It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devotion to Trump is based on emotional patterns most people grow out of by age five

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

So you support Trump because you don't like people who don't support Trump? This is not sound decision making and will not end well for your country.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq
a reply to: C0bzz

Wish I could gave you 1000 starts for your post,I really DO hate this creep Orange [P]resident, his family and his stupid followers in ATS.

Hate is a strong word. Are you sure you really hate people, most of whom you've likely never, ever met in your life? That's a lot of energy to expend because you didn't get your way at election time.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Like you would know? Why don't you explain those "feeble" efforts to the class?

I'm pretty confident SproketUK could "school" you on your lack of understanding of both the UK and "Brexit" in a matter of just a few short paragraphs!

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I swear, some of you people truly are delusional!

Uninformed isn't the half of it; you're being intentionally daft and completely ignoring the world you live in! Makes me wonder what color the sky is in your world.

They can’t help you with that as they are still screaming at the sky, with tears in their eyes, because their anointed Queen, HRC, lost to (apparently) the second worst candidate in US political history...though he’s proven himself capable. This OP once again proves they’re still not over it...well at least proves it with as much empirical evidence as demonstrated in the OP.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: C0bzz
a reply to: watchitburn

Since 1965

Democrats
3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence

Republicans
120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences
(and counting!)

Republicans also got the US involved in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam.

You realize that regulations are often beneficial and taxes pay for things so that debt can be kept under control?

What does any of that have to do with Trump?
Oh that's right, nothing.

You realize he was a Democrat for ever before he ran for president right? And he sure isn't really a republican.

He's a pragmatist. And he saw the BS the leftists were pushing and called them out on it.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Deetermined

. If it takes dirty tactics to take down dirty actors, so be it. That's a Trump supporter in a nutshell.

That is trump in a nutshell. He is a dirty player and he is certain that everyone else is as dirty and low as he is.

Trump isn't near as dirty as the swamp creatures he's trying to get rid of. You hate his lies while all of you lie continually to make it appear as though he's done something illegal when he hasn't. I've given you proof on how dirty Mueller's Special Counsel is and all you do is deny the proof, which makes you a liar.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I agree, when Liberals project their failures, the reality is usually much worse for them. I still laugh when I hear about Obama's scandal-free 8 years in the White House.

If the Liberals say that we are emotionally connected to and dependent on President Trump, that means they don't have to address our argument. Our argument that our government has failed to represent, that the status quo protects the elite, that the whole world has been raised up with us and with no thanks, that we're tired of foreign wars, that Americans work hard and take care of themselves and their neighbors, that you can do what you want as long as it doesn't hurt me or as long as I don't have to pay for it.

Prseident Trump was akin to a peaceful revolution. We basically dragged the elite intp the bathroom and said we'll cut off your balls if you keep messing with us. We'll tear the whole thing down and rebuild it if necessary because we can. I'm not going to fret when welfare and free sex reassignment surgeries disappear.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Like you would know? Why don't you explain those "feeble" efforts to the class?

I'm pretty confident SproketUK could "school" you on your lack of understanding of both the UK and "Brexit" in a matter of just a few short paragraphs!

What's that old saying? "Never argue with an idiot, mate" haha

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Wish I could gave you 1000 starts for your post,I really DO hate this creep Orange [P]resident, his family and his stupid followers in ATS.

Good, we don't want hateful people from Norway telling us which president is best for us.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

You're head is so far up your ass I'm surprised you're even able to type.

All I'm doing here is telling the facts. The facts don't care about your feelings.

LOL! All you've done is share an opinion piece that matches your opinion. There are no "facts" in your article.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Rational discussion with the trumptards…? Is that possible? They act exactly like their boss, lies, then lies, after that lies again.

Check on yourself mate if you have any doubt

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Feeble? Because they voted on it years ago and haven't made a deal yet. And it's proven to reduce with economic livelihood of Britain. The public didn't make an educated choice and many regret their decision.

Instead of threatening to do it, just do it, otherwise you're all talk.
edit on 6/12/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: JinMI

Rational discussion with the trumptards…? Is that possible? They act exactly like their boss, lies, then lies, after that lies again.

Check on yourself mate if you have any doubt

Are you rationally debating right now?

link   
www.youtube.com...

And just perhaps we were finally sick of the status-quo. The entrenched evil and lawlessness the US government had cultivated..... Just maybe we see President Donald Trump our champion.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Rather than have an actual vision, they simply bark like dogs at "liberals". Rather than face the truth, they lie and make it sound like they are "winning". 

You're projecting your leftist failures.
Do you mean vision like:
A secure border
Fair trade deals
Lower taxes
Less Govt regulations
Not looking for new countries to invade or starting more wars?

What's the leftist vision other than barking nazi, fascist, racist... Blah blah blah orange man bad?

You're head is so far up your ass I'm surprised you're even able to type.

It really doesn't matter what you pay in taxes. What DOES matter is the purchasing power of your take home pay.

The only fair tax is a flat rate tax with NO deductions. With tax shelters the top 1% pay zero taxes anyway. Google "Panama Papers". It's a thousand times worse than anything you can imagine.

RE: Head is so far up....

You only criticize and hate in other people what you do not like about your own character.

edit on 6-12-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

You realize he was a Democrat for ever before he ran for president right? And he sure isn't really a republican.

Are you seriously telling me that Trump is not a Republican? He got the Republican nomination, ergo, he is a Republican.
edit on 6/12/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Are you seriously telling me that Trump is not a Republican? He got the Republican nomination, ergo, he is a Republican.

*Facepalm* wow, why are we seriously arguing with a delusional OP?

It's partisan garbage folks, I know it when I see it because I wallow in it myself.

This particular garbage is nasty as it espouses leftist doctrine as a means of context, pitiful.

edit on 6-12-2018 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
For the Archive!
Twitterarchive of Trumps tweets

A nice way to stay headon with his tweetstorms, I think.

link   
a reply to: Qboneq

Breaking news: Orange Man Bad
YouTube - Orange Man Bad

[In unison]
Diversity is our strength,
Gender is a social constuct,
Real communism hasn't been tried yet,
White people must be punished.
edit on 6-12-2018 by ltdan08 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2018 by ltdan08 because: Can't do YouTube properly :/

link   
a reply to: Qboneq

It might take some work, but I believe in you!

First, you'll need to express an original idea. This might be a little tougher, but you can do it bud !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join