It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devotion to Trump is based on emotional patterns most people grow out of by age five

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

If Trump followers follow Trump regardless of what he does, it's only because draining the swamp and ending the era of Obama corruption has become a top priority. If it takes dirty tactics to take down dirty actors, so be it. That's a Trump supporter in a nutshell.

There's (perfectly reasonable) support for a cause you perceive to be real and then there's the highly emotionalized devotion from the Q-tribe waging a crusade on non-believers. I think the OP refers to the latter.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

This I doubt. Do you really think that Donald himself would think of himself as a republican?

That party was a tool for him, nothing else.
He saw the highest potential number of votings in them.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Trump has increased defense spending, doesn't care about social issues which will drive incarcerated citizens upwards, and got the vote from evangelicals. Trump is increasing all the bad things in your video. Now he is your champion? What?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ltdan08

As far as I can tell, absolutely NOTHING has changed since Trump has become president. Every year the rich get richer. Every year the worker making the median wage gets driven deeper and deeper into a poverty wage. The only failure I can see is the government's lack of action has led this country to obscene levels of inequality many times worse than the gilded age of robber barons.

Just google "gilded age" and read some of the thousands of articles and commentary on the subject.

"With this rapid growth came the rise of a class of extremely wealthy individuals who made up a very small percentage of society. Many of these individuals made their fortune through greed, corruption, and a lack of government regulations. Meanwhile, a large number of people suffered from crushing debt, unemployment, and racial discrimination, and there was an increase in immigration as foreigners sought opportunities they couldn’t find in their homelands."

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: C0bzz
a reply to: watchitburn

You realize he was a Democrat for ever before he ran for president right? And he sure isn't really a republican.

Are you seriously telling me that Trump is not a Republican? He got the Republican nomination, ergo, he is a Republican.

trump is a proud white nationalist. get it right.

... but this thread was bait from the start and everyone triggered gladly obliged.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I wonder where in the hell all these devoted, rabid Trump fans are.

I haven't heard anyone mention politics at all in any of the places I go to in two months.

Do they have a secret meeting place that I am not aware of?
edit on R322018-12-06T07:32:06-06:00k3212Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

This I doubt. Do you really think that Donald himself would think of himself as a republican?

The Republican party evolves over time. Ergo, what in the past was not considered a Republican, is now considered a Republican. Trump won the Republican nomination and he is supported by the Republican Party. Therefore, he is a Republican.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Qboneq

Wish I could gave you 1000 starts for your post,I really DO hate this creep Orange [P]resident, his family and his stupid followers in ATS.

Hate is a strong word. Are you sure you really hate people, most of whom you've likely never, ever met in your life? That's a lot of energy to expend because you didn't get your way at election time.

Thankfully I couldn’t vote because I am not American mate what it makes me suprisigly wonder is that what happened to the smart people of USA to vote for this creep. Again, I live in Norway for 40 years but I was born as Iranian. The one your orange [p]resident is against.

Should I love him….?

link   

You realize he was a Democrat for ever before he ran for president right? And he sure isn't really a republican.

Are you seriously telling me that Trump is not a Republican? He got the Republican nomination, ergo, he is a Republican.

Just because Bernie Sanders ran as a Democrat didn't make him one. He's the longest serving Independent in congressional history. You might want to go back and read the post that you responded to again, we'll wait, we understand you're slow.

link   
Lucky for me I still think like I'm 5.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I'm FAR from triggered, bud! Just making some painfully obvious, and rather comical, observations about the OP.

Now, you can go stick your fingers in your ears and sing "LALALALALA...I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" if you like, but then you'd just be like the childish professor in the OP who wants their little club of girls who 'hate' Molly on the playground.

So predictable.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

If Bernie Sanders runs as a Democrat, then he is a Democrat.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I have to honest the moment I started reading the article I realized this person is just projecting his own person opinion off as some screwed fact. And that tells me everything I need to know to not read the rest. People should not read things like that.
I personally don’t like Trump but I am no idiot and can determine if he is making a smart move or dumb one. As can most ATS users. Now there are some on both sides that are just caught up in this political charade and own beliefs that some have become blind to facts.
It is sad but that has been the game since before my time.
Like for me if I were to just listen to what he says then I would have a huge dislike of the man. But I don’t, I read the bills most the time and try my best to make sound decisions based on facts.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq
a reply to: JinMI

Rational discussion with the trumptards…? Is that possible? They act exactly like their boss, lies, then lies, after that lies again.

Check on yourself mate if you have any doubt

are ALL Trump supporters the exact same, or are there slight differences? And for inquiring minds, is using derogatory terms to demean your opposition in any way "adult"? Thanks in advance for your thoughtful reply.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I've got to know how many sock puppet accounts this person has. Same drivel almost daily, same time.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

If Bernie Sanders runs as a Democrat, then he is a Democrat.

Eh, that's taking all the nuance out of what independents do to have a chance at winning.

Ron Paul ran as a Republican even though we all know he's libertarian. Trump doesn't really strike me as a Republican as much as an opportunist, the Republicans have been running the most boring tasteless candidates for years, and Trump capitalized on that.

Bernie is far from what the Democrats have become, he is taking the only possible route in the two party politics that is America.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

trump is a proud white nationalist. get it right.

... but this thread was bait from the start and everyone triggered gladly obliged.

good thing you were above it.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I've got to know how many sock puppet accounts this person has. Same drivel almost daily, same time.

LOL

Can you point them out to me?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Oh, now you want to respond...

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I don't live in America, I just like him because these kind of people hate him. He's probably doing something right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join