It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devotion to Trump is based on emotional patterns most people grow out of by age five

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

Why I voted for Trump was based on an emotion of Hillary that I call hatred,she hates most men therefore she would've never gotten my vote. Of course I wouldn't have voted for her anyway, if it's lesser of two evils she wouldn't get my vote then, plus the last Democrat I was a fan of died in a car in Texas, and I wasn't even alive then. You say we have the lower brain-emotional capacity, I give you Hillary Rodham Clinton who didn't even have the guts to face her voters when she lost and couldn't even lose gracefully. You leftist types seem to forget when your side makes mistakes but hey it's ok most of us are human right. ? This lefty head shrinker is a definite sign you may very well feel the same way, course I'm sure it's on a HIGHER level.
edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited for editing.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I swear, some of you people truly are delusional!

Uninformed isn't the half of it; you're being intentionally daft and completely ignoring the world you live in! Makes me wonder what color the sky is in your world.

They can’t help you with that as they are still screaming at the sky, with tears in their eyes, because their anointed Queen, HRC, lost to (apparently) the second worst candidate in US political history...though he’s proven himself capable. This OP once again proves they’re still not over it...well at least proves it with as much empirical evidence as demonstrated in the OP.

Well that can't be true as the vast majority of leftist turds here and elsewhere repeatedly tells us that they are non-partisan and didn't vote for Hillary.

They are allegedly NOT Hillary supporters, they're just super concerned about Trump voters and are giving their totally unbiased, non partisan point of view.

Which means more of course because they did NOT vote for Hillary lol.

/sarc.

Its amuses me to no end that the side of the political spectrum that has been throwing a 2 year temper tantrum has the gall to accuse others of being childish.

You want to see childish and immature thought processes? Look no further than the Leftist morons that 100% supported a woman empowerment movement spearheaded by a Sharia advocating cockroach that would have insisted on FGM for them.

No THAT is some childish and immature thinking perpetrated by diaper wearing adults that have been hiding in safe spaces with therapy dogs and crayons whilst screaming at the sky for 2 years.

But yeah, Trump supporters are immature *rolls eyes*.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Another progressive ad hominem attack.

Imagine that!

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: C0bzz
a reply to: ketsuko

Did Trump supporters respect Clinton? The other guy admitted that the right hates Clinton because she is a criminal (apparently).

link to facts about Hillary's crimes.

It's the fact that you still willfully refuse to admit to her crimes that drives the animosity. They were listed in order, yet the left pretends it never happened. When you can realize that Hillary's crimes are real, you will have made progress.
edit on 6-12-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Beach Bum

How does Clinton hate men?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Can you please fix your video link.

Also I can replace the word Hillary with Donald and it rings (even more) true in your post.
edit on 6/12/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Can you please fix your video link.

Also I can replace the word Hillary with Donald and it rings (even more) true in your post.

maybe so. When Trump's crimes are listed, I will be here to recommend he be punished. I believe in integrity, do you?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

You want to see childish and immature thought processes? Look no further than the Leftist morons that 100% supported a woman empowerment movement spearheaded by a Sharia advocating cockroach that would have insisted on FGM for them.

LMAO, that's called a paranoid delusion. And, is this more of the Right being respectful to the Left?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
lolz

So a grown-up would have voted for Hillary while a child would have voted for Trump.

Grown-ups are stupid.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
At least he isn't Hilary

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I only read the first couple pages, and this is extremely childish.

Anyone seeking to denigrate people who support different politicians than them by claiming they are klike five year olds are obviously not interested in a serious discussion.

Meanwhile, the people who believe this are more than happy to hurl these insults instead of coming to grips with the fact that they know deep down that the intel agencies are treating Hillary and trump with a huge double standard that is corrupt.

But hwo needs to deal with reeality when you can throw insults at people?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I figured you'd be able to see that easily, wanting to put us in her "Fun Camps" more like liberal idiot re-education. Her schtick is to blame men for all the world's problems then come in being super-girl and saving the day. She's a lunatic feminazi that does all she can to hide how she feels. At least Trump is more honest.
edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited for editing.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Carcharadon

LMAO, that's called a paranoid delusion. And, is this more of the Right being respectful to the Left?

If Trump supporters don't want to be called delusional, they really should distance themselves from the types of Trump supporters who spout utterly crazy nonsense like how MeTOo is spearheaded by somebody who wants to impose sharia law and FGM on people.

That's one of the single craziest things I've read from a Trump supporter in the last... 24 hours.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Beach Bum

I am so glad to hear I have kept my childlike enthusiasm!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

Agreed.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Hillary was a moron for using private email address for those purposes.

This is nothing compared to the crimes of Team Trump. Nothing compared to what Mueller has uncovered and what continues to be uncovered about Trump.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Trump is a criminal, which is why his cronies keep getting indicted. Why do you support one criminal, but not the other "criminal"?

This comment right here shows why the left is so misinformed and ignorant. Trump doesn't have anything to do with the past behaviors of the indicted for which they've been charged.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beach Bum

I figured you'd be able to see that easily, wanting to put us in her "Fun Camps" more like liberal idiot re-education. Her schtick is to blame men for all the world's problems then come in being super-girl and saving the day. She's a lunatic feminazi that does all she can to hide how she feels. At least Trump is more honest.

LOL.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

I don't live in America, I just like him because these kind of people hate him. He's probably doing something right.

All the right people hate Trump.

Know a man by his enemies.

Judging by the people lined up against Trump.......

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Hillary wasn't charged with any crimes, therefore they didn't happen either?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join