're different.

Maybe people who want to be targeted, go out of their way to be targeted.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I love it when when insecure bigoted homophobes like yourself don't even try and hide it.

It makes it so much easier to disregard your opinion.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

I'm a bigot everyone.... isn't that a great way to introduce me to someone else just because I disagree with something.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I'm a bigot everyone.... isn't that a great way to introduce me to someone else just because I disagree with something.

What colour armband should the fa introduce for bigots?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

maybe should write to the FA and ask but I doubt they will allow it, plus we'd get demonstrators outside the ground waving banners just because we want to watch something without being reminded of that community of people who we never asked to be reminded about in the first place.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I remember when ATS required OPs to include supporting sources. I also remember when an OP like this would be moved to the Rant forum.

Good times.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

so now they are forcing it onto sports clubs and making captains of teams wear rainbow armbands... even if that person doesn't agree with that way of life. When will they reaize that most people don't care and didn't care even before all this bs started with them complaining and forcing their ideals on everyone else to take note?

I don't know about people on ATS but I was never bothered about what they did, It never even crossed my mind as they were out of my mind, so why did they seek to put their way of life into everyone's head with there constant pushing of their life onto us via TV, Internet, papers, schools, workplace and now even sports? Captains are being forced to wear the armband and football grounds are being forced to display their bloody rainbow colours on advertisng. I think this is a brainwashing technique, similar techniques are used and were used before in advertisng and TV programmes for other uses.

I can't even view a rainbow in the sky without that group of people coming into my mind or even watch nbc sports as they have the rainbow colours in their emblem. As soon as I see those colours, the word 'wxxfters' comes into my head. It never happened before all this business of them taking that rainbow.

I think they are paranoid and majority of us weren't even bothered in the first place. Why don't they just go back to being in the shadows? They were safer there.

I think they've bought on more trouble for themselves doing what they've done as it's causing more people to 'dislike' them not like them as seen in recent comment sections on social media... football is for Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Watch out for it in many other commercials... you can see it clearly. Brainwashing technique in action.

are you sure?
could they not be just fans of skittles candy?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I remember when ATS required OPs to include supporting sources. I also remember when an OP like this would be moved to the Rant forum.

Good times.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Yes you are. Glad you at least accept it.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

What colour armband should the fa introduce for bigots?

There was an arm band design that was very big in the 30s & 40s that springs to mind.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Crikey. I just pictured that. I think the Internet would blow up haha.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

The rainbow is a sign from God promising not to destroy the Earth
with a flood again.

Isn't it interesting how no one seems to worry or care about *that* bit of cultural appropriation?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join